TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
was googling Caitlin and saw other photos of her hair.
16975124_G.jpg

View attachment 144388

and the second one took me back to websleuths.
it still looks too thin to me for some reason but you never know also it’s hard to tell bc she wears a lot of makeup and the girl on the video doesn’t have any . the girl in the video also looks older to me imo

People have been speculating that it's a woman named Crystal who vanished 10 years ago. She has red curly hair. Anyone know who this is?
I posted a comparison in her thread. I don't know if it was posted here as well, so I'll put it here too. I neglected to say Crystal Hall's thread.

Attachments

• 1535532141141.png
    1535532141141.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 138
According to LE, the woman does not appear to be a person missing from Texas, again wondering if she could have been trafficked to the area. imo, speculation.rbbm.
Also wondering how the woman might normally wear her hair, not many people have hair quite that long or thick, imo.
Is it a wig, a hairpiece, normally in a bun or braids? Just in case will also keep eyes open for women with shorter hair.
Half-dressed woman in broken handcuffs seen frantically ringing Texas doorbell
“There are no missing person’s reports from the area that match this individual. Deputies have canvased the area, completed a door to door check and interviews of residences as well as businesses in the area. Deputies are also reviewing video surveillance from surrounding residence and businesses.”

If you recognize the woman in this video or if you are the woman in this video please contact the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office at 936-760-5800 and refer to case#18A243347 or direct inquiries to mcscomedia@mctx.org.
image-2018.jpg

it still looks too thin to me for some reason but you never know also it’s hard to tell bc she wears a lot of makeup and the girl on the video doesn’t have any . the girl in the video also looks older to me imo

I thought so too, around 30 was my guess, but I am horrible at guessing ages, everyone under 45 looks young to me.

I posted a comparison in her thread. I don't know if it was posted here as well, so I'll put it here too. I neglected to say Crystal Hall's thread.

I think this looks like it could be the most likely from almost all the others that have been posted. For me it's the chin. In the video when you can see the profile, the chin in so distinct and I haven't really seen that in any of the other comparisons.

I'll also mention this, I see sunglasses hanging at the bottom of the right restraint. I'm 99.999% sure they aren't sunglasses, but that's what my eyes see. :rolleyes:o_O

I think this has to be, hands down, the most confusing thing I've EVER followed on WS.

We've seen it before, do you guys remember when they found Jaycee? I do. What about the 3 Cleveland girls?... That was too unbelievable when it came out, but it was true. We've seen it before and we'll see it again. I don't think this is a hoax.

IMO ..Out of all the pics i have seen of the missing girls,I think this looks like her the most.The face shape and chin look the same.I also think red hair would show up lighter on one of those cams.

Last edited:
IMO, she likely came from within the neighborhood. I think she doesn't look distressed to some because she is trying to be quick and quiet because she knows she's on a time schedule. Her face looks distressed as she's walking up the steps.

There is a phenomenon called Pareidolia in which people see things differently because their brains are looking for patterns in things. Explains why people are seeing a man or not seeing a man and why some are seeing restraints and others are seeing landyards.

Last edited:
Enough with the arguments about the restraints, okay? Please stop being snarky to each other and respect the rules of WS.

How about we refocus on the possibility that this woman is a victim. Despite it making international news rather quickly, it has already dropped off the top trending stories. Let's not let this be another buried news story.

For the record I wasn't being snarky nor did I intend for my reply to sound snarky.

My posting history should show that to be true.

I just wasn't going to argue my point anymore since the poster seemed to know more than me.

I was just thinking some about the “possible tattoo libra scales” being seen.

Is it to be presumed that the restraints we see on the right arm of her in video, was also, at one point buckled to the other arm? And if so, is it possible that what people are saying “looks like a tattoo” is actually the indentation from that restraint buckle that was on that arm at one point?

I hope I make sense. Because when I look very closely it almost looks like an indentation from the tightness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu