ME ME - Kimberly Moreau, 17, Jay, 11 May 1986

He was with Kim that night allegedly drinking and taking cocaine. Here he Ian all these years later getting arrested for cocaine.

Did you see my other reply? Do you understand who he is now? Does anyone else still track this thread?

I understand now, I'm just not following. That last thing I read, investigators had two persons of interest, one they named, one they didn't. Are you stating one of those arrested was the unnamed guy?

I understand now, I'm just not following. That last thing I read, investigators had two persons of interest, one they named, one they didn't. Are you stating one of those arrested was the unnamed guy?

Bumping this case up. Newcomer to this case here.

Maine Father Continues His Search 32 Years After Daughter's Disappearance

https://www.necn.com/news/new-engla...-After-Daughters-Disappearance-482323061.html

For 32 years, a father in Jay, Maine has been searching for his daughter.

Dick Moreau, 75, says he won’t rest until he puts his daughter Kimberly to rest and gives her a proper burial.

“We all accept that she’s gone, we just can’t accept that somebody threw her out in the middle of nowhere without caring,” he said.

This is still very much an active and open case,” said Lt. Holmquist. “Out of all of our unsolved homicide and missing person cases, this particular case receives a lot of tips.”

He credits Dick Moreau’s “tenacity and persistence” with keeping the public interest in Kimberly’s case after all these years.

Moreau has personally put up thousands of missing person posters in the Jay area and conducted countless searches. He admits every May 10th, the anniversary of Kimberly’s disappearance, is a difficult day.i

Investigators search in Livermore in connection with Moreau cold case

Investigators searched in Livermore on Monday in connection with the disappearance of a Jay teenager who has been missing for more than 30 years.

Kim Moreau was 17 when she disappeared in 1986.

Richard Moreau, her father, said police searched private property on Strickland Ferry Road on Monday.

Richard Moreau said investigators went to the area because of an anonymous tip posted on a website created about Kim Moreau's disappearance.

It's been 33 years since Kimberly Moreau disappeared, but her father believes a new tip could help solve the case.

SBM

"I feel as the crow flies, she's within a five-mile radius of where I'm sitting now," said Moreau, from his home in Jay.

All of the efforts have turned up nothing, but for the first time, he feels closer to answers than ever.

"This tip here is different than the others," he said.

Moreau said the tip came from a dying man about a year ago.

"I think he's trying to clear his mind. He knows he's terminal," he said.

State Police didn't return messages from CBS 13 on Thursday, but Moreau said investigators don't believe the information is enough. He disagrees.

Father of missing woman believes new tip may help solve case

Police use radar gear in decades-old missing person case

The ground-penetrating radar equipment was used Tuesday on Route 4 as part of a search for evidence to help find Kimberly Moreau.

Moreau was 17-years-old when she was last seen on the night of May 10, 1986, in Jay.

A spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety says the radar equipment can spot abnormalities in the ground.

The Sun Journal reports data collected in the effort will be analyzed and police will determine whether to go back.

Moreau's father, Richard Moreau, said the site that was searched is rumored to be where his daughter was buried.

He says he remains committed to finding his daughter. ...

I just read that article. I wonder if the father & investigators know what happened to her, in addition to the tip/rumor of her location.

attach.php

17-year-old Kimberly Moreau was last seen in Jay at about midnight on May 9, 1986 in the company of an individual she met earlier that day. She has not been seen since. Extensive searches have been conducted throughout the region. Foul play is suspected.

Contact: Maine State Police, Major Crimes Unit-South, One Game Farm Rd, Gray, ME. 04039 1-800-228-0857 (In State); (207)624-7076 (Out of State); (207)657-5748 (Fax)

Is there anyone with the ability to really look into the background of someone and see if they can come up with something ? I know the identity of this dying man and the link to another case. I'm not "verified" for this case but I DO know. He has since passed away but I'm not sure what the rule is regarding posting any information about him in a thread....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back