Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can't post this please remove. Maybe a local can confirm, but Google produces two locations for Yarrabee farms (one in town and one at the farm south of town). The one shown in town is right down the street from the Jack's residence and would have probably been in sight of her running south.

Google Maps

That looks like it may be the migrant house folks are talking about. Perhaps it is owned by Yarrabee and that's where the workers live? Or maybe it's just a Google addressing error.

It's being said that he worked on a dairy farm in a migrant house (termed a revolving house for migrant workers). I'm assuming it's on the property. We used to have migrant workers on our farms as well and they typically lived in little homes like camps.
I wonder if this has been verified. Someone on this thread asked if there were migrant workers in the area and that police should look into that. But he was told no, they werent used for these kind of farms. That would be pretty amazing if he was right.

“Rivera then panicked and he got mad and he 'blocked' his memory which is what he does when he gets very upset”

So, he’s acknowledged having black outs due to extreme anger previously. If I were an investigator, I’d be exploring what other things may have may have occurred as results of these “episodes” now that he opened the door.

My mind went an entirely different direction than the rest of you. I would want his baby checked out... if I was the mother I'd be getting x-rays done immediately. Make sure that baby is okay now... so nothing comes back to haunt me later.

This reminds me of the kidnapping and murder of a teacher, years ago, in Plentywood, MT, she loved running early in the morning, and was kidnapped while running.

It makes me sad, that while running alone is safe 99.99% of the time, there is still a chance of it not being safe.

I sincerely hope that Mollie was not abused as well.
Sidney mt she was buried near my old house

Eerily similiar story its actually what the guy that waa found guilty said

He said i was trying to talk to her she freaked i strangled her in a struggle

I wonder if this has been verified. Someone on this thread asked if there were migrant workers in the area and that police should look into that. But he was told no, they werent used for these kind of farms. That would be pretty amazing if he was right.

This suspect worked at a dairy farm.
That person was referring to machinery being used to harvest crops.

Not making a judgment but I wonder that as well, a stolen social?
I've heard of people stealing or making up socials for their job applications, but what I don't understand is how these background checks wouldn't raise a flag if the social belongs to a dead person. I could see the farm hiring him on a probationary basis while they await a background check, but I'm wondering why the background check wouldn't show that a person is deceased or currently employed on the other side of the country or 52 years older and of a completely different ethnicity. You would think these background check services would be smarter than that.

from Twitter:kcjj - Twitter Search
A powerful statement from the family 1630 KCJJ

Beautifully said and bears repeating here, with all we've seen today:

1630 KCJJ‏ @KCJJ 2h2 hours ago
From the family of Molly Tibbetts. "Please remember, Evil comes in EVERY color. Our family has been blessed to be surrounded by love, friendship and support throughout this entire ordeal by friends from all different nations and races. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you."

from Twitter:kcjj - Twitter Search
A powerful statement from the family 1630 KCJJ

1630 KCJJ‏ @KCJJ 2h2 hours ago
From the family of Molly Tibbetts. "Please remember, Evil comes in EVERY color. Our family has been blessed to be surrounded by love, friendship and support throughout this entire ordeal by friends from all different nations and races. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you."
DlKxUQGW4AAzUx4.jpg

That was @DexterMorgan if I recall.

life in prison if convicted- he is young - that could be 50 years- just not punishment enough for taking a bright light out of this world- he can learn languages, find religion, get an education, medical treatment- and Mollie... she gets nothing--- may she RIP- so disturbed that the last thing she saw on earth was pure evil
When I saw his pictures on Heavy.. can't remember the exact name now, but all I could think of is that evil face being the last one she saw.

Sidney mt she was buried near my old house

Eerily similiar story its actually what the guy that waa found guilty said

He said i was trying to talk to her she freaked i strangled her in a struggle

I thought the MT teacher one was killed by a guy who was driving by and on a whim decided he wanted to kill somebody. So he randomly saw her and decided she was the one.

I wonder, too, if maybe he had drugs in his system, which, depending on which kind, can make people more impulsive and risky in their behavior.

If he indeed has an anger problem (as he himself seems to have said) it would seem he would at least have a bit of domestic stuff on his record, although with illegals I’m not sure how much of a record they are allowed to have....?
maybe not an actual record, but maybe was in the principals office a lot.

I’m not saying he stole a SS# at all. But per the discussion, it is not hard to steal SS#’s. I’m pretty sure a lot of hospitals have “moles” that steal those and sell them. I have a friend who lost her baby after heart surgery in, like, September or October.... by January, when they went to file their tax returns, they found someone else had already used the social to claim the baby as their dependent. I also worked in a tax office for awhile and we saw where a widower had to deal with his deceased wife’s identify theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle