Lady aged 105 says secret to long life is to avoid men as they aren't worth the hassle

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A 105-year-old woman who lived through both World Wars says her secret to longevity was to stay single.

Brenda Osborne, born in Mansfield, Nottingham, in 1913, shared her tips with carers at her retirement home during her 105 birthday party.

She told them that she got to her old age by steering clear of men, working hard and getting out in the fresh air.

Retired nurse aged 105 reveals her secret to a long life

This made me chuckle. Hope you continue to have a long life Ms. Osborne.

A 105-year-old woman who lived through both World Wars says her secret to longevity was to stay single.

Brenda Osborne, born in Mansfield, Nottingham, in 1913, shared her tips with carers at her retirement home during her 105 birthday party.

She told them that she got to her old age by steering clear of men, working hard and getting out in the fresh air.

It's all about freedom to come and go when you want and do what you want. People need down time. Having to care for others outside of work can be stressful and exhausting. People need to be able to relax and just be themselves, even sleep instead of cleaning up after others. But, I think it was also important that she must have found a job that she loved that didn't stress her out too much. Stress is a killer!

oops! Too late for me to take the advice. :)

She looks great at age 105! Happy Birthday to her!

Well, she won't get a boyfriend after saying that. Not that she ever wanted one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back