Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that. I didn't have a print screen and not quite knowledgeable on how to post correctly. Its embarrassing to admit it took me 10 minutes to get my llama added. LOL
But your llama is divine. I've tried different avatars but they all end up looking
fuzzy due to the low res. limit of 10KB. I keep wanting to fix mine and I want to fix Cottonweaver's fuzzy avatar too. :D

I believe there was a confrontation . The kids were sleeping they may have scaled down bc if that . But then later she went and did it . Why confess to just SW and disposal of bodies ?
Because that's the only way it looks justified. Not disposal of bodies, but at least the reason for killing her. Imo

Here’s a new motion where Prosecutors are asking the court to order the defendant to provide to agents of the Frederick Police Department and/or the District Attorney’s Office, buccal swabs, major case finger/palm prints and a clear and visible Polaroid photograph, and digital photographs of both the right and left hands of the defendant. Could this serve to prove whether or CW strangled the children? They’ve already completed SW’s autopsy, they must already have her palm and fingerprints and photographs, and they haven’t lowered the charges.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/[K] PEOPLE'S MOTION FOR NON-TESTIMONIAL IDENTIFICATION PROCEDURE PURSUANT TO COLORADO RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, RULE 16 II (a) (1).pdf

Last edited:
You all are nicer than me about the AP. I have no sympathy for her. I think I'm alone in this sentiment, but that's the honest truth. I would never condone stalking or harassing her (in person or online). I wouldn't call her names or post her info online for others to harass her. Getting involved with a married person is low low low. Cheating is low low low. Any consequences that arise from such actions are on those people who took the actions. Sometimes infidelity only leads to pain (often excruciating pain for partners and kids) but sometimes it leads to worse. This isn't the first murder with cheating involved. I feel that whatever else was going on in the relationship, the affair(s) was/were part of this whole thing. 4 people are dead and one is in jail. If the AP (any AP who knew CW was married) feels guilty, MOO is that she should feel guilty. I am not wishing bad things for her. I just don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for her family; they're victims in their own way. I hope she learns a valuable lesson about the consequences of one's actions. I hope she grows as a person. I don't want her to drown herself in guilt, but if she recognizes what lies and betrayal can lead to, she can avoid making the same mistake in the future.

It's not that every affair leads to murder, but HOW MANY murders have cheating involved in the circumstances??

Jeffery MacDonald, Scott Peterson (obviously AF had no knowledge of the wife; many "APs" don't), and Christian Longo are just the tip of the iceberg.

You are not alone in your thinking.

I have two friends with diagnosed Celiac. One has to keep things separate just like you say- toaster, knives, etc. She even asks that other people at the table at a restaurant not order bread, etc. The other person I know with Celiac doesn't do this. That one just is very careful to not eat anything with gluten (unless she wants to be in the bathroom for the rest of the evening!). So yes, I believe there are varying degrees.

(see... I knew I'd be back here at the board soon!)
The nut allergies seem to be very dangerous. Even nuts given out on plane
can trigger shock in some people. I was wondering whether peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are banned at grammar schools. It seems oppressive but then again, no sandwich is worth anther kid's life. I've seen kids swap their lunches and snacks w/ other kids in the playground.

The nut incident at CW's mom's house was pistachios in a bowl on a little shelf under the coffee table and feeding Bella 3 nut ice cream that CeCe couldn't have. She had to watch Bella eat it in front of her. I think SW said pistachios were worse than peanuts in terms of the allergens.

I think you're on to something. It also fits with my (current) theory that he unintentionally killed one daughter and killed the other in a panic to cover up. And, then, killed SW to avoid her ever knowing, to avoid her wrath and disapproval, etc. jmo

Go ahead, poke holes. It's a working theory, like everything else here.

jmopinion at the moment

This has been my theory most of the time, though I sway between a few, this is what I keep coming back to.

IIRC it was a Drumstick ice cream cone that Bella was allowed to eat around CeCe at MeMe’s house.
SW posted about it on SM & was livid. There is a picture she took of CeCe in her car seat looking out the window at PaPa as she was about to drive away after the incident.
My question is: CeCe was allergic to tree nuts according to SW. Peanuts are legumes. So what was the anger about?
I guess her MIL felt Bella wasn't in harms way by the cone held by her sister and that upset SW. Why SW felt the need to announce it to others is beyond my grasp. JMO

So apparently Nick Van Der Leek has tweeted out book 1 of a new book series. "Two Faced, the man underneath CW", is available on Amazon. Cost is $3.99 or free to Kindle Unlimited users. I read the sample which was very enlightening. Things like, the dogs heard barking during CW interview were actually cadaver dogs (unbeknownst to CW), not just search dogs. The dogs are trained to detect human death. This explains how things played out so quickly, prompting the arrest of CW.

Delete if not allowed...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8NJFC4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_IoxMBbGMXS2Q4

Wow...already. What does this author really know...I would hazard a guess, not a whole lot more than is contained in all the posts here, if that. Bothers me that some chose to profit off this, especially this early on. Almost like an atty. chasing an ambulance. :-(

I did, too. Having a mic shoved in your face and being questioned by reporters would cause anyone anxiety.

I assume the only cameras CR was used to was when he was "performing" on his wife's work videos. He was following her every direction on those videos not wanting to upset her because the videos were for her business. JMO
Yes

The nut allergies seem to be very dangerous. Even nuts given out on plane
can trigger shock in some people. I was wondering whether peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are banned at grammar schools. It seems oppressive but then again, no sandwich is worth anther kid's life. I've seen kids swap their lunches and snacks w/ other kids in the playground.

The nut incident at CW's mom's house was pistachios in a bowl on a little shelf under the coffee table and feeding Bella 3 nut ice cream that CeCe couldn't have. She had to watch Bella eat it in front of her. I think SW said pistachios were worse than peanuts in terms of the allergens.
My friend's granddaughter had an anaphylactic reaction to a pistachio but is not allergic to other nuts. Very frightening.

They do not have to worry about contamination from other’s food? Are there levels of severity?

I am not all the way to the end of this thread, so apologize if I’m duplicating any other response(s).

But I wanted to comment that I have an extended family member with celiac, and interestingly enough, his identical twin does not have it!

He has to be extremely cautious, and his wife often posts gluten-free recipes and products she feels might be helpful to others. I do suspect that perhaps there are “degrees of severity” — that would make sense to me.

Also, the first person I ever met who had celiac explained that she literally couldn’t eat something that sat *next to* something with gluten in it! <shock!>

So, this woman’s sensitivity to gluten was apparently quite extreme.

I guess her MIL felt Bella wasn't in harms way by the cone held by her sister and that upset SW. Why SW felt the need to announce it to others is beyond my grasp. JMO

I thought it was odd to announce as well. I don't put my stuff out there like that, but I have friends that do and that's ok too, it's just not me. Different strokes for different folks.

Wow...already. What does this author really know...I would hazard a guess, not a whole lot more than is contained in all the posts here, if that. Bothers me that some chose to profit off this, especially this early on. Almost like an atty. chasing an ambulance. :-(
His blog has a ton of old info and terrible typos (even worse than mine).

I am not all the way to the end of this thread, so apologize if I’m duplicating any other response(s).

But I wanted to comment that I have an extended family member with celiac, and interestingly enough, his identical twin does not have it!

He has to be extremely cautious, and his wife often posts gluten-free recipes and products she feels might be helpful to others. I do suspect that perhaps there are “degrees of severity” — that would make sense to me.

Also, the first person I ever met who had celiac explained that she literally couldn’t eat something that sat *next to* something with gluten in it! <shock!>

So, this woman’s sensitivity to gluten was apparently quite extreme.
I am sure that that is true of most auto immune diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks