Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

What exactly is the alleged "long time grudge" based on? Not much information in the DM article.
Have I missed something here ?

He will never be in a prison. They will advocate for home bound, with ankle monitoring, due to his loss of vision and other impairments. The prison system will not want a wealthy, disabled person in the prison, because believe me, no prison is ADA compliant. Cosby could sue forever with his money. And more than likely win.

He will never be in a prison. They will advocate for home bound, with ankle monitoring, due to his loss of vision and other impairments. The prison system will not want a wealthy, disabled person in the prison, because believe me, no prison is ADA compliant. Cosby could sue forever with his money. And more than likely win.

With all due respect, please bite your tongue. ;)
There are other disabled prisoners and his 'loss of vision' seems to appear when he remembers to grab someones' arm. There are also geriatric areas in jails so he can be accommodated for any illnesses, real or imagined.

Bill Cosby’s Wife Asks Panel to Investigate Trial Judge
  • Sept. 17, 2018
[...]
“My husband was improperly prosecuted in a trial presided over by an unethical judge who seeks to compound his unethical behavior by sentencing Bill Cosby, now 81 years old and unsighted, for a charge that the former DA and the judge’s rival, Mr. Castor, determined was unwarranted and would never be prosecuted,” Mrs. Cosby’s letter to the board said.

Last week, Mr. Cosby’s new lawyer, Joseph P. Green, asked the judge to recuse himself from the case on the same grounds, and Mrs. Cosby released a statement also urging him to withdraw from the case.
[...]

Bill Cosby’s Wife Asks Panel to Investigate Trial Judge
  • Sept. 17, 2018
[...]
“My husband was improperly prosecuted in a trial presided over by an unethical judge who seeks to compound his unethical behavior by sentencing Bill Cosby, now 81 years old and unsighted, for a charge that the former DA and the judge’s rival, Mr. Castor, determined was unwarranted and would never be prosecuted,” Mrs. Cosby’s letter to the board said.

Last week, Mr. Cosby’s new lawyer, Joseph P. Green, asked the judge to recuse himself from the case on the same grounds, and Mrs. Cosby released a statement also urging him to withdraw from the case.
[...]

The Cosby’s are very fearful at what will happen when sentencing comes. They know BC was wrong and will try anything to get the sentencing delayed or changed their way.

Just throw him in the clink.

Mrs. Cosby is no doubt concerned that the spotlight will soon fall onto herself.

I have read that she supplied BC with the drugs to dope his victims.

That would make her an accomplice at the very least. bye bye to both of you.

Mrs. Cosby is no doubt concerned that the spotlight will soon fall onto herself.

BBM...This would make Bill Cosby's wife an accomplice. Where did you read that she supplied BC with drugs to dope his victims?

Bill Cosby judge refuses to recuse himself; sentencing to proceed Monday

Days before sentencing, Bill Cosby’s trial judge denied a defense motion to step down from the sex assault case because of what Cosby’s team called a long-ago grudge with a pretrial witness.

Montgomery County Judge Steven O’Neill has seen the case through two trials, hard-fought pretrial hearings and 15 defense lawyers since Cosby’s arrest on Dec. 30, 2015.

I read it in an article in 2015. If you google Camille C. 2015, you can read where she is vehemently saying she did not know/aid BC in the assaults.
Cannot remember all the details but it was in MSM at that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back