MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

oh maybe capital gazette one was not in this area?

Are we moving into psychosis or delusions??

name is out but they are not releasing

maybe it's a transgender?
not trying to be funny. maybe they are unsure of how to identify "her"
maybe that's also why she went nuts and shot people

Side note, referring to trans people as 'it' is extremely offensive.

It's unusual to have a gunwoman rather than a gunman, but not unheard of. Often when women snap they harm themselves rather than others. My thoughts are with the victims.

for some reason starting to shoot outside makes me think delusional

pure speculation

but that does not sound targeted

It's unusual to have a gunwoman rather than a gunman, but not unheard of. Often when women snap they harm themselves rather than others. My thoughts are with the victims.

Just my opinion, but I seriously don't think any disrespect was intended.
It is just the way the post is written and replying to previous posts

JMO

It is about an hour away (depending on the crazy bad traffic) Capital Gazette is in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County. The Rite Aid distribution center is in Harford County which is relatively close to the Delaware border. There was a shooting in Harford County last year in a workplace. I believe it was a small granite distributor and was located in an office park, the shooter drove into Delaware and shot someone at a car dealership. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

It is about an hour away (depending on the crazy bad traffic) Capital Gazette is in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County. The Rite Aid distribution center is in Harford County which is relatively close to the Delaware border. There was a shooting in Harford County last year in a workplace. I believe it was a small granite distributor and was located in an office park, the shooter drove into Delaware and shot someone at a car dealership. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

The shooting comes comes 11 months after a shooting at a kitchen countertop company in Edgewood, less than 10 miles away. Three were killed and two were injured in the October 2017 attack.

And, it is the third workplace shooting in the U.S. in the past 24 hours.

Four people were shot around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at a software company, WTS Paradigm, in Middleton, Wisc., by a 43-year-old co-worker, police said. The gunman was shot and killed by police. Three of the injured were in serious condition as of Thursday morning, one suffered a graze wound.

Three killed in shooting at Maryland Rite Aid distribution center; female suspect has died

Temporary employee, ppl shot outside and inside. Syspect had multiple addresses.
Interesting detail that she was a temp employee. I wonder for how long? Sometimes temps are used to avoid hiring FT people - they don't get FT benefits, hours can be cut without notice, treated as "second-class" employees in some situations, etc. I wonder if she was upset about the work conditions as a temp worker specifically??

Or, workplace drama with another employee or supervisor?

I hope there is a way to figure out what the motive was, even if it's too late to prevent the tragedy.

jmo

I have a question about the surviving victims of shootings like this. They have been taken to hospital with presumably serious injuries. What happens if they do not have any form of insurance? Are they liable to pay for their treatment even though they are completely innocent victims of the shooting? And if they are, what if they can't pay?
Worker's Compensation?

From the same post referenced - imo, to then suggest being transgender was a motive for 'going nuts' was a further insult to a segment of the population.

for some reason starting to shoot outside makes me think delusional

pure speculation

but that does not sound targeted

Worker's Compensation?
It's a very good question about insurance coverage. The shooter is reportedly a PT temp worker. The victims may also be PT temp workers (not confirmed). If so, insurance may indeed be limited.

I hope payment is not an issue these people have to stress about - wishing them speedy and smooth recovery, with good medical attention for as long as is required.

jmo

I forgot about the comment about going nuts

that is not ok moo

Last edited:
that is kinda odd no?

I was thinking that perhaps she didn't make enough money to keep an apartment so maybe she stayed with people?

We don't know if she had specific people in mind or if she intended to shoot anyone that was around her

I was thinking that perhaps she didn't make enough money to keep an apartment so maybe she stayed with people?

We don't know if she had specific people in mind or if she intended to shoot anyone that was around her

moo

I think starting in the parking lot might be telling

that cant be targeted

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member