TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

I have been following this case since it first came out.
She was found about 1hr and 45mins from where I am from.
I literally read all 18pages and you guys are doing a great job.
I really was hoping I'd find an update at the very end. Let's not give up and hope and pray there is one soon.

I wish the FBI would release a video on Madison like they did for Little Jacob. It baffles me that they still have very little info for her. This is a small child that had health issues ESP with the tube. She was obviously cared for up to a certain point to have lived as long as she did you know what I mean? Someone knows this child.
I'm with the theory that perhaps the parent or parent tried for a while but maybe she became too much of a burden so they started to neglect her and it went too far and she died..it's all I can think of.

So glad to have you join us here on Madison's thread, OI_whatsername.

I think about Madison daily. I just don't know which direction to go in now. I wonder if CarlK has a recon for her? I might reach out to him. He has one for Little Jacob that he did recently.

Yes, given her medical history, I was hopeful that someone would come forward, reporting that that they had not seen her for some time, a medical professional maybe? But it is as if she has just appeared out of no where. Of course that cannot be the case.

The way that she was dumped and left in that suitcase definitely leaves me with the opinion that her death/dumping was the work of a parent/parents/step-parent.

I was under the impression Madison was in a much more advanced state of decomposition than Jacob. It would be nice if there was a picture of the clothing and the medical device.

So glad to have you join us here on Madison's thread, OI_whatsername.

I think about Madison daily. I just don't know which direction to go in now. I wonder if CarlK has a recon for her? I might reach out to him. He has one for Little Jacob that he did recently.

Yes, given her medical history, I was hopeful that someone would come forward, reporting that that they had not seen her for some time, a medical professional maybe? But it is as if she has just appeared out of no where. Of course that cannot be the case.

The way that she was dumped and left in that suitcase definitely leaves me with the opinion that her death/dumping was the work of a parent/parents/step-parent.

Update: No CarlK recon for Miss Madison. There are no PM photos for him to go off... I didn't think of that.

Considering how long this case has gone on, I doubt we'll get very far without something like genealogy testing. This is obviously a disabled child. If she went missing, any loving parent would be plastering missing posters everywhere. She has a lot of unique, identifying features and the fact that we haven't found much says, at least to me, that she's not being looked for.

I really think this is a case of murder by the parents. And the fact that they put her in a suitcase and threw her out onto the highway says a lot about how little they cared about this little girl.

Considering how long this case has gone on, I doubt we'll get very far without something like genealogy testing. This is obviously a disabled child. If she went missing, any loving parent would be plastering missing posters everywhere. She has a lot of unique, identifying features and the fact that we haven't found much says, at least to me, that she's not being looked for.

I really think this is a case of murder by the parents. And the fact that they put her in a suitcase and threw her out onto the highway says a lot about how little they cared about this little girl.

Yep. It's sick. I hope one day she can at least have a name. I mean, she didn't have much else. The poor thing.

I wonder what lie the parents/caregivers are telling when anyone asks about Madison? Do they have no family at all in touch with them to ask questions? No neighbors who saw Madison before she died?

There must be some hospital or clinic *somewhere* that's had a child fitting Madison's description in their care/on their lists.

Bringing forward the composite images

madison-composite-sketch-png.123638

madison-composite-sketch-2-png.123639

madisons-dress-jpg.123640

suitcase-madison-was-found-in-jpg.123641

I was trying to bring them forward as a quote of AnaPisces post earlier in the thread...For some reason they won't carry forward with the original post by Ana, so I've done it this way instead.

Last edited:
I wonder what lie the parents/caregivers are telling when anyone asks about Madison? Do they have no family at all in touch with them to ask questions? No neighbors who saw Madison before she died?

There must be some hospital or clinic *somewhere* that's had a child fitting Madison's description in their care/on their lists.

Yes. It seems impossible that a little one who needed as much assistance as Madison did would that easily drop off the radar.

Taking off on your thoughts about the way she was disposed of. I do think it would be hard for a parent to do that. So, what are the other possibilities? 1. An adoption of a special needs child. There are continuing subsidies and/or social security for same depending on the circumstances. No one would report her missing. Doctors may not notice if the adoptive parents said they were moving away, can I have a copy of her medical records file to take with us. 2. A single mother with an exploitive boyfriend (a la Bob Evans/Rasmussen) and no mother to report her missing. 3. A parent or relative/caretaker really frenzied by what occurred and was making their way to the border as quick as possible before they were discovered.

Any other scenarios we can add about a non-parent or circumstances under which a parent would dispose of a child this way?

Taking off on your thoughts about the way she was disposed of. I do think it would be hard for a parent to do that. So, what are the other possibilities? 1. An adoption of a special needs child. There are continuing subsidies and/or social security for same depending on the circumstances. No one would report her missing. Doctors may not notice if the adoptive parents said they were moving away, can I have a copy of her medical records file to take with us. 2. A single mother with an exploitive boyfriend (a la Bob Evans/Rasmussen) and no mother to report her missing. 3. A parent or relative/caretaker really frenzied by what occurred and was making their way to the border as quick as possible before they were discovered.

Any other scenarios we can add about a non-parent or circumstances under which a parent would dispose of a child this way?

I don't think I can come up with anything that would explain this :( This one always has left me so sad.

Sadly, they’ll get caught initially for defrauding the government for benefits or SDI. I would imagine they are still collecting benefits on this child. I’d guess she was a family foster or medically fragile adoption. While supplies for feeding, tubes, etc. also can be ordered in bulk, eventually the DME company will reach out to the medical provider to renew orders. Hopefully, there is a pediatrician out there wondering why the child hasn’t been seen. Or if the family was savvy, they sent a release for medical records to another doctor then claimed they went with another provider. Or claimed they moved overseas. With the conditions she has, she would be fairly unique in the medical community. I wondered if they have canvassed high risk pediatric clinics?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back