Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her poor family. She's at peace and those babies are at peace but the family will suffer until they are with their loved ones again.
My heart is breaking for them. Please let him just plead guilty and let this family go grieve.

Stoooopid qu but why is Shanaan on the witness list? If she is then maybe the kids are too. But, because they're minors, their names must be redacted. That would fit with their names being blanked out on the list of charges

Altered bodies? What did he do to those little girls? Wonder what the on going legal proceedings were?

I wonder if the neighbors saw/camera recorded the gf coming and going from the house?

If it was something like a month ago they probably wouldnt have saved it, or thpught it was a Thrive meeting, unless she was driving an Anadanko truck & even then .... probably not

CW is waving his right to a preliminary hearing within the 35 days due to the fact that the defense hasn't received any discovery yet. They are asking that it be postponed to within 60 days

I think he strangled the girls with the pillowcases. Roll up the long way, put around neck and pull the ends tight. I think this is why they won’t find his DNA on their necks. :(

This is what I originally thought when the defense asked for neck swabs. I figured they were going to do an OJ "If the glove don't fit, you've got to acquit" tactic by saying that his DNA was not on their necks, so there was no way of proving it was him. I just didn't fathom he would be saying SW did it!!

UGH I can't get the live stream to work, the commercial comes on and then that is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa