Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about maybe CWs unnamed mistress helped him dispose of the bodies. It was pretty horrifying because I don't think she offered any substantiation for that speculation.
I think she was trying to bait the woman to get her to speak out and then they could get her on the show to tell her side of the story and the ratings would soar.

ETA: I loved to hate Nancy Grace. You know...I kind of wanted to slap her, but I also found her very entertaining and informative. Ashley is just meh to me and the show is boring sometimes.

If CW saw SW strangling the kids why didn 't he stop her instead of just watching what was supposedly going on via the baby monitor. It seems like he could have saved at least one of the girls but of course we all know this version is not what really happened.

Exactly! I mean I would love to hear him explain this on the stand. No checking for pulses, calling 911, doing CPR. Just straight to, "Whoops! Guess they're dead ya'll. Let me murder my wife real quick and then still not call police. But instead, load and move the bodies and place my beloved babies' bodies in tanks of nasty oil. Because, see, I loved them so much that I saw red and strangled their mom to death when i still wasn't sure my kids were dead yet, but I am able to toss them in oil to rot. Because I love them so much.

His truck has GPS that is monitored by Anarko so that they know he is doing his job. It's possible that the tanks had sensors. According to Anarko's website, they say all tanks have sensors but I don't know if that's really true.

Given the disaster in Firestone, CO in April where 2 people were killed because of a faulty old oil line, Anakdanko shut down 3000 wells.

THREE THOUSAND. That's a lotta wells.

Do we know if this is one of those wells? It's certainly small and remote. If they shut it down, it might not be still monitored.

He would easily be in a position to know which wells were shut down.

But I don't believe he even asked for a separation.

This wasnt about creating a workable situation for a failing marriage

This was REVENGE and a way to escape all responsibiliyt.

It was really the cheap, shoddy, immoral, obscene way out of a marriage and fatherhood. It was like he believed stupid stories and felt that this was easier than having to have real emotional discussions, and disagreements, and losing face and admitting to your own kin you've failed, and having to look your little children in the face and know how much it would hurt them to have their little world turned upside down.

It was the COWARDLY way out
I’m just saying the story he told that Shannan took the kids to a friend’s house as a result of his confession of infidelity is implausible. No way. She’d stay at home with the kids, he’d be the one out the door.

Given the disaster in Firestone, CO in April where 2 people were killed because of a faulty old oil line, Anakdanko shut down 3000 wells.

THREE THOUSAND. That's a lotta wells.

Do we know if this is one of those wells? It's certainly small and remote. If they shut it down, it might not be still monitored.

He would easily be in a position to know which wells were shut down.
I stayed up late thinking about this too. That incident has not been far from my mind since the beginning of all this. It was a BIG DEAL, the explosion. Lots of political/ environmental etc etc aspects/ripple effects. It would have been a tense time for the company. One of my first comments was exactly what you just said. Did he know which wells were shut down etc.

Wait but wasn’t that natural gas? Are those different types? I remember the poor guys were fixing a fridge or something in the basement and the whole house blew up.

Last edited:
Something about maybe CWs unnamed mistress helped him dispose of the bodies. It was pretty horrifying because I don't think she offered any substantiation for that speculation.

Yeah that's real tabloidy.

I guess it is easy to want to lash out in this case. At the mistress for being with a married man who has toddlers and a pregnant wife. At a friend whose efforts led to catching this ***** because we don't like what she posts on social media. On her parents because of what Shannan posted about the maternal grandmother. On Shannan herself for praising her husband's ego, being too perfect on social media, being involved in MLM, posting things about "stupid" events like gender reveal parties and smash cake events.

But the bottom line is only one person should really have our anger. The sole person responsible for these atrocities.

I agree. You can't go around accusing someone who has not even been named a suspect in this case of being involved. This woman may not even have been aware that CW was married. Who knows what bs he may have told her.

I just had a thought...He may even have a plan C. If people won't buy the SW killed the kids theory I would not be shocked to see him change his story once again and claim the girlfriend killed the kids and SW and he took the fall to save her. Another scenario in which in all his selflessness, he saved the day. This guy is not going to accept responsibility for this.

Sorry, there’s no way he could see the babies “turning blue” on that monitor.
It’s all a crock <modsnip>!
View attachment 142900
CW appears to be a bumbling idiot. Everything out of his mouth has been one lie after another. At one point, he claimed to have noticed the girls on the baby monitor asleep as he left for work. He's desperate to save himself and will say anything. It has all been downhill though for him since he gave his smiling television interviews. There's quite a bit of difference in CW's demeanor and that of SW's father in his emotional statement to the press on Monday, August 21.

Ok I'm back on the bedding again.
From the affidavit https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

It sounds like CW consented to a search on Monday afternoon after NU called the police. He handed over SWs phone to police at that time.

Then later the affidavit describes on Wednesday a drone identified a bed sheet in an oil field. The affidavit says the sheet matched bedding found earlier that day (so, Wednesday) in the kitchen trash can in a search CW consented to.

Why did he leave one if his bedsheets in the oilfield? Sloppy, rushing, dropped it?
Why didn't he either get the bedding in the kitchen trash disposed of out of the house, or put away in the house, before Wednesday? Even if he couldn't dispose of them because he was under surveillance he could have put them away because what innocent reason is there for sheets in the kitchen trash in this situation?

This guy.

Just an observation...usually when someone is boasting of bragging about their perfect “hubby” online, it’s usually because they’re trying to convince themselves. I’ve found more often times than not, those same people are living a totally different life behind closed doors.

That’s a devastating picture you just told us and my heart breaks for them. I agree. Anyone that truly loves a child would want to save them if possible. Not ever try to stop saving them.

It was quite honestly the saddest and most gut wrenching thing I’ve ever witnessed. We live across the street from them. They would have moved mountains to save her. They didn’t sleep for days. CW looked well rested and ready to move on, so I don’t believe anyone but him killed those baby girls.

CW appears to be a bumbling idiot. Everything out of his mouth has been one lie after another. At one point, he claimed to have noticed the girls on the baby monitor asleep as he left for work. He's desperate to save himself and will say anything. It has all been downhill though for him since he gave his smiling television interviews. There's quite a bit of difference in CW's demeanor and that of SW's father in his emotional statement to the press on Monday, August 21.
Yeah...what happened to where he was interviewed and told the reporter he saw her at 2am, saw the kids in the monitor, and then left early? What happened to that story??

It was quite honestly the saddest and most gut wrenching thing I’ve ever witnessed. We live across the street from them. They would have moved mountains to save her. They didn’t sleep for days. CW looked well rested and ready to move on, so I don’t believe anyone but him killed those baby girls.
And even more sadder...your neighbors didn’t have a choice to lose their daughter, it was of natural cause. CW took lives of two healthy beautiful girls. That was HIS choice.

Wait, so we know for sure now that there was a mistress?! (I was out all day. I'm a whole thread behind and super confused!)

I know this is neither here nor there but I just took a trip through SW's pictures again and, wow, they really DO look different! Some of those comparison (before/after Thrive) make him almost look like a different person. She was a beautiful woman both before AND after, but his looks really changed for the better. I still don't believe there is anything magical in this stuff, nothing that couldn't be achieved with regular old vitamins, exercise, and a healthy diet anyway, but they really did have some major changes in their lives over the past few years: weight loss, bigger house, new Lexus, lots of trips to sexy locations, attention from the Le-Vel community, etc.

Someone said that he was probably muscling up because he was cruising for women and I can totally see that. I wonder if, when he began slimming down and toning up, he started receiving more female attention and that went to his, er, head.

Like I said, none of that is neither here nor there. Just an observation. He's still a monster, she's still a victim, those two little angels still deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288