Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!

View attachment 147554

The gold ring features a halo of diamonds surrounding a coral-colored gem. Named after a lotus flower with a similar hue, padparadscha sapphires mostly come from Sri Lanka, and they're especially rare and coveted for their unique pink-orange glow.

(They designed the ring together)

"Why I loved it so much is it changes color from every different angle that you look at it, which is what I think of Eugenie," the 31-year-old wine merchant told the BBC. "She changes color, and it's just so amazing."

(Awwwwww...so sweet! :rolleyes:)

Princess Eugenie of York Flashes Her Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring in London
How stunning, thank you for the picture and the story. It is awfully sweet!

I love how he described that ring, it's such perfection and lovely. but I'm biased - I love gold, and I LOVE engagement rings that are colored gems. :D
I do too - but they weren’t popular when I got married. Which is probably just as well, because I likely would have thought I needed a yellow one due to yellow being my favorite color but yellow stones can be ugly so it would have been a problem - hahaha

I love how he described that ring, it's such perfection and lovely. but I'm biased - I love gold, and I LOVE engagement rings that are colored gems. :D

I love colored gems too. I didn’t want a diamond engagement ring. I have an alexandrite sapphire that changes from blue to purple from sunlight to artificial light. I haven’t worn it in a long time because one of the prongs was getting weak, so I took it off (with great effort and lotion!). I figured I’d get it fixed when I lost weight...20 lbs ago. Well, you know how THAT goes. :D Seeing Eugenie’s ring makes me really miss it. I’m going to look into making both rings bigger, which will take some doing because we came up with a unique design and had them made...52 years ago. :rolleyes: I’d better get busy on this!

I’m very happy for Eugenie!

So according to this article/video, Harry’s billionaire and hunting-for-sport friends don’t like Meghan’s “ultra-liberal trendy left” politics because she is “against” what they like. The evidence: Harry didn’t join the hunt on Boxing Day supposedly at Meghan’s request. That’s between Harry and Meghan and I seriously doubt that Meghan is pushing her beliefs at them when they meet socially.

Meghan's mom is a chic and classy lady :) Love Meghan's "regal" blue coat! Like the blue dress she wore a week or two ago, the color suits her well. I read a nice article about Meghan and how she's dealing with her family issues in the latest People Magazine (September 24) at the allergist's this morning. Worthwhile for royal watchers ;)

Doria comes across as really gracious and dignified, I think you can see where Meghan's good qualities and poise come from. She's Harry and Meghan's secret weapon. We'd be happy to have her move here, the Markles, er, not so much!

I don't usually watch entertainment awards shows but saw NBC's half-hour preview prior to the Emmys. I was in awe of Tiffany Haddish's rainbow gown and thought that it would look gorgeous on the Duchess of Sussex. I doubt the gown would pass royal muster, but I think these are colors that would look exquisite on Meghan.

It cracks me up how everytime I see an article on her, I think perhaps only in the daily mail, it immediately has her photo from event in an outfit online, and where to buy it and for how much LOL. The article with her mother at the airport day before yesterday had the mother's purse in a similar advertisement within the article.

At linkScreenshot_20180921-074054_Chrome.jpg

Don't care a bit about the skirt, I want the cookbook!

Especially if the US measures & temperatures & all are right there with the typical British info.

I have cookbooks published in the British Isles, and love the food. However, translating the terms & math can be a frustrating cooking experience.

Meghan wrote the foreword to Together: Our Community Cookbook, which has already knocked JK Rowling off the number one spot on Amazon's bestseller list..... (in UK it appears). In the United States it appears as #1 Best Seller in Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine for now.

Meghan's recipe book tops Amazon's bestseller list, bumps JK Rowling off No 1 spot

Good for them! I wonder how they're going to put all this money to use because I think they're going to get quite a bit. @Laughing, you'll have to give us a book review!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member