TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

".....Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'...."

Fwiw... it appears to be a Lanyard hanging from her wrist.
Pretty scary if this is not a hoax. :(

Wonder if the mystery man paid for her ticket ?

Thank you for the lanyard information. I was trying to think of what they are called in my previous post. I agree that it what it looks like, and it looks like she has keys on it.

If simply a suicide why would police block off subdivision and allow media a special location? That is where I am having a hard time with the suicide speculation.

Even if it is a suicide, it wouldn’t be unheard of for a perp holding a female captive, to commit suicide upon realizing police were closing in on the location.
This is all purely speculation on my part. This is definitely not fact, but it is a fact that media staging isn’t a typical response for a run of the mill suicide. Maybe, as someone mentioned earlier, a person threatening suicide called LE. LE might have discovered it was a hostage situation. Could explain the heavy police presence...
This neighborhood doesn’t appear to be in a high crime area, which makes it increasingly likely the two incidents (female at doorbell & mysterious shooting) are somehow related.

Last edited:
I have to pick my son up from preschool soon. Hope I don't miss any big news.

If there really is police presence in the neighborhood, I hope a local station picks it up soon. I feel like it would almost have to be related at this point.

This is horrible.... but.. ..I kinda think I get sports now! this is like the superbowl for me.... well no... GSK news THAT was the superbowl... this is like division championships ..

Caitlynn's hair is very thin and straight. The woman who rang doorbells has extremely thick, wavy hair. It's sadly not Caitlynn unless she is wearing a thick wig.
View attachment 144435
View attachment 144436

Hair can be straightened. Caitlynn's hair does not look particularly thin to me. The doorbell woman's hair is just a lot longer, and more full. It's entirely possible she could have grown it out a lot in six months. I think the pictures are a good match. It's not necessarily her, but I think it could be her.

Hair can be straightened. Caitlynn's hair does not look particularly thin to me. The doorbell woman's hair is just a lot longer, and more full. It's entirely possible she could have grown it out a lot in six months. I think the pictures are a good match. It's not necessarily her, but I think it could be her.
In some article, Caitlin's mother is quoted as saying that it's not Caitlin. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member