CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a male lover, this is a game changer, imo. What CW did was crazy in the extreme. I wonder if his relationships with male partners were going to be outed (either Shanann found out or somebody else threatened to tell her). This does not fit his family man, fit physique image, he killed them all to save face, I think. Assuming of course there was male lover(s).

Being buff and fit is a huge part of gay culture.

If there was a male lover, this is a game changer, imo. What CW did was crazy in the extreme. I wonder if his relationships with male partners were going to be outed (either Shanann found out or somebody else threatened to tell her). This does not fit his family man, fit physique image, he killed them all to save face, I think. Assuming of course there was male lover(s).
It fits the profile of the killer who can’t stand living a false life, anymore. He hates what he’s supposed to be and pretending to be it, so, out of desperation, he kills those who he blames for forcing him do it.

It fits the profile of the killer who can’t stand living a false life, anymore. He hates what he’s supposed to be and pretending to be it, so, out of desperation, he kills those who he blames for forcing him do it.
And/or he is in a panic because his deceit is coming to light
And/or someone whose false life is coming to light. Instead of owning the truth, he kills the people who will be disappointed and hurt by it.

jmo

Interesting thought, what happens to her downline income stream now that she has been murdered? Who does that income go to, and who takes over her Downstream?

Oh crap...I mis-read the post I replied to. I thought Op was asking what happens now after her murder. Not in case of divorce. Sorry!! Been ready too many posts and my eyes have gone wonky. Let me go back and edit that!

ETA - there is no edit option for me on that post anymore. How do I fix it? Can I report myself? Hahaha!

I can't possibly keep up with real life and these threads moving so quickly, but I recall a lot of discussion about baby monitors here. Can someone remind me if there are tapes in those monitors that would be able to be retrieved? If they can, and showed SW harming one of the children, then he would have proof that his story is at least somewhat plausible. If the tape was erased, he would have had to do that himself, so why? Or are they just a continuous loop that keeps taping over older stuff?

The monitor is a sticking point for me.
If the monitor showed SW harming the children, CW wouldn’t be charged with their murders.

Kinda weird. When did she put the keys in her car? Before she left for the conference, so they've been in the car for days? Or maybe CW left them there while she was out of town?

Odd.

jmo
My friend leaves her keys in her car all the time. She uses the garage door opener to open the garage, pulls in, closes the garage, locks it, and enters her house through the always unlocked door to her mud room.

This is exactly the problem I have. {Sigh} Now, if there are texts and we see those tonight, that changes things.

But would some youngish dude be into trolling a dead family's FB looking for info about their lives? Seems that would be unusual. That's a lot of stuff to wade through. And boring for a single guy I think.

The male lover said he has texts and a producer said they HLN have seen the texts messages so I am going to go with true for now.

JMO.

I think it at least has some truth to it. If it’s not this guy, it’s probably someone, somewhere. I mentioned yesterday that it just doesn’t seem like someone would stand up and randomly volunteer themselves as a gay lover of someone who actually is NOT gay. That would just be self-humiliation. So if someone stands up and publicly claims to be a gay lover, then I’m gonna guess that at least there is a very good chance that CW is gay or bi, and that it is known to a handful of people.

Plus, if SW had just found out he was gay or bi, it would explain the six weeks to NC even better, so she could process things and figure out her next steps with her children. I realize she made a video saying that she was just going to spend time with family, but obviously she is not going to be publicizing personal problems, and probably wanted to avoid answering questions.

Not saying it happened, just speculation.

Thanks to all of you who helped me complete the first floor. Here is what I have.

FIRST FLOOR
  1. Shoes at the front door
  2. Door latch in place on front door
  3. Suitcase at bottom of the stairs
  4. Purse on the kitchen island
  5. Pillowcases and top sheet in kitchen trash can
  6. Car in the garage with car seats in place
  7. Outside garage keypad not working
  8. All doors and windows were locked
  9. Wallet and medications were in the home (exact location unknown)
  10. Keys were in the car 'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her
1-9 are all in the affidavit.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

First Floor Evidence.jpg

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere that the back slider was locked. I can't remember where I read it.

Yes. The back slider was locked with and had a pole placed from the inside, in the track so it could not be opened from the outside. And the front door supposedly had the clasp on so when Nichole tried to open it, it wouldn't move past an inch or so.

And no sign of busted windows. Everything was locked from the inside. Like you do when you go to bed.

I remember that from interviews and articles. There was no way out except the garage and that was covered by the neighbor's camera.

That's how we all knew something was very wrong.

'Absolutely No Evidence' Shan'ann Watts Killed Her Daughters: Police Source

Under police questioning not long after his pregnant wife and young daughters vanished from their Colorado home earlier this month, Chris Watts allegedly admitted he strangled his spouse, Shan’ann Watts — but he gave a startling reason for doing so.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit obtained by PEOPLE, Chris allegedly said that after he told Shan’ann, 34, he wanted to separate, he saw her strangling their 3-year-old, Celeste, while their 4-year-old, Bella, lay “blue” and apparently lifeless nearby.

In response, Chris allegedly claimed, he “went into a rage” and strangled Shan’ann.<snip>
yahoo.com

From the last thread.. a screenshot on the closure on the front door. I always wondered what that was like. I've never seen that inside of a house and it is like a hotel closure. I wonder if the other homes have that. But that is why the door opened so little.

Probably so the kids could not open the door and leave unnoticed. Kids do that kind of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member