TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update. Do you know if they mean evidence not released in Kendra's case, or in this case? I'm curious how much more besides the doorbell they have.

LE believes Kendra drowned due to new DNA evidence they found (IIRC) but they haven’t released specifics of the evidence. Which may be what they are referring to, but just a guess.

padding on restraints is designed to protect the skin & tissues -- possibly long-term captivity as suggested upthread, or for unmarred photographs?

Ambulance jump does seem possible. Hope LE figures this out soon!

people get abducted all the time people go
missing and are never found at an alarming rate . people are trafficked at an alarming rate . this
is happening everyday . she most definitely escaped from somewhere and is trying to get help . whether something is medically wrong with her and she escaped some facility or she escaped some abducter . abductions aren’t rare anymore sadly for woman

so i know they arrested someone for this but they have no evidence of murder and they haven’t found her and she went missing in texas recently obviously the first picture she could have straightened her hair and the second picture is horrible quality but the do look VERY similar and they are both in texas

Attachments

• F47A5F64-2509-4FC6-B1C8-EC7363C349A7.jpeg
    F47A5F64-2509-4FC6-B1C8-EC7363C349A7.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I'm trying to catch up in this thread, but may have missed it if someone has already posted any of this. Please forgive me if so.
1) I wonder why they didn't bring out a tracking dog at some point? The woman was barefoot and had touched the doorbell several times and the brick column. The also ran through bushes and places other people probably hadn't been in recently. So, a tracking dog should have been able to single out her scent.
2) When was this actually reported to the Sheriffs Office? I have listened to the Montgomery County Law Enforcement scanner archives for Aug. 24th from around 3am until 5am and I never hear a call go out for this or anything that sounds related. Maybe a different agency responded, but I cannot find out who else would have?
3) This happened on Aug. 24th around 3:30am, so why didn't the Sheriff's Office put out a notice for immediate release until Aug 26th at 6:30pm?
4) I am assuming that at least one of the 5 people whose doors she knocked on called the police? But maybe they waited until the next day after they talked to other neighbors or something? Or maybe the police didn't send anyone to check it out right away?
5) I've attached a screenshot from the video, and I have seen other screenshots, where it looks like her shirt sleeve is torn down on her right shoulder. Just my opinion, but if it is torn, it could be more evidence that she had been abused in some way.

Attachments

• 20180828_193657.jpg
    20180828_193657.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 104
The thing is, restraints used in hospitals are fastened by a buckle strap. If she had escaped a facility far away then she would have had plenty of time to take them off.

If she is wearing restraints (and IMO, as someone that has worked in psych hospitals before, they DO look like restraints) I would say she likely came from somewhere within the neighborhood.

I'm trying to catch up in this thread, but may have missed it if someone has already posted any of this. Please forgive me if so.
1) I wonder why they didn't bring out a tracking dog at some point? The woman was barefoot and had touched the doorbell several times and the brick column. The also ran through bushes and places other people probably hadn't been in recently. So, a tracking dog should have been able to single out her scent.
2) When was this actually reported to the Sheriffs Office? I have listened to the Montgomery County Law Enforcement scanner archives for Aug. 24th from around 3am until 5am and I never hear a call go out for this or anything that sounds related. Maybe a different agency responded, but I cannot find out who else would have?
3) This happened on Aug. 24th around 3:30am, so why didn't the Sheriff's Office put out a notice for immediate release until Aug 26th at 6:30pm?
4) I am assuming that at least one of the 5 people whose doors she knocked on called the police? But maybe they waited until the next day after they talked to other neighbors or something? Or maybe the police didn't send anyone to check it out right away?
5) I've attached a screenshot from the video, and I have seen other screenshots, where it looks like her shirt sleeve is torn down on her right shoulder. Just my opinion, but if it is torn, it could be more evidence that she had been abused in some way.
look how scared she looks in that picture

But, they would have to report the status of a patient that they picked up to close out the record. Especially if she is walking around with restraints on.
She might have bolted inside the nearest hospital's triage area where EMTs left her. EMTs wouldn't report this on their log because she wasn't their responsibility once inside the hospital.

Hospitals don't track patients that leave triage AMA. If she hadn't been evaluated by the triage nurse before she bolted, there wouldn't be any hospital record.

also everyone keeps saying that why wasn’t she screaming if she was in trouble but it seems like maybe the person she was running from wasn’t that close to her and she didn’t want to make noise to inform whoever she was running from where she was hence why she kept moving on to different houses if they didn’t answer quick enough
Exactly! She may not have been very far from where she was running from AND if she was abducted, her captures may not have know she was gone yet.

I will say that I've never seen locking restraints on anyone (long-time healthcare worker) and assume they would only be used on psych patients or prisoner patients.
No licensed hospital or psychiatric facility uses locked restraints. Psychiatric patients that are a danger to themselves or others may be put in leather restraints or chemically restrained, but restraints are never locked. Leather restraints fasten like a leather belt.

No licensed hospital or psychiatric facility uses locked restraints. Psychiatric patients that are a danger to themselves or others may be put in leather restraints or chemically restrained, but restraints are never locked. Leather restraints fasten like a leather belt.
Thank you...I guess that's why I never saw them! I have seen the leather restraints, though.

She might have bolted inside the nearest hospital's triage area where EMTs left her. EMTs wouldn't report this on their log because she wasn't their responsibility once inside the hospital.

Hospitals don't track patients that leave triage AMA. If she hadn't been evaluated by the triage nurse before she bolted, there wouldn't be any hospital record.
Yes, but ambulance-delivered patients don't wait in triage. They are taken directly to an ER treatment room and the evaluation begins at that point. So the hospital would have a record of at least that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021