IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local news covers Iowa and they are doing an excellent job covering this case. There is no way CR is going to "escape" anything. I do question why his 3-year-old child was in the courtroom. That isn't in her best interest, imo.

I hope children are banned from the proceedings going forward. Why would they bring her?

Mollie Tibbetts

Obituary for Mollie
Thank you.
For Mollie,
Forget-Me-Nots
39883719_2360836980609675_8274550401810825216_n.jpg

So if Cristhian Bahena Rivera isn’t the name his employers knew him by, what did his co-workers call him? And no one noticed his FB was different? Is Cristhian Bahena Rivera his real name even? Is his age accurate? Maybe nothing can be taken as true at this point. Might be in for some twists & turns.

Do you remember when Shayanna brought her daughter into the courtroom while the jurors were released from deliberations for the day in Aaron Hernandez's second trial and he was blowing kisses to her? Lower than low! BTW, Baez was his lawyer on that one.
I'm going to bet we'll see a crying baby run to Daddy moment, he tries to hug her with his cuffs on and she cries as they drag her off with him wiping away a tear. It's low but it works. Just like the whole "she rebuffed me" will be twisted to justify him killing her.

I-80 pretty much spans the United States from coast to coast.

I think most Interstates span the US, either north/south or east/west. What makes I-80 different from I-90 which is also coast to coast?

It's not in the child's interest to be there, it's in CR's interest. His atty is going to paint CR as a family man, sit his daughter and ex-girlfriend in the courtroom so people can see them together, show him as a family man with a good heart. And they'll paint Mollie as a nasty person who triggered him, he was just running with her, flirting and Mollie got all uppity. Prepare yourself, it's going to be a heartbreaking ride.
No one is going to buy that. Who sees a girl jogging and then gets out and starts running with her? And then wakes up at an intersection, then drives to a cornfield where he leaves a body... before he 'knows' he has a body in his trunk?

His story doesn't make sense now and will likely make less sense once the autopsy and other evidence is in. I think it's going to be extremely difficult for this atty to make Mollie the bad girl who 'made' anything that happened, happen.

I think most Interstates span the US, either north/south or east/west. What makes I-80 different from I-90 which is also coast to coast?
The difference would be its more central location. It connects New York, Chicago, and San Francisco.

My local news covers Iowa and they are doing an excellent job covering this case. There is no way CR is going to "escape" anything. I do question why his 3-year-old child was in the courtroom. That isn't in her best interest, imo.

Aaron Hernandez girlfriend did the same thing by bringing the child into the courtroom. I took it as to garner sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23