Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who, why, when and where is he??? We still do not have any answers. I hope something is coming soon. Bless this family's heart.
So true but for me The Who is answerable with the Why, motive or benefit. The when we know March 10, 2017 but the where is he that’s the most important. To find him would not only bring clues but bring him home. I so wish they would do more searches

You also have to consider maybe we don't know all about PaPaw.That is a lot of cash on hand.I also believe he was harmed by others but there is more to this than any of us know IMO.
It depends on how much was really there. Klein referred to $100,000, a very large amount of cash. Certainly that brings up a lot of questions. But a family friend on BPH corrected that saying only $20,000, which could be the money from the sale of one or 2 of his restored cars. It is still a lot of money to me, but not too questionable in light of those cars.

I tend to think he was harmed by others, possibly someone who was told about the convo with the SIL about how easy it would be to disappear. Someone could have thought that could help deflect suspicion, and that MC “disappeared” on his own.

I am NOT trying to insinuate about anyone in particular. I have no idea who I suspect.

And leave everything he worked for to the wife whose behavior had wrecked their lives, the sweet retirement he was just about to enjoy.
But hadn't he been "enjoying" retirement for a while? BC didn't appear to be ready to retire. I think she was unhappy and I think he was unhappy. She may have wanted a different life apart from Papaw. I believe MC wanted what they'd had before....in happier times. Maybe he felt the only way he could make her happy was to just disappear.

But hadn't he been "enjoying" retirement for a while? BC didn't appear to be ready to retire. I think she was unhappy and I think he was unhappy. She may have wanted a different life apart from Papaw. I believe MC wanted what they'd had before....in happier times. Maybe he felt the only way he could make her happy was to just disappear.
By about to enjoy retirement I meant he had just reached the exact age to start taking his DROP. While happiness in life isn't about money, that has to be a sweet time, a landmark moment that he had been saving for years. But I agree, he had been enjoying retirement even before, he had built the life he wanted, but maybe not what Becca wanted.

Did we ever discover if he went to a second location in the am before or after Walmart?
Someone made some statements on FB that might be worth checking out about him going to Walmart twice that morning. Perhaps it's just the way the various video of him was all put together for the program. Maybe there are differences in lighting or something that would prove or disprove it. However even so I don't think it helps to determine what happened to him that day.
As for the description by Meeks of his route I felt he was describing MC going to a location across the lake after Walmart. But that's just what I got from it because he said his route went through Quinlan and across the bridge.

Are you living inside my head sometimes, Razz? Lol. In one of my "walk away" scenarios, that's one of my main reasons.

I also don't want to completely discount a scenario that MC disappeared and died because of an "accidental" incident. I talked about it long ago, a little bit, but I do want to keep it on the table.

Someone known to MC stopped in to talk to him about something he felt important, or to discuss some situation. There was a moment of unleashed anger and one thing led to another quickly and MC was injured, mortally. The "someone" panicked and took MC wherever. That doesn't answer the cellphone travel conundrum, but that person could have called a close friend for help. Yes, it leaves a lot of questions, but so does everything else :(

Have they pinged the location of the wife's cell and the boyfriends cell during the afternoon and evening to see if their location was near the residence or the bridge?
I'm not sure the window of opportunity for phone records. Someone posted some information on that some time ago. There are 2 different ways to do it I believe, they could subpoena individual phone records, not sure how long records with location data etc are kept by a carrier. Of course the subpoena has to be submitted by LE not a PI. We were told they asked for BC's records and allowed her to go online and print them herself. But that doesn't tell the whole story, ie location data. We know from PK on BS that they could see BC turned her phone off for a couple of hours. I am not sure but it doesn't seem like they could see that in her actual records, maybe they saw it from tower dumps, you know her phone is pinging a tower or another regularly then nothing. That is the other option and with that they could look at all phones in the same proximity as his phone or home. I seem to remember those records are kept anywhere from 12 to 18 months depending on the carrier. So maybe they knew her location.

I'm not sure the window of opportunity for phone records. Someone posted some information on that some time ago. There are 2 different ways to do it I believe, they could subpoena individual phone records, not sure how long records with location data etc are kept by a carrier. Of course the subpoena has to be submitted by LE not a PI. We were told they asked for BC's records and allowed her to go online and print them herself. But that doesn't tell the whole story, ie location data. We know from PK on BS that they could see BC turned her phone off for a couple of hours. I am not sure but it doesn't seem like they could see that in her actual records, maybe they saw it from tower dumps, you know her phone is pinging a tower or another regularly then nothing. That is the other option and with that they could look at all phones in the same proximity as his phone or home. I seem to remember those records are kept anywhere from 12 to 18 months depending on the carrier. So maybe they knew her location.
I'd bet my bippy that HCSO and Klein's folks have more info than we are aware of, but were probably limited in what cell phone info they could gather if no probably cause for warrants? Obviously, only LE could get warrants, but do we still not know if there were any search warrants in this case, since it has never been deemed a criminal case?

I'd bet my bippy that HCSO and Klein's folks have more info than we are aware of, but were probably limited in what cell phone info they could gather if no probably cause for warrants? Obviously, only LE could get warrants, but do we still not know if there were any search warrants in this case, since it has never been deemed a criminal case?
In the first days of the investigation Meeks said there appeared to be foul play, and those first days would logically have been the time to get the search warrants. As I mentioned I feel that the only way they could know that her phone was off the network is to have more in depth data from her carrier, not the type of data her granddaughter printed from the website, or from towers. Seems like either of those required a warrant.
In Missy Bevers case the media published the warrants. Not so in this case.

In the first days of the investigation Meeks said there appeared to be foul play, and those first days would logically have been the time to get the search warrants. As I mentioned I feel that the only way they could know that her phone was off the network is to have more in depth data from her carrier, not the type of data her granddaughter printed from the website, or from towers. Seems like either of those required a warrant.
In Missy Bevers case the media published the warrants. Not so in this case.
Some of the warrants in the Bevers case were requested and received by a WS member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire