Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JOIN US TODAY at 2 PM EASTERN LIVE WEBSLEUTHS RADIO

CALL IN AND JOIN THE SHOW

713-955-0606

Join us live for Websleuths Radio.

Did you know there is a group of serial killers called "medical serial killers"?

Behind the Murder Curtain, written by Special Agent Bruce Sackman goes into the dark and very scary world of those we are supposed to be able to trust with our lives who instead kill their patients.
Join Special Agent Bruce Sackman and Levi Page on Websleuths radio as we discuss the very real world of medical serial killers

In Behind the Murder Curtain, Sackman delves into the world of medical serial killers and tells how he was able to successfully bring down four of these murderers, including the infamous Michael Swango, who were operating inside Veterans Hospitals across the country. The book also reveals how, during his investigations, he uncovered a trail of at least 60 murders spread across the globe, from the United States to Africa

Just when we think we know all about serial killers Agent Sackman comes along writes Behind the Murder Curtain.

Hope you will join us. 2:00 PM EASTERN TODAY

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Hi Tricia & All,
Hoping to listen to this tonight (my computer's dying, so it misbehaves a lot)...hope to get the book soon, too.
May I also recommend this book about Swango?
blind-eye-9780684865638_hr.jpg

Gosh, sorry that posted so large! Here's the link:
Blind Eye
I have this book, and it's fantastic!
Oh, and highest kudos to Special Agent Sackman for nailing Swango (and others)!!! Thank you, sir...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back