Found Deceased NC - Kristen Ashley Bennett, 24, Carteret County, 14 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Can someone post the facebook pages where all of these comments are being made? (If it is within TOS)

I don’t think Facebook posts of family members are allowed to be shared on here. But her Facebook page is on this thread and then you can easily find family members from there.

While it does decrease the likelihood with him knowing the victim, I am still troubled by the tools of his apparent "trade", the hour that he was awake, alert, and preying, and the efficiency with which he would've carried it out. If not for Siri, she might be a dead young lady right now. And looking at his mug shot, she clearly fought like hell.

IIRC, a serial predator nearly always offends someone he knows in the early stages of his compulsions.

JMO.

While it does decrease the likelihood with him knowing the victim, I am still troubled by the tools of his apparent "trade", the hour that he was awake, alert, and preying, and the efficiency with which he would've carried it out. If not for Siri, she might be a dead young lady right now. And looking at his mug shot, she clearly fought like hell.

IIRC, a serial predator nearly always offends someone he knows in the early stages of his compulsions.

JMO.

Also, I'd like to know more about what they mean by "roommates." Were they two best friends who lived together for years, or people who may have lived in the same apartment with 4 other people for a month. We don't know if he knew Kristen either. I'm worried.

Also, I'd like to know more about what they mean by "roommates." Were they two best friends who lived together for years, or people who may have lived in the same apartment with 4 other people for a month. We don't know if he knew Kristen either. I'm worried.

Yeah, this is a strange case in that both law enforcement and the family appear to want to keep even the most minute details secret. Or, LE isn't doing that much at all, which I hope isn't the case.

JMO.

Literally nothing. What’s going on? Where’s Kristen? Hasn’t it been long enough that if they don’t know what’s going on then they should ask for public assistance. Things like asking for people who were in the area at the time to come forward to be interviewed? There’s no news, no searches, nothing.

Literally nothing. What’s going on? Where’s Kristen? Hasn’t it been long enough that if they don’t know what’s going on then they should ask for public assistance. Things like asking for people who were in the area at the time to come forward to be interviewed? There’s no news, no searches, nothing.
I do not get it. Every morning I check first thing. CB is begging for shares on the missing poster again today. He asks if people know anything to call the SO or contact him via his FB page, but his page is set up so you can’t comment on it. He still has not set up a “Missing” page for Kristen. LE very quiet. This will go quickly out of the public eye if they don’t continually do interviews with the press etc. There is ‘t much more we WS’ers can do without more info either.

Woman's body found on Greenville road :: WRAL.com
According to google Greenville is 68.8 miles from Newport. I looked this up after reading CB’s most recent post. Hope this isn’t Kristin, but at the same time it’s still someone’s daughter so there’s really no positive outcome here. Either way I am Praying for the victim, and her family and friends.

Last edited:
Any update? Any local news covering or not much because of the holiday?

I do not get it. Every morning I check first thing. CB is begging for shares on the missing poster again today. He asks if people know anything to call the SO or contact him via his FB page, but his page is set up so you can’t comment on it. He still has not set up a “Missing” page for Kristen. LE very quiet. This will go quickly out of the public eye if they don’t continually do interviews with the press etc. There is ‘t much more we WS’ers can do without more info either.

I also don't get it. There are a lot of things about this case I don't understand (starting with the sofa and mattresses left in the yard....)

But, I have observed how innocent people are torn apart through active social media sites. It's possible that this may be part of the reason CB has his FB page so locked down? It's against TOS to sleuth anyone not named as a POI here, but that isn't true of open social media sites. Is it possible the extended family has had to deal with unfavorable publicity in the past, and has learned tough lessons through that possible experience?

I also don't get it. There are a lot of things about this case I don't understand (starting with the sofa and mattresses left in the yard....)

But, I have observed how innocent people are torn apart through active social media sites. It's possible that this may be part of the reason CB has his FB page so locked down? It's against TOS to sleuth anyone not named as a POI here, but that isn't true of open social media sites. Is it possible the extended family has had to deal with unfavorable publicity in the past, and has learned tough lessons through that possible experience?
When Kristen first went missing the family was subjected to very nasty posts so they may have figured out how to avoid that and set their social media accordingly.

Someone mentioned early on that we don’t know if she has any SM accounts besides fb. She apparently does have an Instagram account, but it doesn’t appear she has posted in quite some time. I will go ahead and link it in case anyone wants to take a look. I know her Facebook page was linked at the beginning of this thread, but that’s the only SM link I found. If this has been posted before or it isn’t allowed to be posted I apologize and please delete my post. Kristen Ashley (@kristenashley0) • Instagram photos and videos

Why have they not done a ground search around where she was last seen? 3 weeks now. Is that not long enough to be missing to at least search hibbs Rd & 24hyw. This is BS. Someone knows something or you would think they be turning every stone over looking for her. She would not leave her son and it was his first year in school she would not miss that. Please tell me why you would not search for her before 3 weeks of her gone. Still waiting to find out why no search yet. This hurts not knowing what happened.

Someone mentioned early on that we don’t know if she has any SM accounts besides fb. She apparently does have an Instagram account, but it doesn’t appear she has posted in quite some time. I will go ahead and link it in case anyone wants to take a look. I know her Facebook page was linked at the beginning of this thread, but that’s the only SM link I found. If this has been posted before or it isn’t allowed to be posted I apologize and please delete my post. Kristen Ashley (@kristenashley0) • Instagram photos and videos
Looks like she has a snap chat too based on that filtered pic. That’s a snap chat filter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back