Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
10News WTSP‏Verified account @10NewsWTSP
AMBER ALERT CONTINUES | Police say you're going to see boots on the ground today, as the search intensifies for Jordan Belliveau.

10News WTSP on Twitter

Largo police spokesperson on Amber Alert: 'We're going to find Jordan'

Security footage is what led to the arrest in Mollie's case. C'mon Largo, LE needs your help!

Investigators continue searching the area near Belliveau’s mother’s apartment at 3660 East Bay Drive in Largo. Slaughter asked for Largo residents and business owners in the area to review their security cameras from 9:30 p.m. Saturday to about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

"We're continuing to acquire all the security footages from businesses up and down the East Bay corridor," Slaughter said. "We believe that we'll be able to get some good video or something that may able to help us out on this case from personal security systems that we're not aware of."

I hope they find Jordan. Hate to be a negative Nancy but I just don’t feel like he is here anymore. I just hope it doesn’t become another Lonzie or Calyee where countless searches need to happen beforehand. Or God forbid never is found like the countless other children.
This one is hitting me hard. His little pork chop cheeks. Such a cute little guy.

Or his Mom walks away into the Casey Anthony realm of freedom.

• Tips have increased (almost doubled) since the sketch was released
  • Asking for private video footage
  • Pulling all trash containers
  • Have not asked mother to do a polygraph
  • Confirmed that bloody "items" were found, he doesn't know about bloody "clothes"
  • CART is commanded by FDLE
  • FBI has offered assistance but they are using CART, US Marshall's have offered assistance. At this time they have all the resources they need.
  • Jordan last seen Friday afternoon
  • Mother was hospitalized for a short time
  • They are encouraged that they are going to find Jordan. They need the public's help. They need that "one good tip."
  • Another media alert around 2 pm and presser about 4 pm
Amber Alert: Largo police spokesperson discusses ongoing search for missing 2-year-old boy (Video)

If Jordan was last seen by anyone other than CS (the mother) on Friday afternoon, I wonder if the walk she took on Saturday night might end up being a red herring.

Given such a bad knock on the head to knock her out for hours, maybe Jordan was already missing and she's got amnesia over the timing of it...maybe she wasn't going for a walk but instead going out to look for him as he'd gone missing earlier....

Is LE searching the park mom was at? I have a feeling he is there.TIA.
LE searched it the first day. The family was planning a search yesterday and asked for help from the public. It rained however so I'm not sure if they had the search. There are so many places they should look between Belcher and Central park off East Bay. I lived off Starkey Rd. and my apt over looked a retention pond which was on East Bay Dr behind a Walgreens. I thought of this. Also there are many ponds, parks, creeks and a golf course to search.

If Jordan was last seen by anyone other than CS (the mother) on Friday afternoon, I wonder if the walk she took on Saturday night might end up being a red herring.

Given such a bad knock on the head to knock her out for hours, maybe Jordan was already missing and she's got amnesia over the timing of it...maybe she wasn't going for a walk but instead going out to look for him as he'd gone missing earlier....

Definitely a possibility :/

It's been reported that the community and Guardian Angels have searched the park...I'm looking for an article that says LE.

On Monday, they and the community took the search into their own hands. Climbing through bushes, eyes on the ground, dozens scoured Largo Central Park, searching for anything and everything that could lead them to the boy.
Search continues for missing toddler in Pinellas County

Security footage is what led to the arrest in Mollie's case. C'mon Largo, LE needs your help!

Investigators continue searching the area near Belliveau’s mother’s apartment at 3660 East Bay Drive in Largo. Slaughter asked for Largo residents and business owners in the area to review their security cameras from 9:30 p.m. Saturday to about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

"We're continuing to acquire all the security footages from businesses up and down the East Bay corridor," Slaughter said. "We believe that we'll be able to get some good video or something that may able to help us out on this case from personal security systems that we're not aware of."
Yes and security footage from a private home IIRC busted the perp in Lonzie Barton's case...

Here is more about the first searches:

She walked across the street to a Hampton Inn, police said, and called 911, after not finding her son.

Investigators from several agencies — including the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office — canvassed the area over the weekend and throughout Monday. Dive teams, helicopters, police dogs and more had been deployed.

Largo police release sketch of man sought in disappearance of 2-year-old boy

The alleged abduction prompting an Amber Alert took place on Saturday night. If the child was taken by a man in a vehicle, LE must have reason to believe that Jordan will be found close to the apartment where he lived with his mother. Beyond the immediate area, including the park where the mother awoke after being struck by the man who took Jordan, where else has LE searched? If Jordan is still alive and in the company of the man in the white Camry, why hasn't the search expanded to include other parts of FL or even out of the state? This is what convinces me that LE knows this child wasn't really abducted by the man in the white Camry. If Mom knows the location of this precious little one, she needs to give up the location immediately!

Last edited:
You know, I live in Pinellas County and no one in my immediate family (4 of us) got the Amber Alert on our phones (we usually get them). My parents, who live in Sarasota, did.

I'm not set up to get phone alerts but did receive an E-mail Amber Alert at 7:31 Sunday morning (in Duval Co.). Not long after that there was an alert on cable tv. It offered NO info. No names, no indication who was missing. All it said iirc, was abduction emergency and call Largo PD with any info.

I'm not a nurse/doctor/medical expert, but I would have thought that the unconsciousness would be more from brain bruising/inflammation rather than skin bruising/cuts and that there might not always be an equal correlation to the damage inside the skull, where the danger lies?

But, then that brings up the question of whether she was kept in for 24 hours observation, brain scans, etc? Or if she had someone at home to keep watch over her, which could mean earlier release than for a person living alone.
I'm also thinking that she nodded off after taking a drug, maybe. JMO

I doubt there will be a happy ending to this story, but I was hoping for some news this morning. Frightening to consider that Jordan's mother is expecting another child :eek:
What it is, is a damn shame that she is pregnant. Has any information been released as to if the father of this unborn baby is living with her? Could she have received the minor injuries prior to walking with a two yr. old toddler? Maybe she left due to fight with her now boyfriend. Just thinking outloud right now and JMO.

Or is she pulling details from other cars she’s been in and concocting a detailed description? There’s always a bit of truth in what people say.
Another sign someone is lying is that they give way too much detail in their descriptions. Amazing detail for someone knocked unconscious for four hours. But then gives a composite sketch description that looks like a self portrait. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member