ACTIVE SEARCH Canada - Young man shot-targeted hit, Kitchener Ontario, 20 Sept 2018

dyannaON

Reaction score
WS family. Please share far and wide.
This is a close friends son. Most know my sons situation and this young mans mom is a dear childhood friend of mine that has Counselled me over my boy over the years.
He was at the Salvation Army. He was a good boy. Only 20.
The suspects fled towards Toronto. Police haven’t caught them.
I need there to be some justice.
Please be on the look out.
His name is in the second article. I don’t know if I can mention because it’s not official msm but kinda is.
Police release photos of suspect vehicle in fatal Kitchener shooting - KitchenerToday.com

Man killed in shooting is Isaiah Macnab, sister says
When I heard there was a shooting I immediately was trying to reach my son as I always go there with our situation. Only to find out it wasn’t. I sighed. I was glad. Then on my way home from work I found out who it was. I feel horrible.

He was almost ready to come home.
I’m broken. I want to take moms pain away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Images released of suspect vehicle in Kitchener fatal shooting, police chase
rbbm.
upload_2018-9-21_14-26-34.jpeg
"The car is a white, four-door Mercedes C230 with a stolen licence plate numbered BZBP 153. Police believe there are two suspects involved in the shooting."

"Police are asking anyone who may have seen a white Mercedes driving in the area of Pandora Avenue and King Street on Thursday morning to call them at 519-570-9777 ext. 8666 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477."

Another friend messaged me that mom is in her moms group on fb. They are organizing a food/meal train to be sent to the family. Mere fb friends on a moms group. The outpouring is beautiful to see. It shouldn’t have happened.
How do you help when you know you can’t. :(
I’m really hoping LE is working on this. I’m scared the suspects will get away. No real leads it seems unless a lot is going on in secret. Which I hope. Praying justice will be swift and severe. Isaiah was a handsome young man. So senseless.

The Salvation Army where he was murdered is a multi purpose building. Not just a rehab but also a transitioning centre for those on parole similar. As well it has a rehab I believe as a day program. Also there is a community centre. The shelter my son is at also has services there although my son is at another location for just the homeless.
I really believe the suspects are from Toronto. I hope people make the GTA aware. I’m sure the car is dumped by now.

Another friend messaged me that mom is in her moms group on fb. They are organizing a food/meal train to be sent to the family. Mere fb friends on a moms group. The outpouring is beautiful to see. It shouldn’t have happened.
How do you help when you know you can’t. :(
I’m really hoping LE is working on this. I’m scared the suspects will get away. No real leads it seems unless a lot is going on in secret. Which I hope. Praying justice will be swift and severe. Isaiah was a handsome young man. So senseless.

The Salvation Army where he was murdered is a multi purpose building. Not just a rehab but also a transitioning centre for those on parole similar. As well it has a rehab I believe as a day program. Also there is a community centre. The shelter my son is at also has services there although my son is at another location for just the homeless.
I really believe the suspects are from Toronto. I hope people make the GTA aware. I’m sure the car is dumped by now.
Sad for the young man, his family and friends and of course for you and your son, what a terrible thing to have happened.
Don't worry Dyanna, the cops will get them it is just a matter of time!

The Salvation Army releases statement after client killed in targeted shooting in Kitchener - KitchenerToday.com
"On Thursday September 20, one of our clients was fatally shot outside The Salvation Army New Directions facility in Kitchener, Ontario in what police believe was a targeted attack.

We are deeply saddened by this tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family and loved ones during this difficult time.

The Salvation Army takes the safety and security of staff, clients and the broader community extremely seriously and we are working closely with the authorities throughout this investigation.

This tragic occurrence has greatly affected our community, and we are offering counselling and support to any clients or staff that may need it.

We recognize that local residents may also be concerned and welcome them to reach out to us at 905-521-1660 ext 125 with any questions."

:(

Memorial growing for man gunned down in Kitchener

Tomorrow is Isaiah’s visitation and Thursday is the funeral.
I’ve spoke with mom a few times. My heart broke yesterday. She was in my area and messaged me to come visit. I was at work and didn’t have my phone around. Ugh. I felt horrible.
The go?!&)me is almost at its goal of 10k. This makes my heart smile, so many in our community are helping.
Rest easy Isaiah. Xo

rbbm.
'We will miss that million-dollar smile': Funeral Thursday for Kitchener shooting victim | CBC News
'Million-dollar smile'

"Macnab is survived by his parents, two sisters and grandmother.

His obituary says he played football and did track and field for the St. Mary's High School Eagles in Kitchener.

"We will miss that million-dollar smile, his quick wit, and his willingness to always lend a hand," the family wrote in the obituary. "Our hearts are broken."

Visitation will be held Wednesday at Henry Walser Funeral Home in Kitchener. The funeral will also take place in the chapel there on Thursday morning."

"Police continue to search for a white, four-door Mercedes that was seen leaving the area where Macnab was shot and killed on Thursday".
"Two suspects were seen in the car and police said it had a stolen licence plate attached to it: BZBP 153.
The car was last seen in the Erin Mills neighbourhood of Mississauga."
Dn37ONcXcAEZJeY.jpg

Dn37ONlXcAAD8tp.jpg

March 26 2019
Kate Bueckert
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitc...om-fatal-shooting-sept-20-kitchener-1.5070858
isaiah-macnab-shooting-victim-kitchener.jpg

Isaiah Macnab, 20, was shot around 11:15 a.m. on Sept. 20, 2018 in
Kitchener. (Kelly Macnab/Facebook)

"Isaiah Macnab, 20, was shot around 11:15 a.m. and an autopsy determined he died from multiple gunshot wounds. Two people were seen fleeing the area in a white, four-door Mercedes. The car was last seen on Sept. 20, 2018 driving southbound on Trafalgar Road after exiting the eastbound lanes of Highway 401.

Cherri Greeno, spokesperson for the Waterloo Regional Police Service, said they've released an updated description of one of the suspects: he was wearing dark pants, a dark hoodie and a baseball hat. The second suspect remained in the car and there is no description of that person."

"It's taken six months for Macnab to recover from the initial trauma of her son's shooting death.

"My son didn't just die. He was murdered," she said.

She has two daughters: one is 23, and one is 3.

"My 23-year-old lost her best friend … my three-year-old lost her hero," she said. "Watching a three-year-old grieve is awful."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back