Media Links Only

Just gossip talk on the Joe Rogan Experience, March 28th 2018, #1097. I started the link at the 'pedophiles are bad' location because little is taboo to these guys. It needs a little moral ground if you don't understand the context. The conversation can get to be a little offensive.

They chat about the Ramseys for a few minutes before moving on to the next thing. A bit if handwriting is viewed and apparently Joe lived in Boulder for a few years. Small world.

https://youtu.be/Hb1AqvYR0zI?t=2472

Somehow I find it hard to believe JR would ever let The Enquirer interview him. Shame on you New Idea for publishing lies.

Last edited:

July 2019 Child *advertiser censored* Charges Against
Photographer, Randall DeWitt Simons, 66

KEPR-TV:
Man facing child *advertiser censored* charges in Oregon sold photos of JonBenét after her 1996 death
(Next Court Date Scheduled for 7 August)

Tribune Media Wire:
Disturbing charges against a JonBenet photographer
(Previously Arrested in Genoa, CO, for Public Nudity in 1998)

Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Randall Simons - public nudity - 1998 - Google Search

Richrd,
This case has some cast of characters, Randall DeWitt Simons was always a person of interest, he photographed children and Patsy liked his style, looking at illegal stuff online cannot be a recent desire on Simon's part, so I'll bet he could be facing further charges, depends how serious this case is.

If they find any JonBenet photographs, you know the ones nobody knew he took, then that will be explosive and will be headline news, the tabloids will love it!

Dear Brains trust,

I read an article mid last year that indicated additional DNA testing had been completed and that Police were pleased with the results. Has anyone read any more about this in recent times?

Boulder DA: New round of Ramsey DNA tests completed, more could follow – Boulder Daily Camera

The speculation made by the ‘DNA in doubt’ special was that it was focussed on determining the number of male individuals present in the (mixed) DNA. Charlie Brennan (Daily Canera) often kindly responds to my emails though not recently...

Dear Brains trust,

I read an article mid last year that indicated additional DNA testing had been completed and that Police were pleased with the results. Has anyone read any more about this in recent times?

Boulder DA: New round of Ramsey DNA tests completed, more could follow – Boulder Daily Camera

The speculation made by the ‘DNA in doubt’ special was that it was focussed on determining the number of male individuals present in the (mixed) DNA. Charlie Brennan (Daily Canera) often kindly responds to my emails though not recently...

Are you referring to this:
upload_2019-11-19_20-28-43.jpeg

What is the 'disturbing' part? The mess would disturb me... I would be straightening up all day long. I did see some glass ON TOP of the suitcase by the window. The train set stuff is also very prevalent.

What is the 'disturbing' part? The mess would disturb me... I would be straightening up all day long. I did see some glass ON TOP of the suitcase by the window. The train set stuff is also very prevalent.
So are the partially wrapped gifts in the laundry room.

As promised:
A few things really stand out for me in this video and I think I saw it when Chief Kolar talked about it a few years back.

Pardon me if I make any assumption in this, it's not my intention. My intention is to ask questions.

1. If you are using a suitcase to exit a room through the window, do you put it against the wall or leave it a few feet from the actual window?
2. Spider web. I admit to wondering about this when I first saw it, given that was the reason Kolar was talking about it, but I'm unsure of the species of spider and how quickly one might respin a web. More importantly, would all of that be destroyed with an adult passing through the window? We've all seen the video of Lou Smit climbing through, it wasn't a "loose fit", so would any of that spider web have remained? It does not appear to have been respun. A spider wouldn't respin a web and have it left in that condition. So my reading of that is, there's no new web, that's the remains of one that has been cleared somehow.
3. There is a lot of wrapping paraphernalia lying about the place. The wrapping was clearly a work in progress. There were wrapped and unwrapped clothing lying about. When I think about how JB was given some new underpants, it's clear that they were either easily seen or 'remembered', both of which seem unlikely for anyone to give a rat's about unless they were coming from a position of personal caring. Yes, that's an assumption, so perhaps thinking of a stranger and whether they are likely to seek out fresh undergarments amongst a selection of wrapped gifts. Seems a long shot.
4. What's the pronged thing @ 2m55s?

I have more questions and perhaps they've been answered, but then I did post something about this place being a dog's breakfast and I'm probably not going to search.

1. If you are using a suitcase to exit a room through the window, do you put it against the wall or leave it a few feet from the actual window?

wonderllama,
FW said that when he was in the basement he moved the suitcase, looking for glass from the broken window, found a small sliver and put it on top the suitcase. It was never used to enter or exit the house. JR took the suitcase down before Christmas from the upstairs laundry room.

2. Spider web. I admit to wondering about this when I first saw it, given that was the reason Kolar was talking about it, but I'm unsure of the species of spider and how quickly one might respin a web. More importantly, would all of that be destroyed with an adult passing through the window? We've all seen the video of Lou Smit climbing through, it wasn't a "loose fit", so would any of that spider web have remained? It does not appear to have been respun. A spider wouldn't respin a web and have it left in that condition. So my reading of that is, there's no new web, that's the remains of one that has been cleared somehow.

It was to cold for a spider the respin a web Christmas night. He had moved on looking for someplace warmer. So yes, the web is old.

3. There is a lot of wrapping paraphernalia lying about the place. The wrapping was clearly a work in progress. There were wrapped and unwrapped clothing lying about. When I think about how JB was given some new underpants, it's clear that they were either easily seen or 'remembered', both of which seem unlikely for anyone to give a rat's about unless they were coming from a position of personal caring. Yes, that's an assumption, so perhaps thinking of a stranger and whether they are likely to seek out fresh undergarments amongst a selection of wrapped gifts. Seems a long shot.

There was wrapping paper everywhere (mostly laying on the floor). In the train room, laundry room, the storage room behind the laundry room and least we forget the wine cellar. As for the underwear. Either they weren’t wrapped or somebody knew exactly where they were.

4. What's the pronged thing @ 2m55s?
It looks like a water turn off valve used to turn water off at the house’s main line to me.

Last edited:
wonderllama,
FW said that when he was in the basement he moved the suitcase, looking for glass from the broken window, found a small sliver and put it on top the suitcase. It was never used to enter or exit the house. JR took the suitcase down before Christmas from the upstairs laundry room.

It was to cold for a spider the respin a web Christmas night. He had moved on looking for someplace warmer. So yes, the web is old.

There was wrapping paper everywhere (mostly laying on the floor). In the train room, laundry room, the storage room behind the laundry room and least we forget the wine cellar. As for the underwear. Either they weren’t wrapped or somebody knew exactly where they were.

It looks like a water turn off valve used to turn water off at the house’s main line to me.

1. Thanks, I think I'd forgotten about that. I think I've forgotten about LOTS from this case!
2. Too cold. Of course...snow! :)
3. Indeedy!
4. I have no idea what that is, but I'm prepared to accept your answer.

Thanks for all the answers! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back