AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still confused. Will read it all again tonight when I have computer. Keep with it. I feel like we are getting closer!
Me too! Also I have to beef up my FB game. I keep forgetting to hit previous post so missed a lot! But something is definitely not right with the friends!!!

Why pull into a dark station? Why does one car leave and then supposedly returns? Did DV leave her car and get in another vehicle? Did DV leave driving her own vehicle or was she drugged and jacked at the station and someone else drove her car out after disabling the gps?

All of your questions are possible.

I agree. And I do not think a phone was ever missing, not to DV. I think the friend's whole story is made up!!
Phone issues can be answered by JDT/spokesperson as I believe either she or her husband were involved with getting the phone back to the police at some point (date phone ended up at police station is unclear - either day after disappearance or 2 days after disappearance when missing persons report was filed IDK). The entire sequence of events of getting phone from person that had it (supposedly the 'friend') to police station is quite convoluted so that story should come from her I believe. It wasn’t as simple as “friend” picking up phone at Dublin’s and taking it to police. I seriously wonder if the phone weren’t taken from DV at some point vs her losing it on her own? If she were drinking this wouldn’t be hard to pull off at all. This would give “friend” the perfect out for the evening as they exited the scene to go look for phone and give alibi for separating from DV. Conflicting stories as to whether the phone was inside Dublin’s and returned to friend or if “friend” found in parking lot exist so that is another point to be clarified by JDT/spokesperson. Just another twist in a very twisted tale IMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where on FB is this timeline? I searched the hashtag but don't see anything - do I have to join a group?
Good luck with that my friend and may the force be with you!

I can't say for 100% but out in the parking area. This gas station was closed at the time so there were no lights on at the pumps or in the parking lot. According to ones that saw the video, it was pretty dark.
Yes it was very dark.

Surveillance video obtained by NBC 15 News shows what could possibly be the last time missing Mobile mother Danniella Vian was seen. BOLD BY ME.

It was captured by a camera at the Shell gas station on Government Blvd. near 1-65.

The time stamped video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm on July 17th. ASSUME THIS IS DV AND FRIEND?

Two minutes later, one car appears to leave (FRIEND LEAVING?). The other car stays (DV STAYS?). At 11:08, another car (IS FRIEND BACK OR IS THIS ANOTHER PERSON?) pulls in and both cars (DV + NEW CAR? or DV + FRIEND?) stay parked until 11:24 (WHAT WERE THEY DOING and WHEN DID GPS SIGNAL END?) when they both leave (BACK TOWARD DUBLIN'S or OLLIES OR DOWNTOWN?).

Family members say Vian and a friend were traveling in different cars, and Vian flagged down that friend by flashing her lights when she realized she didn’t have her cell phone with her.

The friends had been at Dublin’s bar on Old Shell Road, and were heading to another location (DOWNTOWN POSSIBLY NEXT DESTINATION FOR THE PARTY TRAIN OR OLLIES OR SOMETHING ELSE?).

Family members say they pulled off at that Shell station to look for the phone and decided to head back to Dublin’s to look there when they didn’t immediately find it.

The friend told family members he last saw Vian get in her car to follow him back to the bar and assumed she was driving behind him (CAN THIS BE TRUE?).

Vian was driving a blue 2014 Chevy Cruz she had bought that day. Vian and the car have not been seen since last Tuesday night.

Question: How many cars are mentioned here? 2 or 3? If its 2 cars where did the "Friend" go and what did he do when he returned? Disable GPS? Immobilize DV? Go pickup another person to drive away DV's car? Why drive away, return and hang out?

Please EMAIL/Tweet/FB to News Desk and Reporter Nicole Fierro at NBC 15 to ask why no more information has been made available on the DV case and why the CCTV footage is still being withheld from the public?

news@mynbc15.com

Nicole Fierro was the reporter on the scene from the station and made one the first reports of this case.

I’m only trying to think of a possible scenario that could fit...

Perhaps DV pulled into the Shell because she did not feel ok to drive? Alcohol and/or drugs (maybe even provided to her by a friend)? Friend in car 2 realizes she is bad off, leaves to pick up another friend to drive DV/DV car. Car 2 friend & newly picked up friend get back to the Shell and find DV unconscious. Try to wake her up for roughly 15 minutes. It doesn’t work and they panic. Rather than call for help (fear of getting in trouble?), picked up friend drives her car out of there and drives it into the water someplace to hide the evidence. Friends shut up and cover for each other?

Where I live, providing drugs to someone that result in OD is 3rd degree murder. To be clear, I haven’t seen anything suggesting DV did drugs of any sort. This is all my own thinking. I’m just trying to come up with a scenario that could make sense here.

In 2 cars or 3 cars?
The single picture from the NBC news video to me looks like 3 cars are in the shot not 2. Even though news report says this is last time DV is seen alive there is no way to verify this from the single photo. I hope the news channel did view the entire video and based on that they made the statement they did about DV.

The issue with some of these high risk car loans is that the lender keeps gps on the car so it can be tracked 24/7 and some even attach ignition kill switches so if a payment is missed that the car cannot be driven. The cars can be tracked 24/7 and repossession can happen quickly depending on the terms of the loan. These are typically high risk loans and not conventional bank loans with many consumer protections built in.
This is exactly right based on personal experience.

Ok the reporter clarified: Theodore, AL. Police are searching a home in the area and it is connected to the missing person case of Danniella Vian. They executed a search warrant at the home after a victim came forward claiming unlawful detainment and sexual assault at the property. They say DV has still not been found but this property is "linked" to DV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member