Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMBER ALERT CANCELED: Largo Police confirmed the body of missing toddler Jordan Belliveau has been found. WHAT WE KNOW: Largo police: "Break" in Amber Alert investigation

This link says police released video of a man who may have spoken to Jordan’s mother just after midnight at a convenience store. I thought she accepted a ride at 9:30pm, then was knocked out cold for four hours? That would make it 1:30am when she regained consciousness.

I haven’t caught up on the whole thread, so forgive me if I’ve missed anything.

I know I could do my own research but for the sake of me being able to take a shower, feed my dogs and cook dinner so I can eat. (Busy week in crimeland) Lol unfortunately.

Can someone tell me if the location where Jordan was found is the SAME location where the mom said she spent the night in the woods/woke up in the woods?

Thanks much. :)

I’m so mad. I know Jordan is safe now,<modsnipped not victim friendly> Who could have given him a life better than one could imagine. I know this was never the plan.. but dang it. <modsnipped accusation>. May justice be fully served.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would have seen it reported by LE but the two reporters decided to go for a walk right before the announcement and couldn't run back fast enough to catch it.

Sorry, but that is the daftest thing ever.

I had both channel 12 and channel 10 open. Channel 10 had gone down a couple of times so I wanted to make sure I had a back up if it went down again. So I just switched over. I always try and have two live feeds open for that reason. In her defense, the announcement was also early. She just got caught up in the emotion of the moment, she's human. No big deal.

I know I could do my own research but for the sake of me being able to take a shower, feed my dogs and cook dinner so I can eat. (Busy week in crimeland) Lol unfortunately.

Can someone tell me if the location where Jordan was found is the SAME location where the mom said she spent the night in the woods/woke up in the woods?

No, but it's not far. The family said they had searched this area already.

It is not, he was found between Lake, McMullen and Rosery.

I’ll try again to post the map, I keep getting a security error.

I had both channel 12 and channel 10 open. Channel 10 had gone down a couple of times so I wanted to make sure I had a back up if it went down again. So I just switched over. I always try and have two live feeds open for that reason. In her defense, the announcement was also early. She just got caught up in the emotion of the moment, she's human. No big deal.

And it was only about 20 seconds long, he didn't take any questions. I know it's not LE's job and they have more important things to do right now but they will often wait a minute to make sure all the press is there. They could have waited a minute for the reporters who have been reporting live and talking to family and friends all day. I feel bad for Channel 10 lady, she was on the scene all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member