Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she had time to make that call. JMO

Pepper spray! I am a guy, and I carry it when I run or ride my bike. Even if only to use on dogs. Women should definitely have it always.

No man would ever question a woman using it when she was alone. Shoot first, ask questions later.

This is so profoundly sad and unnecessary.

A huge thank you to this site in the way it requires us to use MSM and to not use full names. I Have seen all kinds of crazy theories these past 4 weeks including her family. Then that poor pig farmer...never in a million years, did I imagine that this guy would be Molly's killer. I am so thankful to LE for their diligent work in not only finding her,but also arresting the guy.
Thank you. I hope everyone who really wanted to talk about the pig farmer or the brother or the boyfriend as a suspect will now understand why we do not allow posters to discuss certain people as possible perps. It is hard to refrain at times but we must. Let's keep our integrity and not accuse innocent people of a horrible murder.

True but it could have given a psychopath some inspiration for how he would do something.
Exactly. Killers are inspired by video games, movies, and *advertiser censored*. It doesn’t cause them to kill, but it feeds the fantasy. I’ve mentioned this before, but 50 years ago it was True Detective magazines that many serial killers in particular, used to read religiously, and draw ideas from it.

True but it could have given a psychopath some inspiration for how he would do something.

Exactly. Killers are inspired by video games, movies, and *advertiser censored*. It doesn’t cause them to kill, but it feeds the fantasy. I’ve mentioned this before, but 50 years ago it was True Detective magazines that many serial killers in particular, used to read religiously, and draw ideas from it.
link?

Culture and upbringing matter more than anything.

I'm not so sure I believe his story about Mollie telling killer she was going to call the police. I think that's just part of his story. Oh I panicked due to my illegal status. It has been reported he drove past her several times before exiting his vehicle. I hardly think he was intending to invite her to coffee. He stalked her on that night. Had he stalked her prior? I think this will turn out to be a rape/murder with that being his intent from the start. A blitz attack. IMO

Yep. A fantasy. I don't think he set out to kill her though. I think maybe she said "hi" to him once in passing, maybe even smiled at him while doing so as seems to be her thing as a kind, happy person, and he perhaps then started fantasizing about a relationship with her. He likely idealized her and their "impending" relationship, and probably even perfected his routine, got new clothes, a haircut, and some spiffy cologne. Then - the day came when he was going to let her know. Had it all planned out, hence the continued circling around the block to build up the courage. And then - she bruised his fragile 'widdle ego by telling him to kick rocks. Then, instant devaluation. Instant narcissistic rage.

JMO.

I'm wondering about the map put out by LE. Was the upper right dot where she was attacked or maybe where her fitbit stopped registering a heartbeat? The affidavit says she was approached on the corner of Boundary and Middle, and presumably chased East on 385th.

This whole crime is so senseless all I can think to do is go back to the maps.

I firmly believe that this guy more than likely had been watching/infatuated with mollie for quite sometime and he was just waiting for the right opportunity. Makes me sick!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member