GUILTY MI - Detroit, Male UP12576, 20-40, dismembered, May'14 - Sheldon Prawl

Oh boy, this is a creepy list, imo..

http://www.wcti12.com/news/police-search-property-after-jacksonville-man-found-dismembered/26861942

"A search warrant released this week reveal that Jacksonville Police seized several items on June 27 from a home on South Shore Drive, as well as from a utility shed and tent in the backyard. The seized items include:

- Machete;

- Three Tyvek suits (coveralls commonly worn by mechanics, painters, laboratory, cleanroom, and HAZMAT workers);

- Sauna suit;

- Large section of carpet and mat from living room;

- Large throw rug from living room;

- Gateway computer tower;

- Gray portable lock box with key;

- Shoe box containing letters of correspondence;

- Black iPhone with cracked screen;

- Black Samsung cellphone;

- Black LG Sprint cellphone;

- Greyhound bus receipt.

Police did name a person of interest on the warrant. But because that person has not been officially charged, NewsChannel 12 is not releasing the person's identity.

Investigators have also searched all vehicles owned or used by that person".

Thank you so much

I'm so confused by this story - okay, so he was last seen in Jacksonville (FL? NC?) and somehow ends up dead, cut up, in cement, in a shed in Detroit? I thought he had no ties to Detroit, and he was last seen in NC?? :gaah:

Wait, was he in Detroit because his GF's brother lived there? But they found all the killing supplies in NC..??

Woman appears in court on obstruction charges related to boyfriend's death

A woman accused of aiding in the killing of her boyfriend has bonded out of jail and made her first appearance in court Tuesday in a cream-colored dress.

Cheri Lee Davis, 34, of Stafford, Virginia, was charged by Jacksonville Police Department Monday with obstruction of justice and accessory after the fact.

According to warrants, Davis allegedly withheld information about her boyfriend Sheldon Prawl’s death, in which her brother, Carleton Edwin Davis, was the main suspect.​

Trial for man accused of killing Jacksonville man continues

According to Chief Assistant District Attorney Mike Maultsby, the state rested their case Tuesday, meaning the last of the witnesses made their testimony and court finished about 2 p.m.

Carleton Davis, 38, formerly of Georgia, was arrested Aug. 12, 2015, and indicted for first degree murder on Sept. 14, 2015. Davis is accused of killing Sheldon Prawl, 23, on Oct. 31, 2013, then dismembering his body and storing it inside two cement-filled plastic containers.

Trial has been ongoing for Davis since Aug. 7, following nearly a day and a half of jury selection.

Now, the trial will move to the argument of the defense.​

Trial continues in 2013 murder case

Richard Grady Jackson, 36, of Mark Twain Street in Detroit, was also arrested in connection with the case and pleaded guilty July 26 to concealing Prawl’s death. He was sentenced to 7 years and 9 months.​

UPDATE: Mom of homicide victim wants 'peace'

The man who killed and later dismembered the body of his sister’s boyfriend was found guilty by jury on Thursday.

After approximately five hours of deliberation, Carleton Davis, 38, was found guilty of second-degree murder and felony concealment of a death. He was sentenced to serve a total of 38-to-48 years in prison.

Prawl’s mother, Beverly Daley, addressed the court before Davis’ sentencing on Thursday afternoon, saying her son got caught up in loving the wrong woman, speaking of the defendant’s sister Cheri Davis.

“I want peace,” Daley said. “I cannot go see my son ... I want Carleton and Cheri Davis to be put away and never see the light of day.”​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back