GUILTY ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

• Michael Vosburg

@michaelvosburg
    b550a503-d0ae-49dd-b3d3-abe288970c59_800.jpg

William Hoehn, top, is seen in a video recording of his Aug. 23, 2017, interview with Fargo Police detectives which was played Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, during his trial for conspiracy to commit murder of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind.

12:08 PM - 20 Sep 2018

Reactions: Emi
Angeline McCall on Twitter
Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 1m1 minute ago
During the interview, Hoehn says he wants a subway.. @FargoPolice offer to get him food, on the Aug 23rd interview. Hoehn: "I don't want to hang out with you long enough to eat, man." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 18m18 minutes ago
PD: When was the last time you saw Savanna out and about?
Hoehn: I don't remember..
PD: Did you ever hang out? Go out for drinks?
Hoehn: No, no. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 16m16 minutes ago
Hoehn during PD interview: I screwed things up with my other baby mama... I was young and dumb. And I learned from all that. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 14m14 minutes ago
PD: How about that boyfriend of hers?
Hoehn: I don't know which one..
PD describe Ashton Matheny.
Hoehn: I have never seen him before this weekend. "But in fairness, I have never seen Natives around that building before." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 13m13 minutes ago
Hoehn: Greywind apologized to me. I don't know exactly what he was apologizing for.
PD: He was pretty defeated today, he's trying to remain calm. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula on Twitter
Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 7m7 minutes ago
Video: Police ask Hoehn if they can get a DNA sample from him. Hoehn agrees. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 4m4 minutes ago
Hoehn to PD: I'm sorry if I'm not giving you guys anything that raises any flags... "I'm just trying to give you guys anything I can accurately." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 2m2 minutes ago
The video ended. Prosecution will resume questioning Det. Loos. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 2m2 minutes ago
The @FargoPolice asks Hoehn if they can get a DNA sample from him, possibly a shoe. Hoehn agrees. The video is now stopped and Detective Loos is being questioned again. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 5m5 minutes ago
On Aug. 24, 2017, Loos said police were advised that Hoehn was involved in a hit and run accident at a Wal-Mart. Loos said Hoehn purchased a size 0, or a newborn size, diapers. Security footage show that Hoehn entered and left the store by himself.
#HoehnTrial

Det. Loos: We learned that Hoehn had made several purchases at a Walmart on Aug 24, but the item that stuck out immediately to us was a package of diapers, size 0. *That information was significant to gaining a search warrant to Apartment 5. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 3m3 minutes ago
Information about Hoehn's purchasing diapers was integral to the investigation, Loos said. A search warrant was obtained and a search of Crews' apartment find a baby. Crews was subsequently taken into custody. Hoehn was at during this time. #HoehnTrial

Det. Loos conducts a second interview with Hoehn, who's taken into custody from his work. #HoehnTrial

https://twitter.com/amccallWDAY/status/1042813233575415809
August 24th was the same day that @FargoPolice found Savanna's baby in the Crews and Hoehn's apartment. Both were taken into custody. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 1m1 minute ago
The State will now play video on the second interview. Transcripts are being handed out to the jury. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 3m3 minutes ago
We are now seeing the second interview with William Hoehn from August 24, the day @FargoPolice found Savanna's baby in Apartment 5 where William and Brooke lived. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

This second interview comes after FPD discovered William Hoehn purchased the diapers -- something he didn't mention in his first interview with detectives. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 5m5 minutes ago
PD to Hoehn after the baby was found: I want you to understand that we are concerned for Savanna's safety... I want you to consider your future. To be perfectly blunt, let's get ahead of this thing. It's not going to get any worse. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Hoehn replies: Well, it's not going to get any better for me. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 5m5 minutes ago
Video: Det. Loos says "I want to know what happened. But more importantly Will, why?" #HoehnTrial

Michael Vosburg‏ @michaelvosburg 43m43 minutes ago
Fargo Police detective Joshua Loos testifies Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, during the trial of William Hoehn for conspiracy to commit murder of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, a 22-year-old who’s baby was cut from her womb.

DnjN9yZU8AA_-zX.jpg

Attachments

• DnjN9yZU8AA_-zX.jpg
    DnjN9yZU8AA_-zX.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 7m7 minutes ago
Video: Det. Loos says "I want to know what happened. But more importantly Will, why?" #HoehnTrial

PD: The baby that's in your house. Is that Savanna's baby?
Hoehn: I don't think so.
PD: Who's baby is it?
Hoehn: I can't tell you the truth. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD: Why didn't you tell us before?
Hoehn: "Cover my *advertiser censored*." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Michael Vosburg‏ @michaelvosburg 21h21 hours ago
Norberta Greywind testifies during the trial of William Hoehn on Wednesday , Sept. 19, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, for the murder of her daughter Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, a 22-year-old who’s baby was cut from her womb.

DnexxOWVAAAI3dH.jpg

(Talking about the baby found in the apt)
Hoehn: 'I love Brooke dearly and I promised to have her back 100% to the end."
PD: If Brooke did something and she asked you to cover for her, that is so unfair. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: "I love her *advertiser censored**ing dearly," Hoehn said. Police say its unfair for Hoehn himself if he doesn't explain his side of the story. #HoehnTrial

Video: Police ask Hoehn what he can tell them about Savanna. #HoehnTrial

Court is adjourning for lunch. Will resume at approx. 1:30 p.m. #HoehnTrial

We're now taking a lunch break. @raju_chaduvula and I will be live tweeting once court starts up again 1.30pm. @WDAYnews #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Michael Vosburg‏ @michaelvosburg

William Hoehn, center, listens to the charges read against him on Wednesday , Sept. 19, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, for the murder of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, a 22-year-old who’s baby was cut from her womb.

DneY1Z2VAAAHq9v.jpg

10:46 AM - 19 Sep 2018 from Fargo, ND

Ryan Youngren makes the prosecution’s opening statement in the trial of William Hoehn on Wednesday , Sept. 19, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, for the murder of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, a 22-year-old who’s baby was cut from her womb.

DneY3LBVsAAMtka.jpg

10:46 AM - 19 Sep 2018 from Fargo, ND

Daniel Borgen makes an opening statement for the defense of William Hoehn on Wednesday , Sept. 19, 2018, in District Court, Fargo, for the murder of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, a 22-year-old who’s baby was cut from her womb.

DnebFWLUYAA9Nqo.jpg

10:55 AM - 19 Sep 2018 from Fargo, ND

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 27s27 seconds ago
The jury will be called in shortly. But beforehand, the attorneys will discuss the admissibility of Brooke Crews' interview with the police. #HoehnTrial

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 38s39 seconds ago
The court is now in session with the jury back in their seats. #HoehnTrial

It was decided the issue of Brooke Crews' interview will be dealt with once the jury is finished with Hoehn's interview. #HoehnTrial

Last edited:
Hoehn in his interview: I was living out of fear... William explains he and Brooke barricaded the door to keep the Greywind's out. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: When police asked Hoehn how he and Crews kept the baby quiet, Hoehn said "she's just a really good baby." #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 34s34 seconds ago
The Police are now Hoehn how no one heard the baby in the apartment and he says she's not a 'wailing' baby and describes as a "just a really good baby." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Hoehn to PD: Someone slipped a note under our door that said "we no (spelled n-o) you did it."
Hoehn says Brooke was ready to call police at that moment. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 50s50 seconds ago
Video: Police ask if Hoehn knows where Savanna is. He says "no." Det. Loos asks if Brooke knows where Savanna is. Hoehn says "I don't know." #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 39s39 seconds ago
Question from PD: Do you know where Savanna is? Is she okay?
Hoehn: I do not know. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: Hoehn said he isn't sure if the baby was in the apartment when officers searched the apartment prior to Aug. 24. #HoehnTrial

Question from PD: There were 3 searches of your apartment. Was the baby inside when officers were there?
Hoehn: I'm not sure.
PD: How can you not be sure? #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: Det. Loos said "I don't want you to hold back on Brooke's account here...I wouldn't leave your story to somebody else." #HoehnTrial

PD: Is Brooke capable of something like this?
Hoehn: "I never would have" (thought she could). #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: Det. Loos said "We need to know what you know Will." #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 58s58 seconds ago
PD: You don't owe her s***. This is an unbelievably serious situation.. "She does not love you. She may pretend she does, for whatever reason... If these are the things she is capable of doing, you need to distance herself from her in a big way." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 59s59 seconds ago
Hoehn stays relatively quiet throughout this 2nd interview with police. Hoehn says he can't go against Brooke, and they try to convince him to be honest.
PD: "Help us out through this thing by telling us your story... I don't understand." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD: I don't know a better way to explain to you that you cannot hold allegiance to Brooke in this situation. "It will not go well for you... She is not deserving of any allegiance." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD in interview with Hoehn: "Pure evil does exist, and you are not it".. I could tell that talking to you on Monday night. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD: This is the baby and their grandbaby?
Hoehn: Are you sure?
PD: Well, Savanna is 8 months pregnant and now you have a little Native American baby. (paraphrased). #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Hoehn to PD: I want to be able to help you out, but I don't want to make S*** worse for either of us. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Police ask William Hoehn why he believed Brooke was pregnant..
PD to Hoehn: "No one is going to believe for a minute that you were too naive." We talked too much for people to believe that you don't understand what was going on. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: police ask Hoehn not "to leave this to Brooke." Hoehn says "It's hard for me to believe you guys." #HoehnTrial

To elaborate a little bit more, the police are getting at why he believed Crews just had a baby when they had gotten in the shower together shortly after Crews has a baby in her arms. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: Hoehn said the baby "was right there" when the cops did initial searches of the apartment, "they just didn't see it." Hoehn said Brooke made a bed out of a suitcase. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 35s36 seconds ago
Hoehn said the baby "was right there" when the cops did initial searches of the apartment, adding they just didn't see it. Brooke made a bed out of a suitcase. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 59s60 seconds ago
Hoehn asks the police were the baby is. PD reply that "she is safe." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 35s36 seconds ago
Video: Det. Loos asks Hoehn "What did you see when you came home from work on Saturday?"
Hoehn, after a long, quiet pause, says "I saw baby." #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 34s35 seconds ago
PD: "What did you see when you came home from work on Saturday?"
Hoehn: Stays quiet for a long. 'I saw baby.' #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads