Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest In Peace little Jordan. You will be playing with Lucas and Mollie and Caylee and, oh shucks, every other sweet little soul we've come to know.
There will be justice, honey.
We love you and bid you a way-too-early goodnight.
Love, Chi and WS friends
40627323_2379599772066729_1852983010438152192_n.jpg

No concrete leads in search for missing Largo boy, and man who may have taken him
The FBI and the U.S. Marshal’s have both offered their assistance in the investigation, Slaughter said, but he had all the resources to get the job done.
"At this point we have all the resources we need and when we ask for them," Slaughter said. "We thank the public for all the assistance they’ve provided to us in searching but at this time we have all the resources we need to complete our mission."
###

Morning press briefing -
LE: “We’re encouraged. We’re not discouraged.”

I have to admit that it always bothers me when the FBI and other law enforcement agencies offer help and the old mentality of turf protection kicks in with the local LE. I'm hoping this is not the case but rather the local LE have enough evidence that they are bout to charge the "kidnapper".

Last edited:
Ok so has anyone seen this confirmed on MSM by LE? I haven't seen that yet........

I'm just sick. Not that I didn't see this coming but still, freaking heartbroken for the loss of this little beautiful innocent child. My Prayers are with his entire family/friends. I will say, they were very "hands on" in searches and getting the word out. I know this wasn't the outcome they wanted but your love for Jordan shines. Prayers to all of you in such a difficult time.

I have to admit that it always bothers me when the FBI and other law enforcement agencies offer help and the old mentality of turf protection kicks in with the local LE.

FDLE was involved. That is why. Largo had no choice but to include them. FDLE will then call the FBI if necessary, I would think they would have kept the FBI afloat in this. (in my opinion )

Ok so has anyone seen this confirmed on MSM by LE? I haven't seen that yet........
Largo Police: Body of missing 2-year-old found, Amber Alert canceled
September 4, 2018 @6:38 PM
LARGO, Fla. — UPDATE: 6:32 p.m. - The body of Jordan Belliveau, the 2-year-old boy whose disappearance prompted an Amber Alert this past weekend and who Largo Police and residents have been searching for since, was found in a wooded area Tuesday afternoon. The Amber Alert has been canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member