CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for that article. The Daily Mail cited Radar Online’s report. They didn’t do any independent reporting on their own here. Radar is questionable in terms of overall accuracy so it’s wise to take what they say, with a grain of salt.
Yes, it's a lazy rehash from the DM. BUCKET of salt required here I think until there's some corroboration.

I’m not sure what Colorado law is, but all media reports have used the word “fired.”

People also ask

Can you be fired for any reason in Colorado?
If so, you might be wondering whether you have grounds for a wrongful termination lawsuit. In Colorado, as in other states, employees work at will. This means an employee can generally be fired at any time and for any reason, or for no reason at all. But there are some exceptions to the at-will rule.
Colorado Wrongful Termination Laws | WrongfulTerminationLaws.com

Colorado does not have a right to work law, at least one that is similar to those of other states, despite efforts to pass one (a ballot initiative failed in 2012). ... By not joining the union, however, workers are not covered by union protections (including legal representation in employment disputes).
Colorado Right to Work Laws - FindLaw

Last edited:
Was SW filming the pregnancy announcement live?

C.W. seemed so shocked and as it hit him what the shirt meant, he seemed furious to me! The only reason I could see that he didn’t tell her to turn the camera off, was that it was live. He was not a happy man just learning he was going to be a father - again. IMO.
When he said, "I like that shirt" it sounded, in my opinion, such a tone that indicated he hated the shirt!

When he said, "I like that shirt" it sounded, in my opinion, such a tone that indicated he hated the shirt!

I am going to give him a pass on the pregnancy video. Like a few other things, I think it is only weird in context and hindsight. My husband hates to be filmed, never smiles in pictures. He is just so awkward. His biggest thing, though, is that he does not really like opening gifts in front of people because he's not sure how to react. He says that he is always afraid that he will over do it or under do it. As a result, it comes across as looking insincere and fake-even if he loves the item. Even though we actively tried for our 4th child, when I informed him of the news, he kind of reacted with a flat, "That's good." He needs time to process everything. By the time he caught up to where I was, about 2 weeks later, I was in the midst of morning sickness and could care less about his excitement. Women tend to form that connection with their child while they are inutero, but for some men that connection can't be formed until after birth-some men need to see and touch the actual baby before they connect. Until then, it is just kind of an obscure concept.

Of course, my husband hasn't killed me or my kids so it isn't a perfect example.

Snipped

While in custody, the man reportedly confessed to the murder of his wife and two daughters and agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies.

Snipped
The bodies of two young children, believed to be the daughters of Frederick, Colorado resident Chris Watts, were found inside “mostly full” crude oil and gas tanks, said law enforcement authorities.

Snipped
Authorities told KMGH they believe Watts placed the bodies of his daughters in the containers to cover the smell of decomposition.

Colorado is a state that supports capital punishment. If Watts is charged with the murders of his wife and daughters he could face the death penalty. As more is learned, we'll continue to update this post.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there are multiple people he was having affairs with.

I thought the pregnancy video was odd. The way he walked through the arch and did the big FREEZE!!! position did not look natural at all. I wonder if it was just a video for Facebook friends and he already knew, we already know how terrible an actor he is.

Good Morning Everyone,

Closing this thread and starting another one shortly.

Thanks for your patience.
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members