MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

From the same post referenced - imo, to then suggest being transgender was a motive for 'going nuts' was a further insult to a segment of the population.

agree

sadly there are many unenlightened folks on the planet

anything people are scared of

makes them.........

is baltimore county far from this

trying to see how far her commute might have been

Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey R. Gahler said Thursday she was 26-year-old Snochia Moseley of Baltimore County, a temporary employee at the Rite Aid distribution center where the shootings took place.

Officials say the suspect opened fire around 9 a.m. with a 9 mm Glock that was registered in her name. Gahler said authorities don't know her motive.

The Latest: Authorities identify Maryland shooting suspect

Maryland shooting: Female shooter kills three at Rite Aid warehouse | Daily Mail Online

5078661900000578-6189673-image-m-51_1537474426532.jpg

5078661000000578-6189673-image-a-47_1537474252110.jpg

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I seriously don't think any disrespect was intended.
It is just the way the post is written and replying to previous posts

JMO

no disrespect intended whatsoever. i just didn't know whether to call them he or she, and i was simply saying they could have been a transgender.

From the same post referenced - imo, to then suggest being transgender was a motive for 'going nuts' was a further insult to a segment of the population.

i was saying maybe they were being made fun of or bullied, that's why they went to shoot people

really, folks?

agree

sadly there are many unenlightened folks on the planet

anything people are scared of

makes them.........

is baltimore county far from this

trying to see how far her commute might have been

are we really going to talk this into a trash talking segment? i'm unenlightened... scared of transgenders? you don't know me from adam, in all seriousness. so let's stop with the passive aggressive nonsense and stick to what the thread is REALLY about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back