MD - Multiple Victims reported in shooting in Maryland suburb, 20 Sept 2018

If she was usually a happy person,what ever could have happened to change everything?

Was it something that happened between leaving work and this morning?

Or something that has been building?

Maybe she'd applied for a permanent job but been turned down.

“Normally, she was a nice person, but she came in in a bad mood,” Carre said, recounting what Rite Aid employees told him. He added that they said “she wanted to pick a fight. And then she started shooting.”

Temporary employee at Md. distribution center fatally shot herself after killing 3 people, wounding 3 others

Krystal Watson's husband called from inside the building after witnessing the shooting.

Female gunman in Maryland kills 3 in third mass shooting in 24 hours

"She didn't even aim, she just shot," Watson said. "It's so upsetting, so emotional for me right now. I just want to get to my husband."

CaseSearch will only display results for cases that exist and for which the case's existence or a person's identity is not protected information under the Maryland Rules on Access to Court Records.

I knew that.

From the little info available, this seems like something completely unexpected and out of character for her. Not something that people are saying, "Yeah, she was a ticking time bomb."

Yet, from that link, it sounds like she was in an argument this morning. Perhaps some witnesses will be able to fill in the missing info.

So far, this doesn't make any sense. JMO

From the little info available, this seems like something completely unexpected and out of character for her. Not something that people are saying, "Yeah, she was a ticking time bomb."

Yet, from that link, it sounds like she was in an argument this morning. Perhaps some witnesses will be able to fill in the missing info.

So far, this doesn't make any sense. JMO

Oh, you found the FB

Its sad

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

“I just started talking about [being transgender],” Moseley wrote in another message. “My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow.”

What we know about Snochia Moseley, alleged shooter at Rite Aid warehouse

What's sad is the three innocent people she chose to kill.

It sounds as if the was coming to terms with her/his sexual identity and felt overwhelmed .

moo

Numerous articles state that she had pre-exisiting diagnosed mental illness, a previously "peaceful and happy" personality, and a recent onset of serious personality changes.

With the additional revelation that she was "identifying" as transgender in her social media, there is a reasonable cause to speculate that she may have recently begun taking testosterone (prescribed, or illicitly) in the past few weeks. If so, this could have propelled her agitation and aggression, and contributed to her pre-existing mental illness. (BBM below.)

Moseley had become increasingly agitated in recent weeks and relatives had grown concerned for her well-being, Gahler said. Moseley, who was a temporary employee at the center, got into a disagreement with someone the morning of the shooting, Gahler said. He said it appeared Moseley cut in line when punching in for work and someone said something to her, an exchange he referred to as a “little incident.”

Maryland Rite Aid distribution center employee shot herself twice in head, diagnosed with mental illness in 2016

While both the police and court documents identified Moseley, who worked at the distribution center, as biologically female, Troi Coley, a high school friend of the shooter, revealed that she identified as transgender in as early as 2016.

She also chatted with Coley about starting hormone treatment.

Rite Aid Shooter Self-Identified As Transgender Male

But tickets were not her only problems - Coley told the Baltimore Sun Moseley had come out to her family as transgender in December 2016 and wanted to begin hormone therapy.

At present, it is not known if she did commence hormone therapy, or if Moseley, known to friends as 'Sno', used male or female pronouns.

Friends say Maryland Rite Aid shooter was transgender and felt alienated, but 'wasn't a monster' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Numerous articles state that she had pre-exisiting diagnosed mental illness, a previously "peaceful and happy" personality, and a recent onset of serious personality changes.

With the additional revelation that she was "identifying" as transgender in her social media, there is a reasonable cause to speculate that she may have recently begun taking testosterone (prescribed, or illicitly) in the past few weeks. If so, this could have propelled her agitation and aggression, and contributed to her pre-existing mental illness. (BBM below.)

Maryland Rite Aid distribution center employee shot herself twice in head, diagnosed with mental illness in 2016

Rite Aid Shooter Self-Identified As Transgender Male

Friends say Maryland Rite Aid shooter was transgender and felt alienated, but 'wasn't a monster' | Daily Mail Online

A lot of stuff going on in this young person's life

would be interesting to know for sure if she started hormone therapy recently.

got a friend who started T about three years ago. the first 6 months, he was extremely suicidal. to the point of hospitalization twice.

goodness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back