CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do in fact go to trial, how many think CW will testify :rolleyes:
If his defense is that he saw SW strangling the kids over the baby monitor, I think he has to take the stand to state that. Otherwise, how could it be presented?

I suppose they could leave it out completely and say, "prove it" to the prosecutors that it was actually CW who killed the kids. Defense could remain silent on that...except it's a statement CW has already made.

If he takes the stand, I don't think it will go well. He's not at all likable once you know he dumped his two little girls in huge vats of oil.

jmo

If the anonymous caller is someone just seeking attention, why would he want to be anonymous? I haven't seen this person's FB posts but I know you guys are saying his story has changed. Maybe this is because he didn't want to admit that he knew CW was married with children.
Or maybe he is married as well?

In the last thread, there is a picture posted of them with him carrying a giant blue bag and the children are there as well. When is that from? They all seem happy.

If she was in NC for six weeks and he visited, did the family notice anything?

Psychopaths never have any slips in front of anyone? I have diagnosed some people I feel are psychopaths or maybe only sociopaths ( I have no credentials to do it ) . I feel that these people I know are sociopaths or whatever because of their behavior and things they lie about. The violence by one of the males and the cheating by the males. And the stealing in clever ways.

So no tells at all in all of those years people knew him?

In the youtube video posted on the last thread where she is talking in her house about how happy she is with her job, there is a blip of CW playing with the kids on the floor.

What struck me is it seemed like the house was so empty that it echoed, Is that the way it is in these big houses?

I noticed that too, mostly because I like to take a peak at people’s home decor, given the opportunity:)

Given what we know about financial issues, I assume they couldn’t afford to furnish such a big house that was already out of their league financially. Just a thought.

What would have happened to Shanann’s business if they had split up? Would it have crashed? From what I’ve seen they’re all happy little homemakers living the American Dream. Is anyone who sells Thrive single? Divorced?

I listened to a short audio clip of the anonymous caller on HLN who spoke about CW's contact with him and the potential homosexual component/identity struggle. From what I observed, this anonymous person appeared to be calm, logical, articulate and detailed in his information. I didn't sense any drama or sensationalism on his part or in his tone. If this is a true representation of what happened between them, it will all come out in time. If true, it would certainly put some of the pieces together with respect to CW's frame of mind at the time of the murders. Perhaps it all came crashing down that Sunday around CW and perhaps CW's mistress became aware of his struggle with sexual identity via reading CW's texts to this anonymous person or even potentially other persons that CW would have connected with on that app. I am not surprised that CW's team has not commented on the anonymous caller. It could be news to them as well.

I found the person's tweets believable. The detail was totally without drama. The statement that he hadn't sleep more than a few hours at a time since the murders was credible to me.

I find it abhorrent that there was a change of heart about CW's ridiculous story on the part of some only after news of this possible gay affair came out.

Really? So THAT's what makes you suddenly think his story is nonsense?

Slightly confusing if this HLN topic was new for a poster.

The OP, last thread, had already explained that J. L. Riches, he is not claiming to have had an affair with CW.
The HLN person, who I am not naming has connections with J. L. Riches but also is very unlikely to have ever met CW.
Neither persons are CW APersons but have a history of inserting themselves into controversial issues/cases.

HLN have already received a lot of criticism on line from viewers and award-winning journalists.

If that guy has a history of that kind of attention-seeking behavior (I don't have the ability to review the whole thread) then indeed it would sound like a hoax to me.

I didn't see the interview. The tweets seemed credible.

Decor aside, I wonder how they could have qualified for a house like that with only his income at first. Was she working when they bought it? I thought that was the only home they had owned in Colorado. If you notice on the deed it was him only at first. We have DR Horton homes in this state. I have heard people say that they bend the rules a bit and that’s why so many of that builders homes go into foreclosure. People get over their heads with payments. I don’t know but a large home usually has higher utilities too. It seems to me that they had champagne taste and beer bottle finances. JMO

From the last thread.. a screenshot on the closure on the front door. I always wondered what that was like. I've never seen that inside of a house and it is like a hotel closure. I wonder if the other homes have that. But that is why the door opened so little.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-111331_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-111331_Gallery.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 132
What would have happened to Shanann’s business if they had split up? Would it have crashed? From what I’ve seen they’re all happy little homemakers living the American Dream. Is anyone who sells Thrive single? Divorced?

If it’s like Scentsy then her downline would roll up to the next person above her. Customers may be notified of a new contact or maybe they would have to search a new advisor out? Not sure.

Decor aside, I wonder how they could have qualified for a house like that with only his income at first. Was she working when they bought it? I thought that was the only home they had owned in Colorado. If you notice on the deed it was him only at first. We have DR Horton homes in this state. I have heard people say that they bend the rules a bit and that’s why so many of that builders homes go into foreclosure. People get over their heads with payments. I don’t know but a large home usually has higher utilities too. It seems to me that they had champagne taste and beer bottle finances. JMO

You are exactly right, Snow Flower. They did an FHA loan to boot. IMO they were in way over their heads. I've posted a lot about what I know of their financial situation based on facts (with a little common sense thrown in) on previous threads if you want to take a look.

Or maybe he is married as well?

I don't think so. He's not anonymous on Facebook by his own choosing, and I didn't get the impression he's married. He seems young, into make up and fashion, and really not someone I would picture CW with, but you just never know I guess.

I have no idea if he's for real or not. If I had to put money on it right now though, I'd say no. But, he claims he's been in touch with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire