Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION EVERYONE,

SHANANN'S THREAD WILL BE CLOSING AROUND TWELVE MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN TIME AND WILL REOPEN ABOUT SEVEN THIRTY AM MOUNTAIN TIME.
THANK YOU.

I’m so hoping the coroner can determine time of death for the girls, and it was before SW’s plane ever left AZ. If he can’t determine TOD or he can but it was after she landed and there’s no proof he was dropping things in oil drums Sumday, who can think of other ways to prove he killed them instead of her?

I don’t believe his claims for a second, and I doubt many people do. But w/SW unable to testify otherwise if there’s no evidence proving HE killed the girls I fear that might be enough for reasonable doubt. Jury may have to say not-guilty to daughters deaths and SW’s death would be manslaughter or 2nd degree murder at best. They can still nail him for minor charges like tampering w/evidence etc, but he’d be out before we know it.

Somebody please tell me I’m wrong. I am just sick. Her poor, poor parents.!!!!

In count 6 “ unlawful termination of a pregnancy” second paragraph and the only sentence it says plainly that the woman died as a result of the termination of the pregnancy. So, until I hear otherwise I am going with that as the cause of death. The DA is a no nonsense man. He would not make a mistake in that paperwork.

It doesn’t say that he strangled SW and as a result of that the pregnancy was terminated. He unlawfully used some method to terminate that pregnancy. That, IMHO is beyond mental illness it’s demonic.

I feel the deletion of his FB was a direct result of his commitment to carry out this monstrosity. I suspect it had plenty of evidence of his affair and he thought if he deleted his account, he would delete the evidence, as well. JMO

Yes, I totally agree. I think everything went according to plan except her flight being delayed. That messed up his clean-up efforts big time.

I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.

So sorry - I can’t imagine. Sending you a virtual hug!

In count 6 “ unlawful termination of a pregnancy” second paragraph and the only sentence it says plainly that the woman died as a result of the termination of the pregnancy. So, until I hear otherwise I am going with that as the cause of death. The DA is a no nonsense man. He would not make a mistake in that paperwork.

It doesn’t say that he strangled SW and as a result of that the pregnancy was terminated. He unlawfully used some method to terminate that pregnancy. That, IMHO is beyond mental illness it’s demonic.

BBM. Well, he didn't say that in the actual presser.

O

OH, good catch ! Welcome aboard!

Thanks so much! Another interesting YouTube tidbit is that on his presentation about relationship repair there was a comment from "Shannan King" saying "Great job Christopher! Good information!" from 6 years ago. I believe I read in an earlier thread that she had previously been married and her maiden name was King, but I'm not sure if that was confirmed. Do we know how/when they met? Could it have been in this class or whatever he was taking?

Ok, couple of points:

I wonder if what he told them was slightly correct except it went this way:
She asked if he’s having an affair, he said “yes” she said “I’m leaving you” and he kills the kids. She tried to revive the kids and he kills her.

Also, if the gf works for the oil company, maybe he had her shut off the cameras or take the videos before dumping them? Just a thought...

From CARIIS on old thread:
yes

he did it ( burying his wife and his kids ) he did not kill his kids moo

she took away the only thing he cared about -- he had not cared about her for years

underneath all SM stuff she over time knew it

so she needed to endlessly build him up

to hopefully keep him from leaving her

would be interesting to hear from ex husband

You think Shanann killed her kids?? ... Give me a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online