Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order: MOTION TO COMPEL PATHOLOGIST TO TAKE DNA SWAB OF THROATS OF DECEDENT CHILDREN (D-20)
The motion/proposed order attached hereto: ACTION TAKEN. The court has reviewed the motion. The court is not aware of the prosecutions position. The motion is granted. If the prosecution seeks reconsideration they may contact the court to schedule a forthwith telephone hearing on the record. Colorado Judicial Branch

this is creepy, why?
This may have to do with the nut allergies.

This case is the reason the death penalty exsists. Killing completely innocent lives brutally and hiding them in a horrendous place. I predict they are going to go for the death penalty, and it will plea’d down to life in prison without parole.

Anything seems possible til we know more, so yes he could have planned it almost a month in advance but what I meant was he certainly had by the final day come up with options to cover himself, even if some are contradictory. So far he'd done:
- play date
- then he's suggested to Nickole a possibility of separation ( to cover SW walking out)
- in the broadcast interviews he's hinted that abduction is possible

He's thrown the kitchen sink at it in the space of 48 hours.

I don't know about you but for such a supposedly quiet/ introverted man ( discussed in past threads/SM) he could in the TV interviews.- as we'd say over here - "he could talk for England"

Yeah, I don't have any doubt that he killed his wife and his daughters. No doubt about that whatsoever. And he was definitely trying to cover his butt in those interviews.

It's his state of mind before and during the murders that's hard for me to pin down. For example Arias was clearly feeling vengeful and angry.

But yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait for more information to be released.

Just a few random thoughts and opinions....apologies if I’m repeating...
1) as far as the doll pic....the doll had been covered with a Twister game tarp....u can see the colors of it showing at the edges...difficult for a child to lay it over the doll...SW was home at the time I believe. I don’t be put too much stock in this picture having meaning...
2) there is a pic of the family with luggage flying out to North Carolina....states that C.W. will stay with them for a week in North Carolina and then SW will stay 5 weeks. She suggests that she will work Thrive in that area and enjoy summer visit with family.
3) When SW is flying back from Arizona, she posts something to the effect of she misses her girls and C.W. and that she’s looking forward to seeing them all.
4) I’m leaning towards whatever happened came outta nowhere for her.
5) I suspect that financial pressures played a large part in this from C.W.’s perspective.
6) I wouldn’t be surprised if excess alcohol, steroids, and/or stimulants ( such as the kind on Thrive Burn....exacerbated possible fear of abandonment , jealousy, or hopelessness (or some kind of mental break ) to be able to adequately financially care for his family on CW’s part.

The photo of the doll with its head covered and its feet uncovered really bothers me, it reminded me of how a body is covered in the morgue(retired RN here, saw lots of bodies covered like this) when I first saw it I got chill bumps looking at it....I have two grown daughters, while they were growing up there were lots of dolls , doll blankets, etc....I saw doll legs , arms , heads and hands here and there but when they covered their dolls with a blanket they covered them up to the dolls chin ....I do not ever remember them posing one of their dolls like the one in the picture .....Could CW have posed his daughters in a like manner after killing them ? When SW came home discovered them like this? I believe CW wanted to punish SW for whatever reason , killing her children would be the worst kind of punishment that I can imagine....

I was just watching this video of Nickole Atkinson (link is below):

Snipped by me

“He wasn’t touching or hugging or doing stuff like that. He wasn’t being as attentive to the girls as he normally is,” she said.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-chris-watts-was-arrested-for-familys-murder/

What chilled me to the bone was Nickole's statement:

"He wasn’t being as attentive to the girls as he normally is"

I asked myself why was C.W. "distancing" himself away from the girls?

Is this a sign that he had possibly been contemplating eradicating his family for three weeks?

I found that part specifically frightening.

I disagree. Its never too soon to talk about changing laws.

Changing the law won't affect CW's sentence but it might make the sentence tougher the next time a murderer takes the life of an unborn baby. The only way a changed law would affect this case would be a sense of justice for the family of that unborn child.

As for allowing the 'proper time' for grieving by the family, in this case, I strongly disagree. Especially since I lifted the petition from a very close family member's SM.

Not really weighing in except to note that in Canada, the calls to move some such laws have been used by pro-life activists as gateways or later justifications to further restrict abortions, including (in Canada) over the objections of victimized families. I get the need for justice in full here, few acts of legislation come without encumbrance, and this one in particular would seem to carry some unforeseen (or foreseen but perhaps undesirable) consequences. IMO.

Anything seems possible til we know more, so yes he could have planned it almost a month in advance but what I meant was he certainly had by the final day come up with options to cover himself, even if some are contradictory. So far he'd done:
- play date
- then he's suggested to Nickole a possibility of separation ( to cover SW walking out)
- in the broadcast interviews he's hinted that abduction is possible

He's thrown the kitchen sink at it in the space of 48 hours.

I don't know about you but for such a supposedly quiet/ introverted man ( discussed in past threads/SM) he could in the TV interviews.- as we'd say over here - "he could talk for England"
He is such an unsophisticated liar. He lies but then he doesn't know how to cover up the lies he told.

Hi everyone. I haven’t been here for awhile but this case has me hooked. Just looking at SW FB I would have thought her life was perfect. This has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt.

Too me the fact that she came home around 2am and CW left for work at 5:15am, makes me consider that the girls may have been killed after the BD party. It seems like a very short amount of time to kill 3 people and place the bodies in another location.

IF SW was strangled to death that would be so cruel considering the neck operation she had for the cervical disk. I have 2 slipped disk and a broken vertebrae and depending on what I do that can be extremely painful. Just saying, because that bothers me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea