Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this is the only website that lags like that. I think it’s how overloaded the server gets. Lol
Similar here. Granted I have slow internet, but I was thinking it had something to do with the message about "cookies", was thinking it was some things to protect the owners of the site incase of crazy stuff that could happen. ? I frequent another forum website with the same host software and similar options, but it does not bog. Idk, just grateful Tricia provides this for us :)

Similar here. Granted I have slow internet, but I was thinking it had something to do with the message about "cookies", was thinking it was some things to protect the owners of the site incase of crazy stuff that could happen. ? I frequent another forum website with the same host software and similar options, but it does not bog. Idk, just grateful Tricia provides this for us :)
It lags like crazy from my computer, but not from my phone.

Some thoughts, no evidence. Up there "Animal Control" is separate from Law enforcement, unless it's a very rural area, in those cases a sheriff can step in but usually not unless it's a critical call. All the pastures and previous farms when it was rural back then now have houses and neighborhoods on them so it's quite possible and ACO (Animal Control Officer) answered the dog welfare call, if there was one, and MOO the call was made, I think I recall it being on the news in the early days when they were missing. That said, they are soooooo close to Boulder County compared to the Weld shelter, it's possible even another county was called. *if* the call was made it could be to several places, not just the Frederick police or Weld LE. I've never known ACO blotters to be published.
Thank you!

Except she did not lose everything in the first divorce. She owned a home. She would not lose the second house. He would be required to make payments on it till the divorce where the proceeds would be split because she was on the deed. She would likely get Temporary Custody because what would he do? Quit his job and watch the kids? Pay sitters who would cost more? As far as selling Thrive...do you really think he was lucratively selling for her with that winning personality and virtually no one coming out in support of him now? An affair would not matter here in Colorado. But his situation had him at a disadvantage both financially and with custody arrangements.

. And multiple times we have been told by lawyers here, even if either one of them met with a lawyer that was for a divorce, the divorce lawyers are not allowed to talk about it at all as to what they guided them about. So that can't be brought in to the trial as far as I would think? That is, any discussions with divorce attorneys that were telling them that. They can just only theorize but they can't refer to it?

And why would he want to protect her reputation? He has told his family that she is controlling and verbally abusive and possibly more.

Right? He sure painted a lovely “reputation” of her - as in, SW was upset and just left with her children. Poof! Gone without a trace. (As he so consistently wanted everyone to believe :rolleyes:) - edit: in what world would this be an acceptable thing to do?!

Funny though that he wasn’t concerned that the wife, whose reputation he so badly wanted to protect, left without taking medical supplies for her children? Basic necessities? Without her car, purse, phone, car seats? Without a goodbye to her loved ones. Seems like HE cared more about appearances than she did.

MOO - He should have been more concerned with his own reputation.

<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
I too watched, the Xmas santa video, and stated my opinion. I'm leaning toward CW solely responsible . However,
understanding the psychological family dynamics is important. What was CW mindset that weekend, leading up
to the murders. What type resentment did CW have? Watching video he seems like mild manner individual,
possible rage was building up for some time. jmo
I’m sure his spirits and demeanor was good the six weeks prior while he was home alone to see AP anytime he wanted. Come and go as he wished. The girls were with SW at that time. CW had the girls on the last weekend while SW on biz trip. I’m sure his demeanor was not good because his freedom was interrupted watching the girls.

Quote from Rach B65, from previus thread:
"When i was in the FB group someone posted the last known pic of Shanann while she was in AZ, a few hours before she headed home. She wasnt wearing her Apple watch or a Fitbit".

There are fitbits you can attach to clothing, carry on a band around your waist.
I have one, I wear around my waist because of gardening etc.
Perhaps SW also had this option.

Except she did not lose everything in the first divorce. She owned a home. She would not lose the second house. He would be required to make payments on it till the divorce where the proceeds would be split because she was on the deed. She would likely get Temporary Custody because what would he do? Quit his job and watch the kids? Pay sitters who would cost more? As far as selling Thrive...do you really think he was lucratively selling for her with that winning personality and virtually no one coming out in support of him now?

An affair would not matter here in Colorado, but his situation had him at a disadvantage both financially and with custody arrangements. She had a family who was going to support her. She did have the upper hand.
Have you got links that can support you saying she didn't lose everything in her first divorce?

When i was in the FB group someone posted the last known pic of Shanann while she was in AZ, a few hours before she headed home. She wasnt wearing her Apple watch or a Fitbit.

There are fitbits you can attach to clothing, carry on a band around your waist.
I have one, I wear around my waist because of gardening etc.
Perhaps SW also had this option.
I never saw her wear a Fitbit only the AW. They run out of juice fairly quickly she could have been charging it. That’s what I don’t like is the battery life. I found AW to be more accurate so I don’t wear my Fitbit anymore.

No evidence of affair with a man . In fact no main stream network has touched that story neither has AB since backlash from it. He was with an AP from work . If leaving SW for her I’m sure SW would not take the news calmly. She was Imo the one more likely to be angry .
Well then who's the guy that said they had an affair??? They even have his name, don't they? He was in the truck with the girls and him. Why would he say this if it isn't true. It hasn't been debunked as far as I know.

I never saw her wear a Fitbit only the AW. They run out of juice fairly quickly she could have been charging it. That’s what I don’t like is the battery life. I found AW to be more accurate so I don’t wear my Fitbit anymore.
I don't know why anyone wears a fitbit when you can get this same info on your phone. Am I not right?

Watching video he seems like mild manner individual,
possible rage was building up for some time. jmo
Not sure if it was rage, but I wonder if resentment was building and he was un(cannot find word for it) participant in the life size checkers game. I've seen men do activities that they did NOT want to, kinda got the same vibe.

CW didn't even get enough time to set up a go fund me.

He probably would have raised atleast $250k easily if he wasn't arrested 2 days later. :( :)

No casseroles brought over for the grieving daddy either. I'm sure he was looking forward to basking in attention and playing on people's pity. Maybe even write a book and become famous on the true crime documentary circuit.

@DexterMorgan & @nwmouse - I love your cynicism. Had he followed the time chart of tasks that I posted upthread, he would have been home free so to speak.

Well then who's the guy that said they had an affair??? They even have his name, don't they? He was in the truck with the girls and him. Why would he say this if it isn't true. It hasn't been debunked as far as I know.

I think even Ashley Banfield has dropped him now kay
( as lacking credibility)
He may even have recanted the whole thing by now, saw some reference to that.
Looks like we may be dealing solely with co-worker affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member