Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anadarko has GPS on their company vehicles. Their sites are monitored 24/7, when a vehicle shows up where it is not scheduled to be they know it. I wonder if Anadarko helped the police get a confession because they had evidence he was at a location he wasn't supposed to be at, very early in the morning.
I would think one of the first things they would check would be was he actually at work when he had just discovered his wife and kids '
Huh? We are talking about dad at police station.
I thought he picked up Dad at the airport?

Jose Baez came up with some eye rolling scenarios, and he won.
As far as Casey’s story goes, it remains as one of the tragedies in our justice system. With that being said, I believe she got off because there were people who thought it was a true accident - that she was a “young mother” who wasn’t watching Caylee and she “accidentally” drowned in the pool. Casey’s actions afterwards were also more reasonable for a young mother “fearful” of her parents reaction. She did wrap her in her favorite blanket with a toy, I believe and left her close to home??? Correct me, if I’m wrong.
Just saying, IMO, these cases ARE NOT similar ... Jose Baez can’t save a man who dumped his children into crude oil.

Here is one on the corner- might be 12-15 feet. This one is a Kerr McGee owned one but the Anadrko are the same. Also not sure he could carry SW up the ladder...
Thank you for posting this picture. Did you see a lid on the top or it may have been obscured due to the height?

I can no longer locate any of the posts, and I do not have the time to go back and re-read this thread, but it was after it came back online this morning at 10:30 ish. I do want to say that I did go online and cannot find a single MSM article that references why he was fired (apart for the obvious). As I said to the original person who cautioned me about making speculative claims; if we can begin speculating immediately about affairs, money issues, parenting skills, etc, why is substance abuse sacred?
It was posted this morning as you said. But the "source" was a comment on a SM page of someone uninvolved in this case. We cannot sleuth or post about SM pages unless that page relates to the case. IE suspect,victims. We can speculate about drug use, but cannot speculate as to so and so said.....

Again, I strongly believe, it was due to an existing employment rule that he could not date an employee who was a direct supervisor or vice versa Etc. Him being fired so quickly, could be done easily and the company distance themselves without retribution because of that.

In my opinion the affair was not anything to do with the firing. It would be massively bad piblicity for them to fire him with his wife and children missing, affair or not. They fired him either once they knew he confessed or because it was obvious he was involved.

Can't remember which specific colleague that is now - but anyway I did come across this in MSM re another on the witness list Cindy , which is OK to post.

A co-worker at Le-Vel told CBS affiliate KPHO she attended a Le-Vel leadership seminar in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Watts last weekend. Cindy DeRossett told the station Watts appeared to be upbeat during the conference. She said she last saw her when she dropped her off at the airport.

"Every single person that connected with her felt her light," DeRossett said of Watts.

Colorado family struggled with finances before man allegedly killed pregnant wife, kids
I wasn't sure if I could post the names or the facebook page link or even the witness's names. Also I tried to click on your link but it didn't work. Based on my research 3 of the witnesses are Thrive members not including SW.
Also, I can see they are back to selling Thrive on facebook with the inclusion of references about SW's Thrive legacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I find his story, as it stands, impossible to believe.

Again, it shrieks NARCISSIST! That the only story he was capable of inventing, even to try to "justify" the brutal murder of his PREGNANT wife and the barbaric disposal of his babies in tanks of oil, portrayed his wife as so desperately distraught at the thought of not having him, her husband, that she rushed off to immediately kill her babies.

(He's so enraged by her killing their babies that he kills his PREGNANT wife? Pfft).
In Thread #1 someone listed the profiles of those who kill their families. The one that fit CW best was he killed to CONTROL them. Just leaving and being with his mistress, would place Shanann and girls out of His control and he couldn’t deal with that ... even though he may have truly wanted to be with his mistress (I doubt this was the reason).
It appears He was the controller, he took her away from her family to control her. Encouraged her to sell Thrive so she’s at home most of the time - rather than at work, where of course she might have an affair with a coworker (like he does). He joined Thrive to assert control, go with her on trips - watch her. Unfortunately, the children impeded his ability to control her as much as he wanted, so he tells her to risk her life and have another baby because pregnant women don’t usually have affairs.
Despite all of this ... I’m still betting she wanted the separation - not him. She was going to leave him, she had family support, friends and could make it on her own. He couldn’t deal with that ...
the current mistress was just one of many, that fed his ego and empowered him.
It was Shanann’s refusal to put up with his cheating and declaration she was leaving him that lit his fuse... all speculation on my part, of course.
After all, he’s described so often as quiet and shy... who would ever guess he was a control freak, much less a baby killer?

I was thinking this also, that he’d have to testify. But then I realized that “his story” could be conveyed to the jury via his videoed “confession.” Unless there’s some legal reason the defense couldn’t admit this as evidence, it would prevent him from being cross examined, but still let his “story” get out to the jurors.

I would have thought if he testified regardless of via person or video then the prosecution is allowed to cross examine.

Currently I reside on the East Coast but am very aware of these storage tanks, well sites and pumping facilities as I have also lived and traveled in Western states. Personally, I know a lot of people who have no idea what we are talking about when it comes to these crude tanks. If anyone has a photo to share with dimensions, etc., it would be appreciated.
Here is a picture of a tank located 1/4 mile from my house, if helpful. I live 45 minutes from where they were found.

Attachments

• 89766C8E-5EEF-4D36-8A8A-399BAE065BD6.jpeg
    89766C8E-5EEF-4D36-8A8A-399BAE065BD6.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 120
When you have Alexa in your house, do you always have to initiate use by saying Alexa? Or, would it record every noise, conversation in the house unbidden?
Ours will start babbling if it thinks you say alexa. But I do notice it is listening all the time. The light on top starts swirling for no reason.

Hi does anyone know where I can find the most recent court appearance video?
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

I personally feel there was not just one detrimental factor behind these murders. This was a culmination of many, many factors, combining together and... he just snapped. Being stressed of one particular, and minor issue is enough to keep a person on their toes... CW had financial woes, his job security was treading a fine line, his marriage was on the rocks and a woman on the side. The guy’s life was a mess.

Not defending him, but the motives are clear. He lashed out... and lashed out bad. A series of poor mistakes over the years (finances), leading to a series of poor mistakes over months and weeks (marriage/affair) to a series of poor mistakes over the space of a few hours (murders).

As far as Casey’s story goes, it remains as one of the tragedies in our justice system. With that being said, I believe she got off because there were people who thought it was a true accident - that she was a “young mother” who wasn’t watching Caylee and she “accidentally” drowned in the pool. Casey’s actions afterwards were also more reasonable for a young mother “fearful” of her parents reaction. She did wrap her in her favorite blanket with a toy, I believe and left her close to home??? Correct me, if I’m wrong.
Just saying, IMO, these cases ARE NOT similar ... Jose Baez can’t save a man who dumped his children into crude oil.
I agree. In this case, accident isn't possible, no other possible culprit except the one he admitted to killing.

And it doesn't matter, he admits to killing his wife and unborn child, he admits to disposing of the bodies, so no way is he going to walk out of the courtroom a free man.

Last edited:
Hmmm...just a thought about the hidden phone. When my husband drinks, he acts like a stupid jerk. Sometimes, I turn on my camera, hit record, and hide it behind a pillow...

Could she have recorded the emotional conversation once she got a hint of him being awry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637