Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
SW and CW both sold thrive the girls ate thrive bars according to her social media . You can google ingredients of those products some include coconut . That is what makes me skeptic .

From the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology

People with tree nut allergies often wonder if they must also avoid coconut and nutmeg.

Coconut is not a botanical nut; it is classified as a fruit, even though the Food and Drug Administration recognizes coconut as a tree nut. While allergic reactions to coconut have been documented, most people who are allergic to tree nuts can safely eat coconut. If you are allergic to tree nuts, talk to your allergist before adding coconut to your diet.

Tree Nut Allergy

LOL Yes, but we're all wired differently in what speaks to us as a reasonable theory. Some of us like to have some facts to support a theory. :) Of course, everyone will continue doing what they do...

Let me put it as nicely as possible
After 24 threads of being here I've had to politely make no comment about "theories" / speculations/ assumptions about a

DOLL!

hundreds of posts on it over 24 threads ( c 24K posts)

I never said a word

That's just one example of "different strokes for different folks"

And I wouldn't dream of suggesting those people were " wired differently."

Because people don't normally publish the results of their medical tests. SW said, after testing, that one of the girls had a tree nut allergy. That is normally enough for most people without seeing the official result.
SW posted an image of her girls in hospital a couple of times, also both were pictured on the toilet so it's not unreasonable to maybe see medical results IMO.

It appears the first person told the separation story to was NUA. I've wondered if he told her this in an attempt to get NUA to back off and have her think that perhaps SW had just taken the girls for a long walk, to cool off?

IDK, but he then repeats this to LE, maybe because he had to, because he told NUA this? JMO
Maybe. But he apparently told others before this. Just wondering how long she may have suspected, or had concerns about an affair. She apparently mentioned it to the friend but didn't want to believe it, is what I think NUA said in an interview, unless I read it here. Some of the facts are confusing. In that I'm never sure people are stating fact or not. Jmo

Let me put it as nicely as possibly
After 24 threads of being here I've had to politely make no comment about "theories" / speculations/ assumptions about a

DOLL!

I never said a word

All I remember about that is that there was a giant spooky doll named Alexa hiding behind a door. Jmo

Last edited:
Was the inside lock latched on the morning she came home? I did not know that. Why would he do that if he knew she was on her way home? Sounds suspicious to me. That makes me think he killed the girls before she came home if this is the case. Jmo
The inside latch wasn’t locked when she came home. Her friend NA saw her open the door when she dropped her off. It was latched the next morning when she came by to check on CW.

AB 9/17/18 Jesse Weber substituting for AB
1. Latest in court filings.
2. Defense filed motion to prohibit Sheriffs Office from disclosing information about confidential jail visits. You’re entitled to have any visitors you want as long as they’re on the list, but who you’re talking to is of interest to LE.
3. Could AP be one of his visitors? It’s happened before.
4. What was COD? Still no official COD.
5. Is it possible to commit 3 murders and dispose of the bodies in that time frame? Yes.
6. New reporting from People Mag. CW is not doing well, depression has set in, He sleeps all day. Still on close watch.
7. Is it strange that’s there’s no plea yet? No.
8. How does Defense get over C.W. porch interviews? They are very damaging videos. The evidence totally contradicts them. Defense has to either go 100% with what C.W. said on video, and say
that’s our defense, love us or leave us, or they have to throw themselves on the mercy of the court, bypass trial by jury and plead guilty.
9. CWs videos are the most incriminating pieces of evidence against him.
10. CW’s interviews are so easy for Prosecutors to poke holes in. CW has spun a yarn that will be very difficult to get out of.
11. Does the evidence stack up in CWs favor?
12. There’s plenty of evidence against CW. Numerous pieces of evidence are being tested.
13. They have DNA samples already from the evidence, and they plan to compare the new DNA samples they get from C.W. against it.
14. He’s a family member, though, and the difficult part will be discerning CW’s normal DNA on evidence vs, new DNA placed there as a result of the crimes.
15. It has been reported that C.W. loaded bags and a gas can into his car during the early morning hours the day of the crime. What is the significance? One guest said, “These all point to premeditated murder. They all point to the fact that he preplanned this murder. He backed his truck into the driveway. A lot of people don’t do that. Little pieces of curcumstantial evidence that lead down a pathway forcing C.W. to have to answer a lot of questions.” Other guest said, “ That’s just guessing, speculating. Maybe, he backed his truck into the driveway every night.”
16. Some things C.W. said were not accurate. In one interview C.W. says the cameras didn’t capture anything, there was nothing to see, but there was. Cameras caught him backing his truck into into the garage for example.
17. After CW said cameras didn’t catch anything, he said SW got home at 1:48 am. Caught in a lie.
18. With 3 dead bodies and the way they were disposed the prosecutors can make a case for the death penalty. This is a Mimi mass murder.
19. Press leaks, we don’t know what leaks Defense was referring to when they asked court to investigate LE, but according to court documents today, that request was denied.

Viewer Questions
1. Could C.W. have killed SW first, then put his hands on top of SW’s hands and strangled the girls? Highly improbable.
2. If C.W. killed SW because she supposedly killed their daughters, why wouldn’t he just call the police and explain? How could he put his deceased daughters in an oil tank if he loved them? Sometimes evil does things you can’t explain. There are no perfect crimes and that’s what’s going to help unravel this. Impossible to explain human behavior sometimes.
3. Why was C.W. almost laughing, or trying to hold back a laugh while giving porch interviews? There’s no explaining human behavior. He was trying to convey some sense of normalcy. He wasn’t laughing at what happened, it was just an affect that he put on.
4. In Watts court appearance C.W. is wearing glasses. Why aren’t Prison guards worried that he might try to kill himself, like easily break them and use glass to slit his throat or wrist? He is on suicide watch and may not be allowed to have his glasses when he is in his prison cell.

yes, lotsa people are allergic to animals but when that allergy could trigger asthma attacks in a child, responsible parents re-home the pet. It's just common sense. JMO

When my son was about 5, the pediatrician told us our son was allergic to pet dander and grass.

When we discussed giving away HIS dog, our son was inconsolable. We spoke to the doctor about ways to mitigate it. Dog could no longer be in his room or on his bed, son needed to wash his hands often and not rub his face all over Blue's fur anymore. And he needed to take a hot soapy shower every night, no complaints.

Things improved tremendously with his runny nose and he got to keep his doggie friend. To this day he has always had dogs. He is a major dog lover.

One thing that is confusing me here---on one hand, you have said SW was not honest about the girls having asthma, I believe. But now you are criticizing her for keeping the dog, because of the danger of the asthma?

Seems like SW cannot win in your eyes? ['wink' emoji needed here]

Let me put it as nicely as possibly

DOLL!

I never said a word

Roll & Scroll! We all have different thoughts on things and that's what makes it interesting in some cases and R&S on others. :)

When my son was about 5, the pediatrician told us our son was allergic to pet dander and grass.

When we discussed giving away HIS dog, our son was inconsolable. We spoke to the doctor about ways to mitigate it. Dog could no longer be in his room or on his bed, son needed to wash his hands often and not rub his face all over Blue's fur anymore. And he needed to take a hot soapy shower every night, no complaints.

Things improved tremendously with his runny nose and he got to keep his doggie friend. To this day he has always had dogs. He is a major dog lover.

One thing that is confusing me here---on one hand, you have said SW was not honest about the girls having asthma, I believe. But now you are criticizing her for keeping the dog, because of the danger of the asthma?

Seems like SW cannot win in your eyes? ['wink' emoji needed here]
And I still haven't heard whether this particular dog even has fur.

I read this thread regularly but due to time zones, most of the time it’s locked for posting when I want to respond.

This case reminds me of Brad and Nancy Cooper except that he had the decency to only kill his wife and not his daughters (similar ages and I believe one was Bella). Nancy was crucified on this website. A woman who was strangled by her husband and left partially clothed in a ditch.

She was accused of being greedy, careless with money, a gossiper etc. All things that had nothing to do with being murdered. She had a crappy marriage and wasn’t a perfect spouse.

Geez. If my life were to be picked apart like Nancy and Shannan I’d look horrible too. As would most people here if EVERY SINGLE action, comment, photo, etc were on display.

What does the kids’ chiropractor appts have to do with anything? And asthma? I guess the next subject should be their sugar intake and screen time. I’m sure we can really tear apart her parenting there.

Let me put it as nicely as possible

DOLL!

I never said a word

And I wouldn't dream of suggesting those people were " wired differently."
Just noticed the end of your post, I have no idea what you took offense about with regard to "wired differently" because it was simply a way of stating different people are driven toward different things. It wasn't meant any any way other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288