Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No motion for inside the throats.
I had assumed the throat swabs did mean internal throat swabs -- as if looking for poison or a throat gag (whatever that could be) or something that could have caused their deaths rather than external choking or strangling them. So the order was for external throat swabs? What could they find there -- rope or cord fragments, skin from a strangler (who was not the father)? I don't get it -- seems like "neck swabs" would cover external "throat swabs."

Hi everyone. I haven’t been here for awhile but this case has me hooked. Just looking at SW FB I would have thought her life was perfect. This has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt.

Too me the fact that she came home around 2am and CW left for work at 5:15am, makes me consider that the girls may have been killed after the BD party. It seems like a very short amount of time to kill 3 people and place the bodies in another location.

IF SW was strangled to death that would be so cruel considering the neck operation she had for the cervical disk. I have 2 slipped disk and a broken vertebrae and depending on what I do that can be extremely painful. Just saying, because that bothers me for some reason.
I agree with most if your post. I think the girls had been killed and placed in the tanks prior to her arrival.

What chilled me to the bone was Nickole's statement:

"He wasn’t being as attentive to the girls as he normally is"

This made me question this right away - why was C.W. "distancing" himself away from the girls?

Is this a sign that he had possibly been contemplating eradicating his family for three weeks?

I found that part specifically frightening.

Could it be maybe that he started to doubt that the two girls were his biological children in addition to doubting the unborn baby ? .. I'm trying to rationalize why a father would do this to his own children and dump them in crude oil like they are trash .. something caused him to develop a deep hatred for them .. it's one thing to shoot them and kill them quickly and maybe bury them .. but to dump them in crude oil ? .. that's the only way I can rationalize him doing this to them .. he hated them for some reason

I had assumed the throat swabs did mean internal throat swabs -- as if looking for poison or a throat gag (whatever that could be) or something that could have caused their deaths rather than external choking or strangling them. So the order was for external throat swabs? What could they find there -- rope or cord fragments, skin from a strangler (who was not the father)? I don't get it -- seems like "neck swabs" would cover external "throat swabs."

RBBM

You may have something there. If DNA testing could prove someone else's DNA (other than CW's) was on their throats, that might suggest someone other than CW killed them.

Add that to the "Thrive Made Me Do It!" defense - he has a better chance of getting off - maybe.

JMVHO.

What chilled me to the bone was Nickole's statement:

"He wasn’t being as attentive to the girls as he normally is"

I asked myself why was C.W. "distancing" himself away from the girls?

Is this a sign that he had possibly been contemplating eradicating his family for three weeks?

I found that part specifically frightening.

Perhaps he lost weight with his Thrive Patches and bulked up because he is in a "middle age crisis"....

That’s where I’m leaning. HE thought SHE was having an affair.

I'm sure that would really be a mind bending revelation to come to - if he thought the baby was not his- and would explain a motive against his wife- but why his daughters? In a divorce I would think this might give him a little more leverage in regards to custody. Also, there have been men who have killed their wives and wives who have killed husbands- but still wanted their children.
One could pretty much look at the girls and see they were his- especially Bella.

but its ok for the throat to be swabbed? I really hope I am reading that motion incorrectly.

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that rubber gloves during strangulation would eliminate dna on the throats? So, if they don't find dna on the throats of the victims, would he stand a better chance of getting by with whatever lies he is planning to put forth regarding their deaths? In other words, it can be proved they were strangled but not who did it? If he knows he was wearing gloves, of course he would request dna samples, wouldn't he? I feel a fog settling in ....

Yeah, I don't have any doubt that he killed his wife and his daughters. No doubt about that whatsoever. And he was definitely trying to cover his butt in those interviews.

It's his state of mind before and during the murders that's hard for me to pin down. For example Arias was clearly feeling vengeful and angry.

But yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait for more information to be released.

Yes hard to fathom the catalyst, his true character, motive, psych disorders but it's like some of his friends of already said, he had them fooled too. (Nick Thayer & his wife would never have thought it possibe from him either.) Just don't see how he could go with some kind of temporary insanity/ diminished responsibility due to intoxication or drugs / "I snapped" defense when this is three killings, one after the other.

Basically I need to read up on that "family annihalators" link someone posted upthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member