Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - that is a strategy I had not thought of regarding exclusion of media.

I wonder how much he understands...I know they are using the translators to cover themselves for appeals, but if he understood Molly saying she was going to call the police and go away, he must understand English to some degree....

Absolutely. This scinario has happened to me as well. Men would be shocked to learn how much this happens to women (the getting angrily harassed by a man once rebuffed) but I agree that even had she been “nice” about it, he still would have done what he did. He 100% had a premeditated plan, in my opinion. I think he knew her normal route and that’s why he’s seen driving back and forth. He knew where she’d be and he knew where the secluded area was, he picked the perfect spot.
I do think he’s gonna crack and tell the truth, I guess we’ll see.

this guy is just like Sierra Lamar's murderer. nasty, out driving "in the mood" and saw her and took the opportunity.

Is there a way for a person to set up a voice command to call LE from a cell? I know with mine I don't have to go through the passcode. I just swipe the tiny phone in the lower corner and EMERGENCY CALL appears. I have never clicked on it but I assume it will call 911. Anyone know? Used it?

Mollie had an IPHONE right. I don't know how they differ from mine. Anyone?
I have an iphone. If you hit the power button on the side repeatedly (3 quick times, I think) it will automatically call 911.

I wonder how much he understands...I know they are using the translators to cover themselves for appeals, but if he understood Molly saying she was going to call the police and go away, he must understand English to some degree....
Oh he does. You can bet the farm.
Pun intended

The above post # 777 made my hair stand on edge....... :(

Fully agree that this may not have been his first rodeo ; as kidnapping ,assault (if that happened) , and murder display a predilection for such actions.

with Sierra Lamar, the guy had a history of these behaviors but as far as they had been able to figure out, it hadn't escalated to actual murder until then.

I recall the trial of a woman who killed her boyfriend (after crawling through the doggie door into his home) - seems she had selective amnesia as well. Hope this one rots in jail too!
You may be thinking of Jodi Arias. Prior to the murder, she had been stalking him, including crawling through the doggie door. She had meticulously planned his murder to occur on the way to a trip to Utah to visit another guy. She later claimed as she was driving further from the scene of the murder and noticed blood on her hands that she may have " done something", but could not recall the most gory details as she had had a blackout, or was in a " fog." Sounds a little like this guy with the earbud. Found the earbud in his lap and thought " Maybe I did something. Better check the trunk!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member