GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

I always said a couple of psychopaths connected via the group " unfortunate circumstances". Imo DH being one and suitcaseman being the other. For whats its worth hes just as evil as DH. Imo. Haze needs a heads up .

IMO ponderings
Karlies card was used at places near the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Hampstead Rehab when Hazel was recovering. So I dare say she knows more than she's ever going to let on. Probably trying to Play the sympathy card to the public. Apparently she's not even in Adelaide anymore.
What if Hazel has family around where the suitcase was dumped?
She didn't want her silk in her house in case he saw something she didn't want seen?
Her silk doesn't appear to have the best reputation around SA.
And incredibly sad that k&k family can't be flown to precedings but as tax payers we pay for sub human oxygen thieves to live so much for a justice system!!

Sadly she's still popping more kids out, now living back in qld where she came from originally, spending the tax payers money she got when she sued DH and he sure didn't foot the bill, no we did even though she stole thousands of tax payers money through Centrelink they still gave her more for her injuries she sustained in the car accident even though she got into a car with her children knowing DH was under the influence, she probably was too, they were both druggies before & after the accident.

Sadly she's still popping more kids out, now living back in qld where she came from originally, spending the tax payers money she got when she sued DH and he sure didn't foot the bill, no we did even though she stole thousands of tax payers money through Centrelink they still gave her more for her injuries she sustained in the car accident even though she got into a car with her children knowing DH was under the influence, she probably was too, they were both druggies before & after the accident.

I know from SM that she has moved back to Qld but I was not aware she had another child/children. Do you know her or is it just rumour?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back