The Steven Avery Proof of Guilt Challenge

leslievernon

Reaction score
i found no similar thread title, so maybe some of you haven't seen this. idk from when exactly this is, but it was made by kathleen zellner: if one can answer these 100 questions, proving avery's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, then he/she gets a 10.000$ reward.

Proof of Guilt Challenge

sure, i get that with the prize money, but i think this is more than anything a clear reminder of why there is so much outrage, and why the whole thing should get at least a hearing, after more than 10 years.

let's look at some points here, i mean why not..

45. Explain why the bullet fragment (Item FL) has wood, but no bone, embedded in it if it entered and exited Ms. Halbach’s skull and landed on the garage floor.

this whole bullet (fragment) issue, from point 44 to 56, is really a highlight. how can it be?

73. Explain how Steven and Brendan could be the killers when unidentified blood deposits on the rear cargo door excluded both of them.

anybody know more about that?

92. Explain why 60% of Ms. Halbach’s remains were missing from the burn pit including all but one of her teeth, if the pit was the primary burn site.

yes!.. i always wondered about "parts of the skeleton".. why?

It's an interesting document.

Thanks for the post!

Reactions: IDK
This test is kinda dumb. There is no definite correct answer to most questions. For example, you can answer question #3, but nobody knows if that is the right answer. So Zellner can just disagree with your answer if she feels like it, if you know what I mean.

Back when this came out I think someone already answered all questions shortly after.

let's look at some points here, i mean why not..
73. Explain how Steven and Brendan could be the killers when unidentified blood deposits on the rear cargo door excluded both of them.

anybody know more about that?

92. Explain why 60% of Ms. Halbach’s remains were missing from the burn pit including all but one of her teeth, if the pit was the primary burn site.

yes!.. i always wondered about "parts of the skeleton".. why?

73 is wrong. It wasn't unidentified... it was "insufficient for interpretation". Could've been anyone's blood.

And 92 is not entirely right either. She should've said 40%-60% and I believe more than 1 tooth was rebuild.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back