Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the prints correlates with the autopsies. IKD - maybe @Amandaaa can answer that when she has time. jmo
The only print request with a known purpose, was the footprint.

We know from the prosecution motion, that a latent print was developed on a “non-porous bag.”

We don’t have any information about prints being found during the autopsies.

Me neither. There are also hundreds of pictures too. A few that I would deem inappropriate to even take, let alone put on SM.
I wasn't aware there are hundreds. I've just seen the few I've mentioned. I sure don't understand why you would want your staff to witness any of it. I sure wouldn't. JMO

ITA. Belittling someone doesn't fall into banter because CW wasn't in a position to respond. It was his wife's business video. What I still do not understand is why were videos showing him losing a game or the girls crying and frightened of Santa or whipped cream in the face necessary at all?

It's all a matter of perspective. In SW's mind, I imagine she really wanted to embrace the use of "live" video, as it's a common method used nowadays by users of SM. It allows her followers to join her live video, and feel like they are in the room with her. They can even chat with her live. This is why you often hear her greeting people, e.g. "Oh hey Danielle!"

Like family.

I don't know how many of the video instances you mentioned were actually filmed "live" by SW, but I think if we had been watching some of those live videos actually as they were being filmed right that very moment, it might change the perspective some have when analyzing the videos. Live video, much like reality, isn't always the most entertaining. I imagine SW was just trying to liven it up a bit by adding in some drama. No big deal, IMO.

I understand what you are saying. There is a possibility he would be fine with her moving away and taking the girls.

But what you are describing, him just moving on and establishing a new life with his AP, not always that easy when you have 3 very young children.

And we don't know anything about his AP. But many girlfriends don't appreciate having 3 little children to be responsible for, care wise and financially. My daughter is thrilled that her steady boyfriend has no children yet. She hopes they settle down at some point and start a family.

Her best friend is dating someone with 2 young kids and there is constant drama with the ex and with issues with the kids and their financial/emotional needs. My daughter has said she now realizes how tough it is to be the 2nd wife in some circumstances.

So thats what makes me think he might not have wanted to just move on, but still have 3 kids to be financially and physically responsible for. That is a lot.
Hi @katydid23, I can see your point too for sure but in my mind, whether CW had two children or 3 children, if CW and the AP believed that they had a strong enough connection and CW was willing to leave SW to start a new life with the AP, I just can't connect the idea that CW would risk losing everything by premeditating their murders. Maybe in CW's mind he wasn't thinking he was going to lose his children if they divorced. The phrase "conscious uncoupling" comes to mind. Many couples divorce and still can co parent successfully even from a geographical distance. Maybe that was CW's hope that he and SW could consciously uncouple? So many questions at this point unanswered.

disclaimer: not suggesting SW murdered her daughters.

Agree with you about the lack of banter. Banter requires wit and playfulness, while CW is more of a sarcastic type.

Example: SW "Leave it up to me to break something" CW "Good Job, Shanann" SW "You're not very helpful, Chris"
Or: SW "My husband is a genius" when he leaves his phone in the garage on Christmas Day, while he sits in a Santa Costume with the kids scared and crying.

My assumptions at the moment for what they are worth.
1. CW wanted freedom
2. CW murdered the babies before SW got home
3. CW ambushed SW - no visible injuries on CW
4. CW did not want to deal with the financial aspects of child support, etc for the next 2 decades.
5. CW wanted to ride off into the sunset with AF.
6. No 911 call but horrible burials for the victims he murdered.

Why did CW have unprotected sex with SW if he did not want to have another child with her? Why didn't he get fixed?

I think it all boils down to freedom to move on and financial freedom.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. I went through her Facebook, and the posts and videos were endless. If I live to be 200, Its unlikely that I'll even come close to putting up that much content.

I think she was simply trying to advertise her business, and videos portraying this happy, healthy, wealthy family, were her method for doing this.

If you take enough videos, you're inevitably going to have things on there that rub people the wrong way.

Well I’ve seen that happen when couples argue. As though they might somehow control the other’s behavior by putting them on camera. But I totally agree that her content contribution to Facebook was prolific. And she goes way beyond selling herself. It’s a diary of her life. I’m sure she rubbed C.W. the wrong way. And I Have to believe she had a clue he was dangerous.

The only print request with a known purpose, was the footprint.

We know from the prosecution motion, that a latent print was developed on a “non-porous bag.”

We don’t have any information about prints being found during the autopsies.
Thanks @MassGuy, that's what has me curious why they want the finger and palm prints at this point in time perhaps they discovered something on the remains.

That's just the backyard, right? Did they have side and front lawns, too, I thought they lived on a corner with a visible side yard?

Not much of a front yard at all. The area on the right as you’re looking at the house has no grass at all, just pebbles and a walkway between the house. I don’t know about the other side.

ITA. Belittling someone doesn't fall into banter because CW wasn't in a position to respond. It was his wife's business video. What I still do not understand is why were videos showing him losing a game or the girls crying and frightened of Santa or whipped cream in the face necessary at all?

Children being 'afraid' of Santa is as old as time. I have a picture of my older brother and I, crying our heads off, on Santa's lap in the Macys in San Francisco. My mom and I took my 2 kids to that same Macys when they were toddlers, and I have their pictures, crying their little heads off, framed side by side with mine.

@Mrspratcher Hi guys - I have recruited my sister to join in on the fun! She is a neuropsychologist and is awaiting verification from Tricia. Welcome, @Jmartinez0303

Welcome to WS @Jmartinez0303! You're among friend here, and thanks for going the extra mile to seek verification of your professional stats. We really need your input....:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member