Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharangeri, has never said that they were in Victoria, seeking grant money, just that they may have been. shopping seemed to be what they were interested in. IMO

With all due respect, froggy, what Whàngerie said or didn’t say is unsubstantiated. S/he is not a Verified Insider on WS, so you can take what s/he says with a tonne of salt IMO.

With all due respect, froggy, what Whàngerie said or didn’t say is unsubstantiated. S/he is not a Verified Insider on WS, so you can take what s/he says with a tonne of salt IMO.
Sure, but I have a level of confidence in Whangerie's observations since the connection drawn with Wynarka and Belangalo and I am willing to take that members thoughts more on board. IMO

Sure, but I have a level of confidence in Whangerie's observations since the connection drawn with Wynarka and Belangalo and I am willing to take that members thoughts more on board. IMO

What? There’s a verifiable connection between Kendall, Belanglo and Wynarka? Not in any MSM I have ever seen.

In any case Whàngerie is not a Verified Insider on WS and I don’t have to give her thoughts any weight at all. And I don’t.

Last edited:
It may have been a whole new application for some sort of grant in 2015 and that info may not be in MSM...so only hearsay IMO

Yes, it is all hearsay.

I personally doubt that the particular players in question were in Vic applying for any kind of grant.
One does not need to appear in person to apply for a grant.

I had a client a few years ago who very much relied on grants to fund their home-visiting-nurse business. They had 3 grant writers whose jobs were to apply for all different kinds of relevant grants ... both state grants and federal grants.
They had lengthy applications to fill out, financials and other supporting documents to provide, phone calls to make and receive ... but no physical appearances were required for grant application or award.

It is so cryptic. is anything able to be discussed via private message? Perhaps @Whàngarei could PM someone? I just don't get it. Whangarei needs to be be cryptic, of course, must be diffiuclt....

Don't let me put anybody off - open to discussion. But about @Whàngarei and what she has to say - it is highly praised one moment & then criticised the next, once everyone gets to leach info. What gives? This thread is sometimes like a primary school yard...

not that it matters at all, but whangarei didnt say it was a grant application, just request from a govt body, it could have been anything, a medicare rebate, pension increase, a back payment etc and they needed to go in person?

Don't let me put anybody off - open to discussion. But about @Whàngarei and what she has to say - it is highly praised one moment & then criticised the next, once everyone gets to leach info. What gives? This thread is sometimes like a primary school yard...

Yep totally agree and it's how all the bickering starts, some comments are just rude and uncalled for IMO

@Whàngarei - what do you think they were doing in melb? Port melb you mentioned, but they preferred to stay near a shopping centre. Is that correct? Were any (or many) men there? Mostly females?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa