Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggest rereading of Thread # 7.

One of the most prolific posters postulated this crime was commited by a single perp.

Once one works from that premise it is easy to see how a single perp with great police knowledge could’ve commited this crime and that it would in fact be “sexual assault.”

He would also know how to stage such a crime.

You're saying this could been staged? Such as the purse line-up? (pardon the pun)
You're right, it could have been someone who knew how-to stage a crime scene and he did an excellent job ;) considering we're all scratching our heads 26 yrs later.

Janelle and Mike left the door unlocked, as they found it. Was the front door opened-up? Or was the door just unlocked?
When I read the news articles, I get the impression the door was actually left open. Is that correct?

Was or is Ricky Dykes a suspect or is he dead? Was he connected to Garrison?
Just curious as to if there was a connection b/t those 2 and if so, how.
Mean son-of-a-guns.

Let’s remember that until Sherrill’s divorce from Don, she and Suzie lived out in the burbs near Janelle and Stacy. That’s a fact, I documented last thread. It’s not like they were separated and “different”. So it’s not improbable that the girls all saw a lot of each other, not that they were tight, until the last year or so. I think we tend to look at Sherrill and Suzie from a “wrong side of the tracks” perspective, and that’s just not the case. I think they were all much more into each other’s lives than we give credit for. IMO and all. Not that saying so helps us much.

Was or is Ricky Dykes a suspect or is he dead? Was he connected to Garrison?
Just curious as to if there was a connection b/t those 2 and if so, how.
Mean son-of-a-guns.

Reasonably sure he is deceased. Not likely involved.

He has a hothead for a son but he is not likely involved either.

Let’s remember that until Sherrill’s divorce from Don, she and Suzie lived out in the burbs near Janelle and Stacy. That’s a fact, I documented last thread. It’s not like they were separated and “different”. So it’s not improbable that the girls all saw a lot of each other, not that they were tight, until the last year or so. I think we tend to look at Sherrill and Suzie from a “wrong side of the tracks” perspective, and that’s just not the case. I think they were all much more into each other’s lives than we give credit for. IMO and all. Not that saying so helps us much.

No, actually it does (help us)....if the girls did see each other 'a lot'....Janelle may know more than she's disclosed or knows more than she thinks she knows.

And I agree, Sherrill and Suzie have been treated more 'roughly' than Stacy, concerning reputation.
We know that Stacy did lie to her mom concerning the 10 p.m phone call. Stacy said they were staying at Janelle's when in reality, they were planning to stay at Joy's house.
A little fib.

"Liars do the strangest things. They usually forget the best of advice.....less said best. Their verbal "cover-ups" are usually a tell."

'the other girl'
"I wish I would have made them stay. If I could have kept them there, none of this would have happened."

Another video podcast......

MooseMeMuch-Thanks for the podcast! The broom and dustpan sound hinky no matter how many times I hear about that day.

The wrong side of the tracks thing I think comes from Sherrills and Suzies behavior more than income.

From what I had read Suzie was the outcrowd in high school and didn’t seem to fit in. Then you look at her boysfriends and the fact she moved in with her boyfriend and then her brother.

That’s not normal at 17/18 years of age so I’m guessing that made her stand out for the wrong reasons in her peer group.

Then because adults judge Sherrill was probably seen as a terrible mother as why would she let her daughter move in with her boyfriend at such a stupidly young age and she was still in high school.

I think that’s why their history was raked over the coals. It’s the kind of stuff tabloids love imo. It’s juicy gossip.

The wrong side of the tracks thing I think comes from Sherrills and Suzies behavior more than income.

From what I had read Suzie was the outcrowd in high school and didn’t seem to fit in. Then you look at her boysfriends and the fact she moved in with her boyfriend and then her brother.

That’s not normal at 17/18 years of age so I’m guessing that made her stand out for the wrong reasons in her peer group.

Then because adults judge Sherrill was probably seen as a terrible mother as why would she let her daughter move in with her boyfriend at such a stupidly young age and she was still in high school.

I think that’s why their history was raked over the coals. It’s the kind of stuff tabloids love imo. It’s juicy gossip.
Yeah, I get that. But she still stayed at Kickapoo. 1717 Delmar wasn’t in the Kickapoo district, for example. So while she moved about she still maintained her connection with her friends in Battlefield at Kickapoo HS. That’s where she eventually graduated. That’s where I’m trying to go with this thought.

She came back home when she and her brother's relationship turned physical. This IS known and accepted. Why and how did this happen? Do you really think there is nothing to pursue further here? The only person we know for a fact to have put hands on any of the victims is one of the victim's sons and one of the victim's brothers.

Yes, living w/ the boyfriend and dating 'wilder' boys... Spfld MO is the belt buckle of the Bible Belt....didn't help their 'image'.
:(

They dug into Sherrill's and Suzy's past......no indictment came from that exploration.
Did SPD look under the wrong rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members