Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when you consider it in the context of his supposed confession, it becomes even more unbelievable. We are seeing a man who supposedly just witnessed the brutal murder of his daughters. What parent could suppress the natural grief and emotions surrounding that? That’s what I can’t get past.
Right, and what father would not immediately call 911 and get paramedics there just in case they can do something to save his child's life? Pfffft.

What was the red light running trip? Did they have him on traffic light camera? I missed that whole discussion, if anyone has a brief recap TIA.
He was not concerned about their being missing and raced home through red lights when she, alarmed at his attitude told him she had called the police. Then he panics.

And NAU. I feel so badly for all of them. None a single one of them could contain their grief. The only one who could and did, was the one closest to them and that's because he wanted them gone. MOO
View attachment 147958

When I hear the name of the baby, I just think in my mind in a different world that the baby was named after

1) the best friend that found out she was missing and called law enforcement, and

2) a name of the father of him that told him to turn himself in.

I'm not sleuthing, as I have NO idea what his father's name is. But it's just something I dream about that the name was created after the fact and post-mortem to honor the two. (Did chris mention name of unborn son or the fact of such in his pressers? I think not)

Again as I said, it is just a fantasy that I have that the baby is named for respecting the people on Earth that helped to bring Justice to his/his family demise.

He was not concerned about their being missing and raced home through red lights when she, alarmed at his attitude told him she had called the police. Then he panics.
Yup. He was rushing because he was worried about the crime being uncovered. He was solely worried about himself, and getting caught.

I’d truly love to have seen the panic in his face when he realized that his plan was beginning to unravel.

And why would he want to protect her reputation? He has told his family that she is controlling and verbally abusive and possibly more.
Seriously?
You don't think an accused will grab at straws?
I was giving examples for why he hid the bodies 'if'
he knew he was done for already.

IMO The back and forth discussion about the videos both of CW and SW is interesting to me. All I can say with certainty is our different experiences and lenses color the way we see them. This will likely be true with a jury. I'm hopeful forensics will paint a picture that connects the dots.

When I shared the initial missing picture I was sure this would be a family annihilator case. After his interviews my theory changed (same outcome different sequence and motives), then again after all the fb videos here my theory of the case changed again. The who dunnit hasn't changed for me just the theory. All my own speculation opinion rambling.

This fight for evidence is so odd to me! In UK, only need your permission for blood/urine. Otherwise, police have the right to take photos of you, fingerprints, DNA by cheek swab or head hair root, as well as skin surface swabs-- all without permission.

That is so very interesting, and I love hearing about different laws across the pond.

I have not followed a case in the UK, and perhaps you could let us know if there is one to follow?

Although with Oscar case, I wasn't too happy with some of their laws LOL. Too bad the Golden State killer wasn't in UK as he is trying to not have some pictures of his "tiny" body parts taken.

Seriously?
You don't think an accused will grab at straws?
I was giving examples for why he hid the bodies 'if'
he knew he was done for already.
Yes, but you have to consider that he did not ever think that he was done for until they found the bodies. And even then, I don't think that he thought he was done for, because he came up with that ridiculous story.

When I hear the name of the baby, I just think in my mind in a different world that the baby was named after

1) the best friend that found out she was missing and called law enforcement, and

2) a name of the father of him that told him to turn himself in.

I'm not sleuthing, as I have NO idea what his father's name is. But it's just something I dream about that the name was created after the fact and post-mortem to honor the two. (Did chris mention name of unborn son or the fact of such in his pressers? I think not)

Again as I said, it is just a fantasy that I have that the baby is named for respecting the people on Earth that helped to bring Justice to his/his family demise.
I honestly haven't given it much thought, but I love the name Nico. :)

I don't remember hearing CW ever mention him by name.

MOO

That is so very interesting, and I love hearing about different laws across the pond.

I have not followed a case in the UK, and perhaps you could let us know if there is one to follow?

Although with Oscar case, I wasn't too happy with some of their laws LOL. Too bad the Golden State killer wasn't in UK as he is trying to not have some pictures of his "tiny" body parts taken.
Luckily the judge ruled on the 3rd May that johnson pics would be taken.:eek:

I don't understand your point. Either it's "acceptable" to read things into the photos and videos we have, or it's not--for all parties. Also, I didn't say anything was "equal," so not sure where you're going with that.

Because one has admitted to murder and the gruesome disposal of bodies, and for the other there is zero evidence at this stage of any wrongdoing and could very well be a completely innocent victim of a triple (quadruple) homicide.

If evidence comes to light that SW hurt those little girls then I say fire away. Go for it. But if it turns out she’s an innocent victim, then all these posts are here for eternity (as long as Websleuths exists) and easily found on Google by her loved ones. Post after post criticizing and analyzing every breath she took, from closets to chiropractors.

I will stand up for innocent victims. It’s why I joined websleuths in the first place, I wanted to see justice done and this was a safe, victim friendly site to discuss the case. (Allison Baden-Clay).

There are plenty of people here who manage to look at all sides of this case without ripping apart a woman, a mother, who could very well turn out to be an innocent victim.

It just doesn’t seem right.

If think CW is giving us his motive at 4:20 of this video:
"If you met somebody at work...as it goes on you see that this relationship has more potential than the relationship I have with my partner and that would gradually push the old relationship out and push the new relationship in."

Also regarding this video, he actually seems every bit as nervous (maybe more so) giving this speech in front of a handful of his friends than those media interviews he did after his family went "missing".

I agree with others here who say CW didn't want to pay spousal support, child support, daycare expenses, deal with custody, etc. In addition, there is a good chance SW would have wanted to move back to NC to have support from her family after a divorce.

CW's co-worker AP probably wouldn't have wanted to move to NC so he could spend more time with his kids from his ex which would have been another major stumbling block for their new relationship. And it's not like you can just put toddlers and a baby unaccompanied on a flight even if he wanted to pay their airfare to visit him back in CO.

I believe CW told his AP that he was already in the process of separating but he knew his AP would find out he lied once SW posted videos from that upcoming gender reveal party. He felt his window to carry out his plan was closing quickly.
IMO

CW didn't even get enough time to set up a go fund me.

He probably would have raised atleast $250k easily if he wasn't arrested 2 days later. :( :)
No casseroles brought over for the grieving daddy either. I'm sure he was looking forward to basking in attention and playing on people's pity. Maybe even write a book and become famous on the true crime documentary circuit.

And why would he want to protect her reputation? He has told his family that she is controlling and verbally abusive and possibly more.

Yup, IMOO that was the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard: he hid the bodies to protect SW's reputation. REALLY? Come on, CW, pull the other finger why don'tcha?

I have totally missed this. I’m sorry to be late to the game- I really do try to keep up but I guess I can’t!

WHEN did he say he hid the bodies to “protect her reputation” and WHEN did he tell his family she was controlling and verbally abusive?

I don't see how he could have for one second thought he would eventually get away with it after he had done it. Maybe before he actually did it... but it couldn't have been planned IMO because he didn't do ANYTHING.
He took the bodies to the only place he could.
If LE ever looks at where he went those few days (GPS) they are going to find at least SW.
If he goes home after work and gets rid of everything (again, where?) , he is not going to be under heavy suspicion after all three never show up anywhere?
Nobody is going to worry about them all day or the next day?

Give an interview, or several not showing real concern or horror at what may have happened. I just don't get it.

Maybe all this dumbness is hiding a criminal mastermind... reverse psychology on us and all. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa