CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of Mr. Harrod and his beautiful love today. Heartbreaking.

At the same time, a line from Yeats' poem 'The Second Coming' came to mind:

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold"

I think of this line often whenever someone conspires to hurt someone and others are aware of what happened. Eventually, the "secret" will come out.

My belief is that one of these days, someone will talk. Perhaps they will talk to the wrong person.

Perhaps one of the conspirers will find the weight of "knowing" too much for their conscience.

I believe the centre of this "lie" cannot hold. It will break.

There is always hope.

Justice for Bob Harrod.

I am hoping that this is true; I am amazed at how long someone can keep such a terrible thing quiet. I wonder if one family member did this, and the others suspect, but don’t know for sure.

I think, for these people, the truth has to be kept to themselves at least until Fontelle is gone, so there is no claim on the estate from that end to foul things up for all of Bob’s daughters and families. It’s much less complicated for those greedy folks. Then, maybe if one of them knows something, they’ll spill, because for the ones who were uninvolved, their part of the estate isn’t susceptible to confiscation to satisfy another claimant (Fontelle). Not sure if it works like that, though

He's super questionable, as is his wife JuM (or does she go by JH now?). So to with their son, AH -- or is he AM? And it's kind of confusing, since the son in law was originally JF, but evidently changed his name. So, I'd say 'questionable' is an extremely polite way of putting it, for the SiL and the rest of that nuclear (meltdown) family.

What’s this name change business all about? When did it happen and what was the other name?

What’s this name change business all about? When did it happen and what was the other name?

Oh, someone will have to go back to a single-digit thread for that time line!

Bob & his wife had 3 daughters, Julie married and the married surname is Michaels. Husband grew up with a different surname, which is a word that carries negative connotations in English.

Their son, middle name Robert after Grandpa IIRC, changed his surname from Michaels to Harrod.

That's all material I recall reading here, relying on other posters & links provided by other posters.

Bob & Fontelle, all the best to you!

JMHO YMMV LRR

Oops I got so excited I did it too! Never Mind!! Oh the whole Bob story with his shady kids just made me so so sad you know. I want so bad for him to be found!!

The more the better! I haven’t been active posting on Bob’s
threads, but I haven’t forgotten him. He deserved to be happy with Fontelle.

Vanished: Orange County's Most Infamous Cold Cases | Bob Harrod

From the above link:

In the afternoon, the son-in-law drove off to Home Depot to buy a new toilet tank for the upstairs bathroom.

I wonder why this repair was kept such a secret by Bob's daughters when he first disappeared.

What exactly was wrong with the toilet tank that a new tank was necessary. Where is the old tank that the SIL took out of the upstairs bathroom? It should be in the evidence room of the Placentia PD, imo. I wonder what Jeff did with it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member