IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie Tibbetts autopsy finds that she died by 'multiple sharp force injuries' - CNN

Tibbetts' funeral has been scheduled for Sunday afternoon, according to a release on the Smith Funeral Home and Cremation Service website. The Mass of Resurrection will be held at the gymnasium of the BGM High School in Brooklyn, Iowa.
Thank you Harmony 2, for the information on her funeral, and everything else you and the other mods and WS owner Tricia provide to everyone here, and foremost the victims, and their loved ones, which is huge.
This is too terrible for words... or to contemplate (the cause of death).
May her loved ones find peace in laying her to rest, and their broken hearts be soothed by the 20 years of beautiful memories they have of their dear, beloved Mollie.

Last edited:
Just wanted to reply to a poster that responded to my post about Anti- Personality Disorder. People are NOT born with it. Even the best experts in psychology agree that there is no known cause. Rather, it is caused from inherited TENDENCIES and environmental factors. It is formed throughout childhood, just like any other personality disorder. No one is born with a personality Disorder. There is not conclusive research that people are born with it. This is impossible to reach that conclusion in an experiment. They cannot tell from looking at an infant's brain that they have a personality disorder. It's just not possible.

Dane Lang, co-owner of Yarrabee Farms, confirmed to DailyMail.com that he had lived in a trailer on the farm 'for the past couple of years.'

Dane's brother is Craig Lang, former president of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture.

Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts died of 'multiple sharp force injuries' | Daily Mail Online

Did Yarrabee Farms also own the farm where Mollie was found? I know they owned the farm where CR lived and worked.

I think some may have missed my post in the previous thread:

Though being small might have played into the perp's psyche and been a factor in who he selected as a victim, I am going to ask that we move on from that topic.

We all know that making sweeping generalizations is not wise as there are many the concept may not apply to. The topic may offend.

Just wanted to reply to a poster that responded to my post about Anti- Personality Disorder. People are NOT born with it. Even the best experts in psychology agree that there is no known cause. Rather, it is caused from inherited TENDENCIES and environmental factors. It is formed throughout childhood, just like any other personality disorder. No one is born with a personality Disorder. There is not conclusive research that people are born with it. This is impossible to reach that conclusion in an experiment. They cannot tell from looking at an infant's brain that they have a personality disorder. It's just not possible.

Thank you. I’ve researched it for years. I was forced to by someone who stalked me for over 10 years. But I thought it was something missing from the brain, therefore they may be born that way. Thus, medications don’t help. I’ve literally read a stack of books and online articles. Not because I wanted to. There are two different camps it seems: those who say you are born with it and those who say it’s familial, but develops in childhood.

Though being small might have played into the perp's psyche and been a factor in who he selected as a victim, I am going to ask that we move on from that topic.

We all know that making sweeping generalizations is not wise as there are many the concept may not apply to. The topic may offend.
Sorry about that.

Goodnight everyone. It's too much on any of us to do this all day and night.
If you are suffering fatigue and extreme sadness like I am, or if you are seriously angered by the news that's been released, be sure to take care for your own self.
I truly care about each and every unique one of you.
See you all tomorrow and I am also braced for more horrible revelations to leak out. They always do.
Praying to God that it doesn't happen, and that nothing has been washed away by rain or lost in the collection process.
All of us and most especially Mollie's Family and DJ have lost MT to this enigma. This seemingly "unknown phantom". (as kids they only really existed in Scooby Doo.)
I know he was bound to be sloppy but he managed to stay free for all that time...
Friday is coming soon enough.
Chi :(

I pray to God LE searched his house before today...I'm afraid that his defense is going to try to say evidence was planted if they find anything. Wouldn't they have had some indication when they found her body that she had multiple sharp force injuries? (I couldn't stomach reading the decomposition info that was posted in previous threads). I'm also wondering now if there is more to the story, if there's any chance he took her back to the mobile home??
Poor poor Mollie. Today's info on cause of death makes me sick.

Last edited:
Does anyone know at what corner or street did he grab her/stabbed her/ran her down? Are there houses around where "it" happened? Are there only cornfields? Was there any houses she could have ran to? Could anyone hear her scream?

Precious Mollie, I am so sorry you had to endure this brutality. I pray you closed your eyes as your heart was slowing to a stop and then opened your eyes to God. You were such a precious young lady and I am so sorry for you and your family.

I wish someone would post the google map again. It was the long stretch of road leading out of Brooklyn. 395? I can’t recall exactly. Hope others weigh in. I guess I don’t even believe where he’s saying he grabbed her from.

Thank you. I’ve researched it for years. I was forced to by someone who stalked me for over 10 years. But I thought it was something missing from the brain, therefore they may be born that way. Thus, medications don’t help. I’ve literally read a stack of books and online articles. Not because I wanted to. There are two different camps it seems: those who say you are born with it and those who say it’s familial, but develops in childhood.

The old nature or nurture debate. I wasn't aware that was solved, thanks for your research.

Please stop beating that (maybe) dead cat?

@Sarah J. Scott
"We shouldn’t Idealize her? I think you could’ve gone without saying that. MOO"

I apologize for upsetting you. I was responding to someone who had said what Mollie "would have done," because she was "smart." My point was that people, no matter how smart they are, can react to stress and fear in different ways, and we do not always know them, or know ourselves, well enough to know what those reactions will be.

That was me. But I would like to speak up for my remark. By being smart, I meant aware. I also wasn’t idealizing her. And I agree with what you stated, she could be in her own element listening to music and in her running element. But I never made her out to be someone she wasn’t. Not that I know her.

Please God let LE have searched his house before today...I'm afraid that his defense is going to try to say evidence was planted if they find anything. Wouldn't they have had some indication when they found her body that she had multiple sharp force injuries? (I couldn't stomach reading the decomposition info that was posted in previous threads). I'm also wondering now if there is more to the story, if there's any chance he took her back to the mobile home??
Poor poor Mollie. Today's info on cause of death makes me sick.

I’m hoping it was searched before today, they have had days to clean up and he’s had a month

I can’t understand why it was not done the moment they arrested him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member