GUILTY FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 #2 *mother arrested*

My neighbor was a long time Foster Mother. She took in 50 or 60 foster kids, many emergency placements. And they ended up adopting 10 children, to add to their 3 bio kids.

She used to come next door to rant and cry sometimes, and get some painful stuff off her chest, where the kids couldn't see her cry.

There were so many times that she cried about the kids being 'pawns' and she said that sometimes, when they went for family visits, the bio family would be angry about gifts the kids were given, or places they were taken for fun. Sometimes, if the kids were in possible transition back to families, they would have family weekend visits then return to the foster home and the social workers would then come and interview them about their visit. Often the children would cry and repeat mean and cruel, hateful things the family would tell them about the foster family. And they'd throw away and/or break any toys or new clothes they took on their visit.

It made it so difficult for the kids to feel stable or calm when at the foster home, when bio families were telling them that they were living with the enemy and those people should not be trusted.

You're breaking my heart. I don't think I would be able to let a child go if I were a foster parent. Any sign of an issue and I'd be sitting outside the bio parents' house spying, ready to call 911.

I can't believe i defended the father earlier. Im gonna be sick. This entire family..

And they're acting self righteous in the media trying to act like good, innocent people who loved him. Absolute BS.

I hope the public sees this before they donate to the . God only knows where that money is gonna go, but i can bet it's not gonna be spent on a funeral.

Last edited:
Suffice it to say that DCF in this area is not known for its thoroughness.
Wow, the Caseworker is a Sub of a Subcontractor that contracts with DCF:

"The caseworker who visited Jordan and his mother’s Largo apartment on Friday was from Directions for Living, according to police. The Clearwater agency is a subcontractor of Eckerd Connects, which contracts with DCF to run foster care in Pinellas and Pasco counties."

Caseworker visited Largo family one day before child’s disappearance

She claimed her son was abducted. Police say she made it up to hide his murder
9/5/18

(CNN)The mother accused of killing her 2-year-old son in Largo, Florida, has been charged with first-degree murder and child abuse.

Charisse Stinson reported her son missing earlier this week and an Amber Alert was issued for Jordan Belliveau on Monday. The mother said she had been attacked and when she woke up, her little boy was gone. Police believe it was all a lie. ...

Stinson said that during a moment of frustration she struck Jordan in the face with the back of her hand after he had suffered a serious injury to his right leg, according to an arrest affidavit. His head struck a wall and he suffered seizures during the night. As his health declined the next day, Stinson carried him to a wooded area and left him there, police said. ...

Stinson and Jordan Belliveau Sr. had previously lost custody of the child, according to Child Protection Investigation Division documents released Wednesday by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
Mother of missing Florida child charged with murder - CNN

5b8f7663e71a9.image.png

Jordan Belliveau's mother, Charisse Stinson, was arrested Tuesday night in his death. (Source: Largo Police Department - Facebook).

Largo police arrested Stinson around 8:40 p.m. Tuesday shortly after investigators found Belliveau's body in the woods.

Stinson had earlier claimed her son was abducted by a man who had offered them a ride, then knocked her unconscious and left her in the woods.

Largo Police held a press briefing about the Jordan Belliveau murder at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday.

During the conference, police confirmed that Jordan had been in foster care and that his family was under investigation by the Department of Children and Families. Officials say DCF was out at the home the Friday night before the child was found dead.
Foster parents of 2-year-old killed by biological mother says he was 'failed by the system'

Foster parents of 2-year-old killed by biological mother says he was 'failed by the system'
9/5/18

LARGO, Fla. (WFTS) - The foster parents of a 2-year-old boy who was killed by his biological mother after being returned to her custody say he was "failed by the system."

Sam and Juliet Warren are devastated by the loss of Jordan Belliveau, who was found dead on Tuesday afternoon in a wooded area in Largo, Fla.

On Tuesday night, officers arrested Jordan's biological mother, Charisse Stinson, 21, and charged her with first-degree murder in his death.

According to WFTS, the Warrens said they were trying to adopt Jordan before custody was returned to his biological mother.

WFTS says court documents show Stinson has a history involving domestic battery, unemployment and her landlord filed an eviction notice just two weeks prior to Jordan's death.

WFTS stated they discovered through court documents that Stinson and Jordan's father had a history of domestic battery.

Memorial grows for 2-year-old allegedly murdered by his mother in Largo
Largo Police arrested the child's mother
Julie Salomone
10:45 PM, Sep 5, 2018

LARGO, Fla. — A memorial on McMullen Road in Largo continued to grow as strangers leave flowers and balloons after Largo Police discovered a 2-year-old's body in the woods.

Largo Police said the body of Jordan Belliveau was discovered on Tuesday night in the woods on McMullen Road near Lake Avenue.

The child's family including his uncle and grandmother gathered in the woods as a stranger carved the boy's initials into a tree.
download_1536201331977_96677055_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

A vigil is being held for Jordan on Thursday at 5 p.m. at the Largo Sports Complex located at 1640 McMullen Road in Largo.
Memorial grows for 2-year-old murdered in Largo

After reading about Bio dad and everything, I am feeling like a fool again. Lots of compassion wasted again on scum. He didn't kill Jordan, but he wouldn't change his ways for his son either.
ETA the foster family has my compassion and that's it.:(

Last edited:
Missing-Toddler-6-1536185546.jpg

Items are strewn about outside the Enclave on East Apartments on Sept 5, 22018, in Largo FL where police say they found evidence related to the death of 2 year old Jordan Belliveau.

Charged with murder, the mother of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau tells police she hit him

AMIE TSANG AND MELISSA GOMEZ
The New York Times

When Charisse Stinson reported her 2-year-old son missing in the Tampa Bay area of Florida on Sunday, she told the police that a man who had offered her a ride had beaten her unconscious and taken her child.

But Ms. Stinson, 21, later admitted to leaving the child in a nearby wooded area after she hit him in frustration and his “health declined,” the police said in an arrest affidavit. The boy, Jordan Belliveau, died, and Ms. Stinson was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated child abuse and first-degree murder.

In the affidavit, the police said that Ms. Stinson admitted growing frustrated with her son after he hurt his leg and hitting him in the face with the back of her hand early Sunday morning. The boy’s head hit the wall, and he started having seizures.

Eventually, Ms. Stinson decided to leave him in the wooded area in Largo, near Lake Avenue and McMullen Road, according to the affidavit, where his body was found. The police said the boy’s injuries were consistent with Ms. Stinson’s admission, and called off an Amber Alert for the child on Tuesday after his body was found.
Charged with murder, the mother of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau tells police she hit him

Well there is going to be earthly justice for Jordan now.
I will follow the trial when there is one.
This breaks all of our hearts, but there will be another.
In fact, when I go and check @cybervampira 's newest missing threads, sadly, I'm probably going to find one.
Each new one is in dear memory of all those we have lost.
Justice For Jordan,
Chi ETA thanks @HayLouise I found the 11 yr old autistic boy out of Idaho...sharing everywhere nationwide now. OT I "see" you @cybervampira ;) Ya'll are just the best. Yep You make me smile w/your determination!
thumbnail.jpeg
Lil Jordan w/his foster mom

Last edited:
After reading about Bio dad and everything, I am feeling like a fool again. Lots of compassion wasted again on scum. He didn't kill Jordan, but he wouldn't change his ways for his son either.
ETA the foster family has my compassion and that's it.:(
Don't feel bad about it. MSM hadn't reported much about the bio dad, and that's all we could discuss here. What gave me the chills about his mom's (Jordan's grandmom's) interview was, when being asked about Stinson being pregnant, she said something to the effect of "She will not have the baby, she needs to suffer!". This is all about venegance and feuds. She does not care for the children, never has.

I give that foster couple so much credit. Can you imagine being told that you have to return the child to the bio mom, knowing what I'm sure they knew about bio mom before this even occurred? I find that kind of strength really admirable, knowing it was out of their hands and they had no choice but to give him back.

I have considered fostering, and this case has me reconsidering. But I fear I would not be able to follow the law and give a child back to his or her parents when the time came.

One very sad thing is that this foster family speaking out will prevent them from ever fostering again. It is not acceptable by CPS or the agency subcontracted to serve the children and they will be removed from the approved foster family list. :(

One very sad thing is that this foster family speaking out will prevent them from ever fostering again. It is not acceptable by CPS or the agency subcontracted to serve the children and they will be removed from the approved foster family list. :(
They might not want to do it anymore. Who would want to go through this again?

Even with the past I wanted to give dad the benefit but then hearing he was too high when he found out Jordan was missing and went to sleep made me change my mind. No one changed. Everyone claiming he changed. Nope. Wouldn’t have to sleep off pot. Clearly high on something else. Jmo. As well it was mom working with foster mom it appears. I haven’t heard of dad really doing much. Mind you it might not be out there. Sadly after yesterday’s “home visit” with bio dad and Gma probably wouldn’t have ended well and Jordan maybe would have gone back to his real family.
Heartbreaking. Selfish.

Attachments

• CPID 2016.pdf
    390.4 KB · Views: 74
  • CPID 2017.pdf
    363.7 KB · Views: 19
  • CPID 2018.pdf
    182.9 KB · Views: 18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online