NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know we had a verified insider in this case!

What are the confirmed dates (month & year) TR was in Georgia?

I didn’t know we had a verified insider in this case!

What are the confirmed dates (month & year) TR was in Georgia?

Information is from case insider and are not on official Terry's timeline. Years are unfortunately vague:

He was in GA sometime between 82- 84 (after moving from NH on the way to CA) and when arrested sometime between June 86 (after dumping Lisa) - and 88 (before Idaho).

Quotes from verified insider here - NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Just for recollection for all - link to official Terry's timeline - https://www.doj.nh.gov/media-center.../20171102-information-allenstown-timeline.pdf

That's some big news knowing he probably went to Georgia with Denise. Time to start searching for UID's in GA.

Or she could be anywhere in between NH and GA, for starters. Sadly, she may not have made it to GA with him. I don't believe it was stated Denise B. was definitely with him when he arrived, only confirmed he did.

Few days ago I have read horrid case which happened in Maine during winter. Everything was frozen, deep snow and absolutely chilling cold. It made me think about Terry again.

I wonder why they packed up and suddenly left in winter Nov 81. Left their warm and comfy house behind. It must have been very cold in NH too and not too comfortable or safe to move or go on very long cross state journey in car maybe with lots or some possesions, but most importantly with 6 month old in tow. They were in such a hurry that Denise did not even had time to inform her family... Would not she inform them about something so big during their dinner just a week prior if she knew then? Maybe she did not...

Do we know what car he was using then?

Again, Denise, infant and long trip in winter... She probably would not agree to move/run in cold if there was not some kind of plan or solid destination in mind.

(by that time he had already ties to Arizona, Texas Bay Area, CA and Hawaii)

Last edited:
OT:
You bring up an interesting point, Al Ka. I hadn't really given it a thought until you mentioned it.
TR had spent most of his life in the southern regions of the US. Now that you've brought up the weather, I have to say I'm surprised he stayed as long as he did in NH. Maybe being fed up with winter could have been one reason why he left when he did, maybe he couldn't take another one? Heating costs could factor in, too, depending on their rental agreement. It's not always included in rent. If they had electric heat and their electricity was shut off, that would be a valid reason to move on.
New England has harsh winters and they take some getting used to if you're not from the area and are used to a warmer climate. They aren't for the faint of heart. I have no facts on which to base this, just personal experience dealing with folks from away. Even seasoned, hardy Mainers get tired of winter and move south or become snowbirds, spending the cold season down south. I haven't reached that point yet, I'm used to snow, ice, and frigid temperatures.
But, winter can also be fickle here. We've had 60 degree temps on Christmas and in January. November into December usually isn't so bad, but in 2014 it started snowing November 2nd and didn't let up until May, when northern most Maine got nearly a foot of snow Memorial Day weekend. That year was an exception, though. I can't remember the winter of 1981, however, I would have been a teenager.

Robert Evans - Known Automobiles - Thread # 2 - Post # 973

1977-1981 - New Hampshire, Manchester
Volkswagen Van - 19XX
(RE was known to be driving a VW van while residing in NH)
(2) Tone Color - Top; Light Color / Bottom; Blue or Green
*There are a couple variable styles of the VW Van no specific year provided
(** Confirmed by FTV **)
(Photo for Example)

1985 May 25th - California, Cypress
Ford Van 1978; White - (RE driving Ford Van at time of his arrest in Cypress, CA)
(Photo for Example)

1986 - California, Scotts Valley
Dodge Pickup Truck 1965-1968 w/Camper; Red
*License plate run by LE and was traced back to a motel in Texas
(Photo for example 1966 model)

1987 November - California, San Luis Obispo
Datsun Station Wagon
*Automobile was stolen from Preston, Idaho, no color or model has been provided
(Photo for example 1978 Model) (** Confirmed by FTV **)

October 3, 2018
EPISODE 1: HIDE & SEEK

Three boys kick over a mysterious barrel in the woods. A small town cop fishes for answers. Evidence is buried, and the case goes cold.

LISTEN: Hide and Seek

Timeline1.jpg

October 3, 2018
EPISODE 1: HIDE & SEEK

Three boys kick over a mysterious barrel in the woods. A small town cop fishes for answers. Evidence is buried, and the case goes cold.

LISTEN: Hide and Seek

Timeline1.jpg
To me it sounds like the 1st barrel was covered with a tarp. You can hear Jesse saying when he pulled the tarp off , about 2:45 - 2:50 into it. Also Leaves me wondering if they played the game for a long time how is it they never noticed that barrel before and why did he feel a need to call everyone over to see it. Later they mention that a few months from when the boys found the barrel that the hunter came across the barrel ..

Unfamiliar with Danny Paquette that is noted in the timeline what is his relation to the case, was he a possible associate of TPR's. Read up on him lightly appears to have been a rather abusive person. He may have been brought up some time way back but I do not recall.

Believe it's a major question how the 2nd barrel was not found at the time of the 1st barrel
  • The area was not searched thoroughly
  • The 2nd barrel was not there at all when the 1st barrel was discovered
  • A4 were murdered at different time frames
  • A4 were murdered at the same time however their bodies in barrels were in 2 separate locations and later on in time the 2nd barrel was dumped off on the same property as the 1st
Given the decomp state of when the boys found the barrel in the summer of 1985 its as thou the bodies were rather fresh in a sense a few weeks to a few months. Speculating that the decomp was around Stage 3 and when the hunter found the barrel they were at Stage 4.

What Are the Four Stages of Human Decomposition?

Stage One: Autolysis
Stage Two: Bloat
Stage Three: Active Decay
Stage Four: Skeletonization

BODY DECOMPOSITION TIMELINE
24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose.

3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose.

8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out.

1 month after death — the body starts to liquify.

More questions than answers ..........o_O

Last edited:
Unfamiliar with Danny Paquette that is noted in the timeline what is his relation to the case, was he a possible associate of TPR's. Read up on him lightly appears to have been a rather abusive person. He may have been brought up some time way back but I do not recall.

Believe it's a major question how the 2nd barrel was not found at the time of the 1st barrel
  • The area was not searched thoroughly
  • The 2nd barrel was not there at all when the 1st barrel was discovered
  • A4 were murdered at different time frames
  • A4 were murdered at the same time however their bodies in barrels were in 2 separate locations and later on in time the 2nd barrel was dumped off on the same property as the 1st
Given the decomp state of when the boys found the barrel in the summer of 1985 its as thou the bodies were rather fresh in a sense a few weeks to a few months. Speculating that the decomp was around Stage 3 and when the hunter found the barrel they were at Stage 4.

What Are the Four Stages of Human Decomposition?

Stage One: Autolysis
Stage Two: Bloat
Stage Three: Active Decay
Stage Four: Skeletonization

BODY DECOMPOSITION TIMELINE
24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose.

3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose.

8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas.

Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out.

1 month after death — the body starts to liquify.

More questions than answers ..........o_O

I have to agree... I'm thinking this also more questions than answers. I'd like to know how the barrel was covered. One says a lid .. and then there is mention of what sounds like pulling the tarp off . .. sounds like though they mention something about a victim identified and some not... about 4:00 minutes into it.. the woman who sounds as if she is crying said she has to believe someone fought back. Makes me wonder if they know who one of the victims is or that was just a teaser to be clarified more later. <shrug> Thinking about it that woman crying and the victim Identified is probably Eunsoon .. have to wait for another podcast.

Last edited:
I have to agree... I'm thinking this also more questions than answers. I'd like to know how the barrel was covered. One says a lid .. and then there is mention of what sounds like pulling the tarp off . .. sounds like though they mention something about a victim identified and some not... about 4:00 minutes into it.. the woman who sounds as if she is crying said she has to believe someone fought back. Makes me wonder if they know who one of the victims is or that was just a teaser to be clarified more later. <shrug> Thinking about it that woman crying and the victim Identified is probably Eunsoon .. have to wait for another podcast.

Caught the snipet believe it was a member of Eunsoon's family.

I just found something that made me think of TR. In Aug 1960, 7 year old Alice Louise Lee was abducted and murdered from a green bean field in Pleasant Hill, a town outside of Eugene, Oregon. I remember him talking about picking green beans in Eugene, OR. According to his timeline, 1959-1960 he was attending North High School in Phoenix, Ariz. but stopped his Sophomore year. The owner of the bean field only hired families and teenagers as their pickers. Could this have been a job Terry took on after leaving school? Oregon is far from Arizona, but who knows. He enlisted in the Navy a year later.

50-year search for justice | Main News | Eugene, Oregon

I just found something that made me think of TR. In Aug 1960, 7 year old Alice Louise Lee was abducted and murdered from a green bean field in Pleasant Hill, a town outside of Eugene, Oregon. I remember him talking about picking green beans in Eugene, OR. According to his timeline, 1959-1960 he was attending North High School in Phoenix, Ariz. but stopped his Sophomore year. The owner of the bean field only hired families and teenagers as their pickers. Could this have been a job Terry took on after leaving school? Oregon is far from Arizona, but who knows. He enlisted in the Navy a year later.

50-year search for justice | Main News | Eugene, Oregon

Here is Alice Louise Lee thread on WS - OR - OR - Alice Lee, 7, Eugene, 29 Aug 1960

I have actually posted the same thought in the summer of last year, before his real identity was known. We have learned so much since then. I no longer think he was involved in that case... It also seems he was in Oregon sometimes in late 80's and very likely also on some more occasions in later years (he kept mentioning property and had also contacts there).

My last year post referring to Alice and Terry - NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288