Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she felt kicked below the belt as her husband didn't seem at all to participate in calming or reassuring the babies during any of the events taking place. To take part in parenting and being a spouse.

For example.... if I'm in a Santa suit (that perhaps my wife "demanded") and my babies are freaking out, my wife seems out of her element and unable to handle the unexpected and disappointing reaction to Santa... and my babies are looking for Daddy... I would take off the beard, hug and comfort my babies, tell my wife well we tried! And make sure the kids knew Daddy was right there and tell them I was sorry for scaring them.

JMO
Yes this !!! My husband would not have cared how upset I was he would have taken that beard off and comforted the girls. He would have told me to get over it and don't make it about me but the kids which where not ok with it. JMO MOO IMO

I responded right before the last thread closed so I'm brining this over. I responded right before the last thread closed so I'm brining this over.

Jennifer17 said:
So what is your theory on why she has been solely blamed for things when her husband was fully involved in them too?
Why has she been blamed and people suggesting she has a mental illness for taking her children to the doctors too much?

Here's my response:
People are saying that based on their own opinions and observations from her videos. However, I haven’t engaged in those conversations, so I can’t speak for others. jmo

That, and the lack of serious girlfriends prior to this. And I have seen no evidence of close friendships outside husbands of his wife's friends. After I posted that that is one of the hallmarks of some of these family annihilators, I noticed there was a post about how he had friends. And yet, so far, the only people who have come forward either publicly or even just on social media, or wherever, were the Thayers, a neighborhood friend, and a couple acquaintances.

Of those, Nick Thayer seemed the closest, often working out and spending tons of time with Chris. he seemed gobsmacked by the allegations but after having Chris in his home overnight when the family was "missing", it is clear he totally believes Chris is guilty of murdering them all.

The rest were people from Colorado who seemed to be friends with the family/couple and not separately with CW, and then a couple acquaintances from high/school college (roommate) who did not seem particularly close.

I get this picture in my head of his family members desperately trying to track down "friends" and asking them to speak up about how great CW was, and how close they were, and those guys kind of saying, "Yeah, I'd rather not get involved."

I'm pretty certain he fits the pattern - nice guy, good family man, normal, but not a lot of super close relationships. Sort of a shadow personality, subsumed by stronger ones around him, since childhood.
Great post @gitana1
I like this post - a lot. :)

From last thread,
MKZoo,
"I would not be a bit surprised if LE encouraged him. In the Laura Wallen case, they asked her boyfriend to join the parents in the press conference so they could see what he said. It's a great way to get the suspect to talk without putting them on guard by having the police do the questioning.

ETA: God bless Laura's parents for getting through that PC knowing that were likely standing next to her killer."

I recall in a video of Laura Wallen's case, her Mum and Dad, sat on a bench seat with the MURDERER, and he, the murderer, was holding LW's Mum's hand.
She must have wanted to vomit.
Then as CW, LW's murderer comes up with LIES +++, for all to see.:eek:
We're still waiting, on his next lot of lies, in LW's case, as not at Trial YET.:(
Similar here: WHAT NEXT!!!

I’m not concerned at all about LE having enough evidence to be able to tie CW to the oil field and the disposal of the bodies and the killing of SW. What we need to know is if there is enough (and tight) evidence to tie him to the murder of the children. I assume there is, and they just know more than we do. Let’s hope.
They are light years ahead of us, but with much work still to do. ;) MOO

I responded right before the last thread closed so I'm brining this over. I responded right before the last thread closed so I'm brining this over.

Jennifer17 said:
So what is your theory on why she has been solely blamed for things when her husband was fully involved in them too?
Why has she been blamed and people suggesting she has a mental illness for taking her children to the doctors too much?

Here's my response:
People are saying that based on their own opinions and observations from her videos. However, I haven’t engaged in those conversations, so I can’t speak for others. jmo
People are speculating based on their own observations and experiences. And because there is never a shortage of internet diagnoses, the same way people are diagnosing him with NPD and A-SPD, she will get histrionic and ocpd. Personally I’m not a fan of dx by internet, but it’s not a surprise there’s plenty to go around.

JMO

kizzykat said:
#3 on the list, Motion for Protective Order
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/(3) MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER.pdf

Bluff:
That is a lot of repeated uses of the pronoun "her" for it to be just an oversight by a court clerk. Surely, whomever typed this document up would have clued in at some point while typing especially because this is such a high profile case that extra attention would have been placed on the processing of documents. IMO

The word "her" was transcribed 6 times in this document????

And to add: that the public defender or the person who signed for the public defender on this document should have proofed the document before signing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Seattle1 ~ I can see from over here LOL....thanks, I can access fortunately to the court documents. I am in Canada.
In light of our current circumstances here in U.S.... help me get a visa? Justin is awesome! Lol!!! Joking... just trying to give myself some comic relief in this very intense and emotional case ;);):(

From last thread,
MKZoo,
"I would not be a bit surprised if LE encouraged him. In the Laura Wallen case, they asked her boyfriend to join the parents in the press conference so they could see what he said. It's a great way to get the suspect to talk without putting them on guard by having the police do the questioning.

ETA: God bless Laura's parents for getting through that PC knowing that were likely standing next to her killer."

I recall in a video of Laura Wallen's case, her Mum and Dad, sat on a bench seat with the MURDERER, and he, the murderer, was holding LW's Mum's hand.
She must have wanted to vomit.
Then as CW, LW's murderer comes up with LIES +++, for all to see.:eek:
We're still waiting, on his next lot of lies, in LW's case, as not at Trial YET.:(
Similar here: WHAT NEXT!!!

Unfortunately in LWs case there will be no trial. Her killer took his life in prison during the jury selection phase a couple of weeks ago. This is why I am glad they are keeping an eye on CW. One, because I sincerely would not want him to do that. And two, it’s such a denial of justice for everyone.

So they were both the type to let things fester. Unhealthy.

I am not sure that she let things fester. She seemed to be much more expressive and upfront. She spoke her mind and communicated regularly with many friends/family. She also told him how she felt, if she thought there were good things or bad. I think she was the extrovert, he was the introvert, she was assertive , he was shy and quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member