TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's what I mean. The people in the Canada case are suspected of faking that scene on the doorstep to get people to open the door to their home so the home could be robbed.

I lean toward scheme in the Texas video. I'll change my mind if we learn something more about it, of course.

jmo

Oops sorry lol. I think I’m with you. I’m torn! Gahhh.

EMS would have talked to the police. It’s been two days and I’m sure they woke them up if they believed it was possible. I’m sure the police are comparing medical restraints used in the area to these, I hope. I also have to think that someone would have recognized this woman as a friend, as working somewhere, etc. if this was a hoax.
It's not against the law to leave an ambulance or an emergency room. EMS personnel and emergency room staff do NOT contact the police when a patient leaves AMA (against medical advice) or without treatment unless that patient has access to a car and will be driving impaired or the patient has been involuntarily committed.

There are dozens of ambulance services serving this hospital in this metro and surrounding rural area, not just one.

Last edited:
Not pregnant, nothing on knee(s), and swinging that restraint on right wrist almost cavalierly, like a set of car keys upon arriving home (on other wrist - actual keys, it appears; probably to that restraint). Not spooky at all - like someone arriving and fully expecting to be let in.

Maybe not so much a hoax as just a wrong residence. Not much sound, no fury, and signifying nothing in particular, apparently.

When I google the neighborhood and arrest all I get are recent stories. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I think the person in the video looks fairly young, mid-20's, at most. Maybe pregnant. But she also kind of has that "just had a baby" look too. Not sure.

I just used the keywords in her post on Google. Street, the first name she listed and the word arrest.
It was the fourth result on the search.

I am torn two ways. The longer clip suggests at the end she is looking back to see if someone is following her and I keep thinking she might be running when she first flits past before coming up the path.

I'm torn that its either a scheme to get them to open the door for a robbery or she is genuinely running away from a captor. If it was a scheme and she tried many doors its not surprising no trace has been found. they left empty handed. But the outfit seems quite extreme for it to be one - who thinks of restraints?

If she was running from someone you'd expect more noise if she was then recaptured by them. And there doesn't look like there's any other obvious hiding places - woods or disused buildings to go and hide in nearby.

Its really quite horrible to think about. I definitely think all houses need to be searched. I'm sure LE are checking every available CCTV camera in the area. It would be good to get a view of another camera clip to see if there is anything else to glean from it. By the way, I also think she looks pregnant.

Here's the other thing that frustrates me on this... LE put this video out asking for our help, but you KNOW this isn't the entire video. Release more than 7 seconds so we can all get a better look at her. Even this ABC article seems to have half a second more, which gives a quick snap of her in profile.. which would be very helpful for us to have in trying to idenetify her: Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared
This video, i am following the actual owner of this video who shared it, she has stated that she was pressing it so many times so quick it froze and locked up that's why it's so short..

this picture looks like she’s wearing one of those patient shirts and those are forsure restraints anyone who thinks it’s a lanyard or keys is seriously blind. she seems a little in shock or out of it or something but she does seem scared just in a different way like she doesn’t know what’s going on or she’s in shock or sedated or something . she also forsure looks pregnant . and like 5 months pregnant atleast . I truly don’t imagine a pregnant woman setting up a scheme with broken medical restraints at 3 in the morning . I just don’t feel like this is a hoax at all. I’m not sure if she escaped some weird medical facility or something sinister but i wish they would release more information

Attachments

• 8B22F4EE-681E-4402-A117-2D4B2E8DA27E.jpeg
    8B22F4EE-681E-4402-A117-2D4B2E8DA27E.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 141
How can police call this a lanyard?? I definitely see something dangling from her arm in the last picture but also see two identical ‘cuffs’ on both arms.
I agree, and why would she be carrying around a lanyard while nervously knocking on doors at 3am? There may be a key hanging from her right wrist restraint, but that may be how she got loose. She got the key and unlocked the restraint between her two hands. The key could still be in the lock or just hanging there after she used it.

this picture looks like she’s wearing one of those patient shirts and those are forsure restraints anyone who thinks it’s a lanyard or keys is seriously blind. she seems a little in shock or out of it or something but she does seem scared just in a different way like she doesn’t know what’s going on or she’s in shock or sedated or something . she also forsure looks pregnant . and like 5 months pregnant atleast . I truly don’t imagine a pregnant woman setting up a scheme with broken medical restraints at 3 in the morning . I just don’t feel like this is a hoax at all. I’m not sure if she escaped some weird medical facility or something sinister but i wish they would release more information
I did think its was a lanyard for a hot min...I don't think I'm blind but my eyes could be getting old...

I’m assuming most of us posting here are women.

FWIW, my husband watched the video and thought it looked like she had just had a sexual encounter and was drunk. Reading through comments on fb, I see that many other men think along the same lines.

Not pregnant, nothing on knee(s), and swinging that restraint on right wrist almost cavalierly, like a set of car keys upon arriving home (on other wrist - actual keys, it appears; probably to that restraint). Not spooky at all - like someone arriving and fully expecting to be let in.

Maybe not so much a hoax as just a wrong residence. Not much sound, no fury, and signifying nothing in particular, apparently.
The local news said she knocked/rang doorbells on doors at least 5 houses. She looks nervous and when she leaves the doorway, she goes through the bushes instead of back down the walkway. It's all pretty odd.

I did think its was a lanyard for a hot min...I don't think I'm blind but my eyes could be getting old...
ya but look again and you can see they are medical restraints . you can get them on amazon look at picture i just loaded below. My question is why would someone use medical restraints and not handcuffs when abducting someone . sort of weird to use medical restraints in an abduction rather then handcuffs

Attachments

• 7DDE3A64-86B3-4C64-B47C-554DFC6D62F0.png
    7DDE3A64-86B3-4C64-B47C-554DFC6D62F0.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 46
I hope you're right, but wouldn't someone in the neighborhood group recognize it was her?

Not necessarily, it really depends on how sociable a person is.. I think there are 45 homes in my neighborhood and I have lived here 14 years. I know most but some I wouldn't recognize. I finally saw one man (that has lived here longer than we have) for the very first time 3 weeks ago. He's fairly young too.

ya but look again and you can see they are medical restraints . you can get them on amazon look at picture i just loaded below. My question is why would someone use medical restraints and not handcuffs when abducting someone . sort of weird to use medical restraints in an abduction rather then handcuffs

I posted a picture upthread that shows medical restraints that have locks and require a key.

I’m assuming most of us posting here are women.

FWIW, my husband watched the video and thought it looked like she had just had a sexual encounter and was drunk. Reading through comments on fb, I see that many other men think along the same lines.
I've noticed that on Facebook too. I'm still trying to catch up on this thread. I've seen some guys saying that the things on her wrists are a type of "soft restraint" used in S&M stuff and they think it might have been consensual and got carried away. If that was the case, I don't think the guy would take a chance by chasing her down and she would probably have had a cell phone to call someone. Since she has no phone or purse or anything, that makes it more suspicious.

I also think she looks pregnant and if she is, it's less likely that she was drinking alcohol. I know pregnant women drink, and some get drunk, but most don't these days.

I think it's her! 1) Look fits 2) only thing they found of Kendra was her pants.. 3) If the abductor is a trucker, it's only an 7 hour dive AND it's a straight shot from Maize, KS to Montgomery Co on the I-45.

I think it could be her too. And I-35 takes a person straight south from Wichita area all the way down to Texas. So maybe you meant I-35.

I think it could be her because her case has all the earmarks of someone that may have been abducted.

From this article of the missing girl KN there are a couple things that stood out.

LE had three possibilities they stated and their #2 one was this one which allows the possibility she was abducted.

"There’s a possibility she was abducted or taken out of the state, he said.
"

And one alleged witness says this about the day she disappeared which if accurate then she was likely abducted:

"he said she called him about 5 o’clock (the day she disappeared) and said she was at Pawnee and Broadway and she was really tired so could he come pick her up,” Bruce Nystrom said. “When he got there, she wasn’t there.”

5 months after she disappeared, one question remains: What happened to Kendra?

I posted a picture upthread that shows medical restraints that have locks and require a key.
ya it just seems odd in an abduction scenario to use medical restraints ? usually those are used so they don’t hurt the patient and if someone abducted her and is chasing her you would think they wouldn’t care if the handcuffs hurt . i still do not think it’s a hoax or setup but i just don’t know where she escaped from !! so weird can’t stop thinking about it . seriously something out of a horror movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog